Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES - page 7. (Read 27722 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i can't wait seeing GLPM listed  Roll Eyes .. i really glad to be in this community and joining this coin now .. grab this opportunity now and join us to get the most rewards and you will never regret it.

GLPM to the moon
Activity: 46
Very good project ever I seen.maybe it will be top coin in exchange when it will list in a good exchange.
I still promoting this project in social networks.
hurry up guys grav your MN now and get back good profit!
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
Thank you all for your wonderful support. Please join us on discord if you have any questions or concerns regarding GLPM: https://discord.gg/HqUt89x
Activity: 27
64 masternodes right now! Slowly growing!
This coin is listed by Midas, one the most (if not the most) reliable Shared MN platform.
I definitely invest all of my GLPM coins there.

I belive you are right, Midas is one of the oldest and reliable platform and they do in-dept research before listing any project. As they have listed GLPM project, that means, GLPM really has the potential and they deserve a good place. I wouldn't compare them with steemit but it can compete with them, probably GLPM will go ahead of them. This is not a short term masternode project, its a long term investment, if you are in, think like five or ten years from now.
Activity: 38
Nice project as far as i see for publishing. Looks very steady and good  to hold. Supply is not all that matters,usecase is more important and this team has it.
Hopefully it will reveal in its full shine. Congrats
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Get in early, start up the nodes, sit back and relax. This is a long term hodl bringing a good passive income. Block reward will remaind 40 GLPM per block for 8.4 years. Great concept, amazing team behind it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Just out of curiosity, it would be best if Dev will explain how it will be different from steemit. For one, Blockchain technology used for Glacier is completely different from steemit, but would love to understand how it would be integrated Smiley
I am waiting for the highly expected explanation on potential of GLPM to beat Steemit, too.
Hope that both of us, might be others, will get it soon from GLPM team.

In time I'm sure we'll get a better understanding on what Glacier will offer different then what Steemit currently offers. Just think if Glacier can get 50% of the market share of what Steemit currently has then GLPM could be good to get into right now. From what I see we have a hard working dev team that want to make GlacierPlatform one of the top projects in crypto. I think we'll know a lot more in early 2019 which is when the dev plans to launch the platform.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Just out of curiosity, it would be best if Dev will explain how it will be different from steemit. For one, Blockchain technology used for Glacier is completely different from steemit, but would love to understand how it would be integrated Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is a revenue-generating project for content publishers such as bloggers, poets, critics, authors, etc. Equity issues, liquidity are always important factors to be paid attention by the community. It would be great if the reward was categorized by the quality of the posts in the platform!
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
64 masternodes right now! Slowly growing!
This coin is listed by Midas, one the most (if not the most) reliable Shared MN platform.
I definitely invest all of my GLPM coins there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
A big announcement on their discord today and that is that MidasInvestments have listed GLPM on their platform. Midas has a big community and strong support base so for them to list GlacierPlatform means that they really trust in the Glacier team and what they are striving to achieve with their project. Everyone can read the full article at the link below.

https://medium.com/@midas_investments/midas-lists-glacier-platform-glpm-monetized-blogging-on-the-blockchain-8f0dedd3690d
hello

it's a very good thing than midas have some interest for the glacier platform, we can hope than it will hepl to promote this coin for newbies user
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm friends with a lot of the people who run this coin, they tend to be very solid people.

The rest of the people who run the coin I'm learning are very nice also, the tech skills are good with the devs, and they love to geek talk, so that's important to me knowing they have a direct passion for the project.

The wallet is generic, most of the coin depth of project is fair. Considering effort,  they want to build a publishing house for people on the internet and bring together a community of bloggers, writers, possibly even publish creative stories that build enough professionalism to be profitable in an engaged readership.

Being a personality that we all are, formed out of internet text!  I hoped before this coin or steemit, medium or most blogging sites that there would be something fresh and simple to use. I've been doing this since Live Journal and blogger were a thing, but I don't think they really worked out well. Incentivized from my word crafting, writing a story, or even my interesting long rants in a focused context to a new reader would be more than just earning a bounty for most coins to fake a post and be a kiss-ass about the importance or wow factor. I'm interested in the platform and what the developers come up with that will become competitive to capture the creative writers and people who want to use the platform to find a form of success in readership with a broad audience.  

I think having a good platform and community around expression is neat. I've done tens of thousands of blog posts and forum posts, and chats, and emails. I hope for a good platform to write a story, make a joke list, detail an event, or document a process that teaches a person how to build a tent. I'm excited.  This is a simple idea with a good group of people who started getting it done from the start.
Good luck with the roadmap and if you need help, just ask.

Excellent, you covered some great points there. I am also looking forward to crafting/writing a story with weekly publications. Gain a following and potentially publish the book on the E-books marketplace once it's live. It's nice to see content publisher's and editors gathering on discord from all parts of the world.
Activity: 232
If anyone has any questions about the project or setting up
mastenode join the discord i help get you started and it helps
to be in the discord easier to stay updated on the project as well.

https://discord.gg/RyP2yH
Activity: 207

is it possible to already test or view a beta version of the platform? would be great Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 85
Great idea. And i see a lot of airdrop channel make airdrops so adversiment is good too. If all goes whit road map moon is not so far from here. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
How many coins do you need for staking?

There is no good answer to such a question.
It will depend on how many coins are currently staking, maturity, etc...
FYI I managed to get some stake with 50 coins inputs.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
A big announcement on their discord today and that is that MidasInvestments have listed GLPM on their platform. Midas has a big community and strong support base so for them to list GlacierPlatform means that they really trust in the Glacier team and what they are striving to achieve with their project. Everyone can read the full article at the link below.

https://medium.com/@midas_investments/midas-lists-glacier-platform-glpm-monetized-blogging-on-the-blockchain-8f0dedd3690d
Activity: 43
The fact that the community already exists and it started way before the pre-sale can make this program a success, they took time creating the community, the site, and everything that was needed so that the coin can look good in the eyes of the investors and their members. As I said before the concept is an interesting one so all we have to do now is continue supporting them and wait to see the success of the pre sale and after that of the coin
brand new
Activity: 0
Constant updates and marketing is top notch. Hope to see this continue into exchange phase. GO GLPM
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
This one gonna be a huge platform for bloggers, writers, and content creators. Online publishing just got one step easier with GLPM platform. Freelance writers got one more option to make some money out of their writing skill. Online publishers industry really needs a push to make it decentralized secured. Also, free
Pages:
Jump to: