Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 150. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I don't know if it was mentioned here before but gpu users should consider mine max " a la bitcoin style" not scrypt style.
Lowering your mem clocks on your cards will result in lower temps and less power draw and longer life for your cards . This way MaxCoin Keccak (SHA-3) >  scrypt coins.
Mining sha-3 now is like a blast from the past when I was mining BTC with my 5xxx and BTC was 5$...  Roll Eyes
So many things changed since then.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Fuck you stupid Max Keiser and all your dev team cause of your unfair start!
ANTI-KEISER-COIN - 900 MIL, NO PREMINE , FAIR  will beat you and your fucking coin!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annakc-will-belong-to-community-no-premine-fair-900mil-458860

Approved !
AKC will destroy this scam coin

Go post on your shitcoin scam thread. Haha i would never mine this akc. Not even for a second.
Thats the real scamcoin. Get the fuck outta here and talk with your dumb friends in your shit thread.

Maxcoin will be huge !!

Yes i can't agree with anti keiser coin. I mean sure this coin had a terrible and scammy launch but that was due to his dev team not him personally i'm sure.  If they had called the new one.. fair keiser coin that would have been better.

I don't mine this either since the start was so terrible and just as much of a scam if not more than most new shitclones.

Why do you think this is a scam coin? It's more of a response to Maxcoin.
It's not that anybody is telling you to buy it , or that is had one of those IPOs.

It's just a coin born out of some feeling towards a person , nobody is claiming that this will be one of the top3 coins as it might day tomorrow or today.
It's more the message than the coin.

Why i think this is a scam coin ? because it's all the opposite what declared ? cpu only ... cuda mined... will provide gpu mining.. yes after i became old with long white beard.... scam lunch (i've lost opportunity to mine from the beginning other coin instead of this shit)... scam windows wallett at the launch... wtf ? this is a real coin ? it's supposed to be serious ?

and why this is related with max keiser ? he put his face on this coin and he was wrong...

i believed in this coin since the beginning.. but after launch i can say this can only die... people that mined 100k of this coin without knowing what he was doing only becasue he had a shitnvidia gpu and a lot of miners was asking for a decent and pair opportunity launch...

so i hope this coin will die soon because it's what deserve

Man , you're mad, did you at least read what i wrote there?
Guess not. Have a cold shower and some hot cocoa and go to bed Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
traders are making more money than miners. especially those who got onto this few days back. Difficulty is flipping absurd now.
Could you please tell me where to find maxcoin network difficulty ?

At the bottom of this page.

https://max.hashfaster.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
traders are making more money than miners. especially those who got onto this few days back. Difficulty is flipping absurd now.

Yeah, this. Money. Greed. Nothing else. Greedy TV host full of shit; some publicity and you can easily prove how human stupidity has no limits.
I was shocked by rise of this shitcoin, but then I remembered - well, it's cryptos Cheesy
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Could you please tell me where to find maxcoin network difficulty ?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The difficulty is sky high,no more fun for low hashrate users.
Well Im mining I know hashrate is skyrocket, however I found this > http://www.holynerdvana.com/2014/02/how-to-calculate-coins-per-day-for-any.html
Activity: 224
so what do people think maxcoin could reach. because i couldnt mine at the start i bought a few coins at $0.66, now its at $3.03 on coinmarketcap. i know its early days but not a bad start.
The difficulty is sky high,no more fun for low hashrate users.
Anyone knows any maxcoin profitability calculator, or if can tell me how to calulcate manually based on hashrate of max network, time of hashrate ...?
Would be awesome to have one like this one for btc > http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
Activity: 462

Features

• Help Desk
  • DDoS protection
  • SSL across the entire site
  • VarDiff
  • Dedicated Servers (not a VPS)
  • Proportional payment system - Helps part time miners as there in no PPLNS ramp up period
  • Fully redundant servers
  • 1% fee
  • Anonymous account option - Recommend you enable this to prevent account lockouts by brute force attacks
  • Idle worker notifications
  • FAST servers hosted in a secure, datacenters
  • Invitation system
  • Auto payout alerts

Please help divide the hashrate among pools and not let one pool control 70% of the network!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

You had an email signup list/form on http://www.maxcoin.co.uk/ to keep us up to date on announcements ... WTF!?!
I was on this list and YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEND ONE UPDATE!! NOT EVEN FOR THE LAUNCH!!

Thanks for keeping your commitments!
Merit: 283
Was just mining the other day at 37000 diff now its at 113000. Fucking sucks.
Activity: 210
maxcoins are coming slowly now for miner may be because of high diff and loads of people start mining
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Why i think this is a scam coin ? because it's all the opposite what declared ? cpu only ... cuda mined... will provide gpu mining.. yes after i became old with long white beard.... scam lunch (i've lost opportunity to mine from the beginning other coin instead of this shit)... scam windows wallett at the launch... wtf ? this is a real coin ? it's supposed to be serious ?

and why this is related with max keiser ? he put his face on this coin and he was wrong...

i believed in this coin since the beginning.. but after launch i can say this can only die... people that mined 100k of this coin without knowing what he was doing only becasue he had a shitnvidia gpu and a lot of miners was asking for a decent and pair opportunity launch...

This pathetic display accomplishes nothing. Get your head out of your ass and come make stacks of BTC mining and trading this pig. Maxcoin is headed to the top, like it or not.
Activity: 238
ANTI-KEISER-COIN - 900 MIL, NO PREMINE , FAIR  will beat you and your fucking coin!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annakc-will-belong-to-community-no-premine-fair-900mil-458860

Approved !

Go post on your shitcoin scam thread. Haha i would never mine this akc. Not even for a second.
Thats the real scamcoin. Get the fuck outta here and talk with your dumb friends in your shit thread.

Maxcoin will be huge !!

Yes i can't agree with anti keiser coin. I mean sure this coin had a terrible and scammy launch but that was due to his dev team not him personally i'm sure.  If they had called the new one.. fair keiser coin that would have been better.

I don't mine this either since the start was so terrible and just as much of a scam if not more than most new shitclones.

It's not that anybody is telling you to buy it , or that is had one of those IPOs.

It's just a coin born out of some feeling towards a person , nobody is claiming that this will be one of the top3 coins as it might day tomorrow or today.

u mad bro?
if you think its a scam coin what the fuck are you doin here? just leave it alone
Activity: 98

Approved !

Maxcoin will be huge !!

Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)

Approved !

Maxcoin will be huge !!

MaxCoin has a great growth potential, beause it is and will be on TV, websites etc etc. But what potential AntiMC has? Yes some kids are angry because they missed train, some idios think that devs had to wait till they come onboard etc etc... they maybe will play AMC few days, but what next? Who will develop services, negotiate with exchanges, big pools and so on? Some angry loosers? Don't make me laught
Activity: 462
Does http://max.1gh.com/ really have 70% net hash they had displayed earlier?
Sha3 is still vulnerable to 51% attacks isn't it?

which is why i hope someone can jump over to max.nut2pools.com
So far a small (max) pool but well known and trusted on many other coins!

Runs dedicated server (no VPS bullshit), so far the luck has been with us also:)
Activity: 170
1gh could cause a seriously nasty fork... It's totally irresponsible. Are the max devs making money from that site or what? Why don't they contact them
Jump to: