Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES - page 9. (Read 27722 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Here ,GLPM coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named GLPM Shocked .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Howdy Rowdy Folks, Excellent looking project. Nodes are cheap compared to many other recent projects. Makes it affordable for everyone. Keep up the great work. Glad to be part of the community.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Paid content is a great incentive for an active author. Excellent prospects are opening for his writing activities. Glacier Platform allows you to monetize your authoring activities and this is a big plus. Earn pen, not overwork.
And don't forget to take part in the bounty for a total of 25,000 GLPM https://glacier.bjammerboy.io/7579/5528521
brand new
Activity: 0
GLPM seems great and very promising project overall.
The recently released whitepaper is concise and very interesting to read.
Great blockchain technology innovation for freelancing industry
Activity: 69
Blogchain as pure as it comes, excited about the future of this project. Glad to be apart. Go GLPM
brand new
Its very good project! Now there are many projects, but I was especially interested in this, I believe in its development and further growth. Looking forward to the full implementation and development of this project.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I love it when more competitions goes into places that seem to have already have established and finished products.  From that competition will come innovation which ultimately benefits us all.  Not only does it target a space that greatly benefits the Crypto world but also spans broader audiences as well!  Glacier Platform certainly has this opportunity in front of them and so hope is that they will push the envelope and bring positive change to the blogging world.
brand new
Clutch support by the technical team on discord yet again. I had trouble opening up the wallet on my MAC. Team member assisted me for over 2 hours and ensured issue was resolved! Can't ask for a better team.
Excellent support. GO GO GLPM!
Activity: 14
The possibilities are endless to make money with this platform. bloggers, poets, critics, authors etc. your imagination is free to create. great content will be rewarded with upvotes and GLPM. we all like to write, that's why we're on this forum and letting everyone we know know about Glacier Platform. spread the word. Blogging on the Blockchain!
brand new
Well I now see that they are listed on CryptoHashTank too.. Another reason (small if not big) for me to invest in this project Smiley

Yep they have partnered up with about 6 shared masternode services. This is good for investord that cant afford a full masternode the ROI is still attractive.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
GlacierPlatform is affordable for everyone whether you are after a masternode or someone who likes to stake. Both are very affordable compared to other masternode/PoS projects that charge outrageous prices for their coins, this is one of the reasons why I jumped on board and also that I see the dev team is active and getting the work done.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Future of blogging with PoS passive income opportunity, I'm thrilled to use it. When Steemit introduced I loved the blogging idea, not it's getting even advanced with masternode network by GLPM platform. Hoping for a better place than other option we already have, all hail to decentralization.
It's nice to see top notch marketing along with constant updates on discord twitter and other social media channels. This concept has very high potential this will be a great fit with masternodes and PoS option. LOW supply and nodes being locked up daily. Good luck team
brand new
Amazing potential. Decentralized blogging is so important. The chain and wallet are impressive well done dev team. Nice marketing ongoing and there is constant news and updates on discord.
copper member
Activity: 46
GenesisX CEO | Chris
Hi there guys,

The project looks good and intrigued by how the marketing will be executed. A good solid platform would be the catalyst. Integrating a payment system into the platform is a good way of making the use case strong. I like masternodes for environmental reason. So happy to take a look into this project further.
Activity: 174
Great to have a blockchain designed for blog industry, it has so much potential to reach as most of us depend on blogs to know more about new products and software from blogs,checked project details and its looks promising with pre-sale on early investors will be happy to take rewards 
Activity: 95
Staking has been going well, the affordable pricing really makes a fit for any budget. The coin has a very neat concept planned. Execution will be key but the team has looked very promising in the early going. Support on discord is top class im glad to be apart of the GLPM community. Also a proud owner of a GLPM Masternode.
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
Masternode stats and analytics.

Glacier Platform is listed on MNTREND and MNCN online.

https://mntrend.com/en/currencies/GLPM
https://mncn.online/coins/GLPM

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/Jc3kcNT
brand new
It's nice to see alot of Bloggers joining the Glacier platform Discord. Bloggers from steemit and reddit communites are showing interest this means alot for the future of this platform.
The decentralized e-books/magazine marketplace will be huge too.
Total number of masternodes online = 42
GLPM is growing daily, the DEV's vision is to have a large network of investors. As the price of a masternode is affordable I think anyone can participate and get involved. This Project is aiming to bring large communities from STEEMIT and REDDIT together on one platform. Exciting days ahead for GLPM
Pages:
Jump to: