Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES - page 5. (Read 27722 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
In time I'm sure we'll get a better understanding on what Glacier will offer different then what Steemit currently offers. Just think if Glacier can get 50% of the market share of what Steemit currently has then GLPM could be good to get into right now. From what I see we have a hard working dev team that want to make GlacierPlatform one of the top projects in crypto. I think we'll know a lot more in early 2019 which is when the dev plans to launch the platform.
I believe that your mentioned figures are what most of us expected for from the GLPM cming platform.
Early months of 2019 might be the time of truth, when we will have clearer overview on potential of GLPM project.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
I am very excited about the Glacier Platform and what they are bringing to the tabl!. Being able to earn crypto for creating content is going to change things for so many people. Watch out Steemit, here comes the Glacier Platform! I am looking forward to seeing what this team implements into this platform!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The whole team displaying good acts and leading the discord community. This server/community is very active, Cash and learn more about this coin before its too late.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Can't wait to use the platform for my publications, thinking there will be several incentives program like steemit or so. GLPM masternode reward also caught my attention, so soon, I'll make my 2nd one. Now, just waiting for some cool updates and partnerships.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the GlacierPlatform to see what it has to offer, we know that it will be something similar to Steemit but I wonder what other features we will see with GLPM. I think once people see a sneak peak of the platform, then we might see a lot more people interested in the project and come on board and maybe even buy a node or staking package. We could see a sneak peak in the coming weeks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Can't wait to use the platform for my publications, thinking there will be several incentives program like steemit or so. GLPM masternode reward also caught my attention, so soon, I'll make my 2nd one. Now, just waiting for some cool updates and partnerships.
Activity: 486
top quality project with very smart and talented people initiating every move! don't miss you opportunity for a truly great coin for both everyday use and for longterm investment!
Activity: 127
Just out of curiosity, it would be best if Dev will explain how it will be different from steemit. For one, Blockchain technology used for Glacier is completely different from steemit, but would love to understand how it would be integrated Smiley
I am waiting for the highly expected explanation on potential of GLPM to beat Steemit, too.
Hope that both of us, might be others, will get it soon from GLPM team.
Activity: 189
im following the update of this project, there is an increase, and the community is more bigger. i will support this
Activity: 43
Ok it seems that you guys are on MN closer to the payment of the listing fee. This is good news and also shows that people started gaining interest into your project. So congrats. I'd like to see it on the market as soon as possible and see how do people react to it because the concept is interesting
brand new
 I wish you success in the project! This project very good, join now with me. The team approaches the development of the product, everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects Good luck team
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
GLPM Concept looks great. Both the creator and reader benefit from it. This could be a game changer for blog writers and readers. Currently MN pre-sale is going on. Get in now for cheap. Future price is going to be very high once the platform is alive.

We will really see the true color of this project once they are listed in several exchanges and observe the trend behavior for maybe couple of months. If the price continues to decline, then, they are heading to another crap one. Don't blame with the current market as there are good coins which are gaining their value even with this market situation. Most of the mn-related projects impressed their investors in the first few months but later on, they slowly detached themselves from the project. Hope this one is not.
Activity: 140
In the project Glacierplatform I liked the opportunity to earn passive income due to large rewards. I'm waiting for the release of the project.
New interesting and promising project Great expectations in the field of technology. A good opportunity to invest
The community in this project is really good you can learn a lot about blockchain innovation that really helps all the participants and members to make a successful career in the block chain.
brand new
 I wish you success in the project! This project very good, join now with me. The team approaches the development of the product, everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects Good luck team
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Crex24 is a decent exchange but I don't think its the right fit for GLPM right now. The dev actually sent in a request to Cryptopia but I don't believe he has heard back from them yet. I believe he is trying to get a better deal for a listing but if not then it will either be Coinexchange or CryptoBridge. There are just 23 masternodes left for sale so we are getting closer to a exchange listing, we must all remember that right now is a difficult time trying to sell nodes while the market is taking a beating but hopefully it will start to recover soon and we can get back on track.
It sounds like you don't like the Cryptopia exchange, and don't really support the idea to bring GLPM to Cryptopia.
Did I get your opinion, right, vella?
Trade Satoshi can be another good candidate for GLPM.

I really like Cryptopia, I just said that the dev did sent in a request to them to try and get a better deal then what they want for a listing. I will however say that Cryptopia's listing fee is a little high compared to other exchanges but that's the only negative I have with them. I would love to see GLPM listed on Cryptopia as its one exchange that gets a lot of volume which can help GLPM in the long term. The problem is that for this to happen more masternodes need to sell to help fund an exchange listing but not sure if there will be enough for a Cryptopia listing, maybe in the near future there will be.
Activity: 1
What a wonderful concept
I love this idea !
World needs projects like this
Activity: 3
good concept I hope that I will find glacier on a good exchange like cryptobridge in the near future. good luck guys
Activity: 308
coin has a good potential. I like your strategy. I would like to see you on a good exchange as soon as possible.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
It's really a different idea of what exists.
The idea of a POS seems really good.
Simple and effective use: I really approve the concept
brand new
Exciting times ahead for GLPM. Looking forward to exchange listing and platform sneak peeks!
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
When is the platform going to go live? I'm pretty interested to see what it has to offer against the competition out there, because there's lots of blogging platform that are already functional.

Pages:
Jump to: