Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES - page 2. (Read 27722 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Getting really excited now for the launch of the Glacier Platform, this really is sometjing else. Lets bring it to the next level! Watch this one, true potential!
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
GLPM will start out on a small exchange for now but as time goes on I'm sure we will see GLPM listed on some of the bigger exchanges in 2019. It was a shame that GLPM was launched just when the crypto market started to go down which didn't help with masternode sales but I'm sure that once people see what GLPM has to offer they will buy from Crex24. I'm really looking forward to seeing some sneak peaks of the Glacier platform which I hope to be soon, maybe in the new year.
Which small exchange did you mention?
Can you give me name of the exchange or link to the exchange, that recently listed Blogging Platform, please
Activity: 15
Blogging is the future of web business and freelancing, and blockchain is the future of technology so this project is a great concept to brings something good in the internet world. Listing in good, reputable exchanges could strongly hold this project's back.
Activity: 1
Great concept. Looking forward to seeing how great this will be rolled out. Really interested to see where this platform goes in the future, the potential of it is promising.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Glacier platform is heading for the right direction.  It`s worth a shot to check out, get your own idea what is going on.  Wonderful. Grin
Activity: 53
This a good coin for invest and trade. With good developer and great support.GLPM coin listing very soon cb.
Pls join this srever..
Activity: 140
In the project Glacier I liked the opportunity to earn passive income due to large rewards. I'm waiting for the release of the project.
New interesting and promising project Great expectations in the field of technology. A good opportunity to invest
The community in this project is really good you can learn a lot about blockchain innovation that really helps all the participants and members to make a successful career in the block chain.
Activity: 174
Project development moving great, pre-sale moving to CB helps better exposure to GLPM project and confidence for investors, waiting for pre-sale to end and launch of project
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Glacier platform will offer people the chance to earn some money by doing what a lot of us are already doing and that is posting, blogging and creating content. Once the platform launches we will be able to do all this and be able to earn some GLPM.
something like Steemit platform, with some innovative adjusments/ improvements from GLPM team.
It deserves for my waiting time and my attention.
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm excited about the Glacier Platform and what they want to get!.

Beging payed for create content is a great oportunity for alot of people, making possible live of their talents.

I will invest some money in this great project.
Activity: 2
The concept and the goals of the project looks promising a great competitor to steemit... waiting great things of you
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
I read on the discord that the Glacier pre-sale will most likely continue on CryptoBridge which I think is a good idea as it will give more people confidence in the project as CryptoBridge don't list many pre-sales unless they feel that the project is legit and not a scam. Hopefully this will happen very soon and then hopefully more people will look at buying GLPM.
By the way, I would like to ask for the current situation of Crypto Bridge.
It seems that they got troubles recent days with some coins, withdrawals disabled due to the exchange need to add nodes, something like this.
Can you explain about the issue, please, vella85.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
This project is a warning sign for steemit platform, yes you got a real competitor . I'll switch all my blogging activities to this new project cause it looks like a good one. Thanks for bringing this up.
Activity: 207
this project is only a scam... stay away pls
Activity: 11
this project and magnifico the price tends to fall with several currencies that I have bought more I have been looking for new currencies for investment and I have seen that the communication of the devs with the buyers and well specifies that it has many gains
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm looking forward to seeing what the dev team have been working on here, hopefully we get to see some screenshots of the blogging platform. I'm still running my masternodes which I hope turns out to be the right decision in the long term.
The blogging platform built by the GLPM team is highly expected for months by community and investors.
I have only one question relates to the way GLPM team can manage the blogging platform and contents of bloggers' posts.
How they can manage all contents before allow them to be publicly published?
How long is the waiting time for verification process screen and accept submited contents?
I ask this because the recent shootout video in New Zealand is terrible and that is somewhat one of the worst shady sides of social media channels, including blog platforms.

Yes we are all still waiting on this, the team are currently working on a Beta blogging platform.

Now with the questions you have, it will be best to ask them in the GLPM discord as that is where the core dev team are. To be honest it will be hard to screen everything as even the big social media platforms have trouble with this but I would also be interested to hear what the dev has planned for this.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
I'm looking forward to seeing what the dev team have been working on here, hopefully we get to see some screenshots of the blogging platform. I'm still running my masternodes which I hope turns out to be the right decision in the long term.
The blogging platform built by the GLPM team is highly expected for months by community and investors.
I have only one question relates to the way GLPM team can manage the blogging platform and contents of bloggers' posts.
How they can manage all contents before allow them to be publicly published?
How long is the waiting time for verification process screen and accept submited contents?
I ask this because the recent shootout video in New Zealand is terrible and that is somewhat one of the worst shady sides of social media channels, including blog platforms.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
I look forward to when it will be possible to touch the platform itself. With the release of the product and the basis of the project, we will clearly go uphill.
Pages:
Jump to: