Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 154. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
1GH has far too much hash going on. Been "Time Since Last Block   10 hours 56 minutes 24 seconds" on netcodepool.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Happy for all the miners that made money on this coin, but I hate it due to its shady, deceptive, unfair launch, designed to give the developers the best shot.
It was nice to have the edge with my GTX580 for a change, normally it doesn't mine it's own electricity cost.  Most people with Nvidia cards are likely to just be normal people with home PCs because nobody would build a GPU farm with Nvidia cards as AMD are much more efficient.
Yeap. I'm mining on my laptop GPU Geforce 650M, 22000Khs + CPU 3630QM, 3600Khs  Cool (CUDA miner)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
Happy for all the miners that made money on this coin, but I hate it due to its shady, deceptive, unfair launch, designed to give the developers the best shot.
It was nice to have the edge with my GTX580 for a change, normally it doesn't mine it's own electricity cost.  Most people with Nvidia cards are likely to just be normal people with home PCs because nobody would build a GPU farm with Nvidia cards as AMD are much more efficient.

Anyway, that edge only lasted a day so it probably doesn't make a lot of difference in the long run, some of the hash rates shown on 1GH pool now are obviously from people with stacks of AMD cards, such as the 208GH/s currently at the top of the list.

Fortunately I do have an AMD card too, but it's only an HD5870
Activity: 36
Can't belive it's reach $4
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
FFS I was literally about to buy loads of coin from bittylicious below market but I didn't have a muthafuckin functioning wallet, GREAT.
I believe you would be crying now if you had a working wallet Smiley
Activity: 170
FFS I was literally about to buy loads of coin from bittylicious below market but I didn't have a muthafuckin functioning wallet, GREAT.

Be happy, you were saved.
Activity: 16
Activity: 56
Anybody having troubles deposit or withdraw MAX at coins-e right now ?

deposit isnt working, surprise surprise...

finally deposit worked after more than 1 hour

Yes I contacted stacy herbert who contacted on of the maxcoin dev, and apparently they helped coins-e to fix something.

https://twitter.com/stacyherbert/status/434089960145031168
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
The windows wallet has serious problems, it keeps crashing.
Activity: 170
I am running cudaminer 2014-02-09 (beta) and i am seeing very slow hash rate

card model GeForce GTS 240

Current settings

cudaminer -l K600x16 -a keccak -H 1 -i 1 -C 1 -o stratum+tcp://xxx -u x -p x

You can't use a "K" kernel on that card. Use the "F" kernel.  Like "-l F1024x16" or whatever will fit without running out of memory.
Activity: 11

finally deposit worked after more than 1 hour
ROUND TWO OF PUMP! Lets goo! https://twitter.com/cryptoupdates/statuses/434083779036991488

RETWEET!  Wink

DONE! Your tweet must be retweeted by max himself for the pump to take place! the more retweets we get the more chance of round two happening! ALL RETWEET!
Done!  Cool
Activity: 11

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
www.cryptosextoys.com is the first store to take MAX (I think), enjoy!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ROUND TWO OF PUMP! Lets goo! https://twitter.com/cryptoupdates/statuses/434083779036991488

RETWEET!  Wink

DONE! Your tweet must be retweeted by max himself for the pump to take place! the more retweets we get the more chance of round two happening! ALL RETWEET!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Jump to: