Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 153. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Give me nodes, please.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0.003811 BTC NOW. PRICE UP !!!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
If you don't like Maxcoin, then simply go somewhere else like an adult.

LOL Most of the shit to do with this coin doesn't even work...
Where did all of you pumpers come from? Obviously weren't around at the launch... or reading any of the problems people are having.
Someone accused "the haters" of being paid, more likely to be the pumpers being paid, although I suspect you're just naive morons. Did you buy gold and silver to "crash JP Morgan" like Max told you to? You buy his silver coins - the Keiser Rounds? You buy his damn action figure for $99? LOL
I think I'll stay here in the official Maxcoin thread to let everyone know how shit it is if they are too ignorant to read any of the posts in this thread or check Max Keiser's track record.
"...you can also buy Max's head only for $60 and fit it onto your own 12-inch figurines."
You can fit Max's head onto your 12-inch dildo so he can really fuck you up the arse!
http://www.thatsmyface.com/vmchk/Celebrity-Action-Figures/Max-Keiser-action-figure/flypage.ilvm_grey.tpl.html
http://www.thatsmyface.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/max_keiser_action_figure_1.jpg
http://www.thatsmyface.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/max_keiser_action_figure_2.jpg
Activity: 210
Can someone share their config/bat setup for:

Nvidia GTX680 using Cudaminer
and
Radeon HD7770 using CGMiner

Thanks
cudaminer -l K600x16 -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333/ -u MYEPICWALLET -p x

You must only tuneup (for your card) red parameter! (look readme.txt)
Activity: 213
Hi! I can't run the wallet in linux. Perfom chmod +x maxcoin.qt, then ./maxcoin-qt but it not running. I get next massage - bash: ./maxcoin-qt: No such file or directory. What the problem?
HELP!!!
How can I launch the wallet for linux?
Activity: 140
0.003268 BTC NOW. Price UP !!!
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Can someone share their config/bat setup for:

Nvidia GTX680 using Cudaminer
and
Radeon HD7770 using CGMiner

Thanks
Activity: 364
This launch was so bad, so unfair, I sort of forgot about this coin.

Just heard the value was starting to go up and loaded my maxcoin wallet and now find my 1,188 MaxCoins are actually worth something - nice surprise lol!
Hi! I can't run the wallet in linux. Perfom chmod +x maxcoin.qt, then ./maxcoin-qt but it not running. I get next massage - bash: ./maxcoin-qt: No such file or directory. What the problem?
HELP!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
->> http://maxpool.sytes.net <<-
Need more workers!
  • 0% fee
  • Stratum with Variable Difficulty
  • cgminer/cudamier/cpuminer supported
  • Correct HashRates
  • Based on MPOS
  • Proportional payment sytem
Found several blocks. Need more people to speed up things a bit Wink
Activity: 12
Welcome to miners

Best Maxcoin Pool - http://max.coinedpool.com

We try our best to give you a very good mining experience on coinedpool.com. We have successfully updated the Server and everything is working perfectly.

Why join CoinedPool.com?

- Backups every 60 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your earnings.
 - 24/7 support Just write us a mail at info (at) coinedpool.com
 - All servers with a DDoS protection.
 - 1% fees
 - Stratum Vardiff
 - Fast servers Xeon E3-1230V2 3.3Ghs 32 GB Ram, SSD HD
 - Manual and auto payout
 - Settings for Stratum (recommended):
 - Pool tunning to efficiency increased..

- STRATUM: stratum+tcp://max.coinedpool.com
 - PORT: 3348 , 3350
 - Username: Weblogin.Worker
 - Password: Worker Password

- If you use a command-line miner, type:
  cgminer --keccak -o stratum+tcp://max.coinedpool.com:3348 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
  cgminer --keccak -o stratum+tcp://max.coinedpool.com:3350 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Join now!!!

Activity: 318
Anyone Mine Maxcoin with a GTX680?   Can you please share your .bat/config - What hashrate are you getting?
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
To Fast get in MAXCOIN from Rouble use upbit.org/trade -> CLR -> mcxnow -> BTC -> MAXCOIN
CopperLark is a father of SHA-3 Coins!!!

Buy btc-e code, get cheapest bitcoins possible, withdraw to mcxnow account and buy maxcoin will be much more profitable. There are few russian exchangers, who still sell btc-e codes for rubles - it has some risks of course, but I believe not more higher then using upbits
Activity: 8
To Fast get in MAXCOIN from Rouble use upbit.org/trade -> CLR -> mcxnow -> BTC -> MAXCOIN
CopperLark is a father of SHA-3 Coins!!!
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
can you change title of thread to Alive and Trickin'?

maxcoin and few others have ruined my life imo
srb
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Happy for all the miners that made money on this coin, but I hate it due to its shady, deceptive, unfair launch, designed to give the developers the best shot.

+1
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Fuck you stupid Max Keiser and all your dev team cause of your unfair start!
ANTI-KEISER-COIN - 900 MIL, NO PREMINE , FAIR  will beat you and your fucking coin!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annakc-will-belong-to-community-no-premine-fair-900mil-458860
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Nothing beats the pre-mine of Bitcoin though
Activity: 210
Happy for all the miners that made money on this coin, but I hate it due to its shady, deceptive, unfair launch, designed to give the developers the best shot.
It was nice to have the edge with my GTX580 for a change, normally it doesn't mine it's own electricity cost.  Most people with Nvidia cards are likely to just be normal people with home PCs because nobody would build a GPU farm with Nvidia cards as AMD are much more efficient.
Yeap. I'm mining on my laptop GPU Geforce 650M, 22000Khs + CPU 3630QM, 3600Khs  Cool (CUDA miner)

I would be happy if I had succeeded with this coin, but I would still be disgusted with the way it was launched. They can say it wasn't premined, but if it was that would have been better than having to compile the miner, not having a Windows wallet, no working pools, and most not being able to solo mine. It was just disgusting, and all for a coin that's just like any other coin, and whose only innovation is that it's backed and has the name of a famous guy.

The fake appearance that they were all about having an extremely fair launch, and then do all that.
Jump to: