Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 18. (Read 914105 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Kind of frustrating that maxcoin on Yobit is trading at 5-10% of the value on Jubi. I guess I have no choice but to buy maxcoin on Yobit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Price yobit undervalued or this is the price of MAXCOIN?
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Why on jubi Is the deposit closed?
Yobit deposits up n ready
Still no deposits on Yobit.  This is looking super clean and organized...

If YoBit sync is now at block 1863797
Couple of questions you need to ask yourself.

What is current height of maxcoin blockchain?
which block is my deposit transaction on?
Then you will know when to get concerned.

I'm not concerned, IF I get to trade my maxcoin it's all bonus.  Prior to this it was a dead coin with no exchanges trading it so basically worthless.

Where do you see the sync level of the blockchain on Yobit?
I quite like this about Yobit

In the popup that gives you your deposit address

DEPOSIT MAX
Wallet status: Online (1890808 blocks)
mQBB78Cs57rkRfRsdWrD7Ud6sDTwtRym2S      <<< feel free to donate to my trading fund!!!!! haha Smiley

Max @ 2068260 .... still too early for the popcorn
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I'm not concerned, IF I get to trade my maxcoin it's all bonus.  Prior to this it was a dead coin with no exchanges trading it so basically worthless.

Where do you see the sync level of the blockchain on Yobit?

Still no deposits on Yobit.  This is looking super clean and organized...
Activity: 8
Well thank you for your reply, sometimes it needs STHF to get the nitty gritty, its certainty is not personal, I think we appreciate your honesty in this matter and your past efforts.
It seems you was caught up in a massive shit storm and a negative crypto market, a no win situation.

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org
I'm Josh, a member of the Maxcoin foundation that developed when the old team (Murphy, Luke, Alex, and others) left. We created a Foundation blog with a roadmap and updates, a bounty to raise funds for development, hired a dev to create an explorer, and tried to get a mobile and web wallet for Maxcoin. Our Slack was always open to the public and we often helped people with their wallet issues. I even created the Maxcoin gold cards with my own money and aimed to offer them as rewards on a StartJOIN project to raise funds to get Maxcoin on Coinomi. It all fell apart for one reason or another. It was very, very difficult and expensive to find a developer to work on Maxcoin because if its unique Schnorr signatures algorithm. The server to run the explorer and other sites became expensive and after a year of bills, we informally disbanded. 

It was a labor of love but I've wanted out for a long time. So, I'm willing to hand over all Maxcoin ownership (domain, this bct account, github access, etc) to a reasonable and polite person that emails me with their real name. If you want to relaunch this gig, I won't stand in your way - in fact, I'll help you in every way I can. I just don't appreciate being accused of dragging this community and coin down. The other Foundation members can testify to my and their good will to make this thing work, and to the tremendous difficulty to succeed after the former team bailed and shut off communication (except for Luke - he was helpful).

Regarding the present salient issues...

The private keys refer to a centralized checkpoint server that was run by a member (Alex) of the first Maxcoin team. He also designed the current website that some of you are calling garbage. When Alex disappeared, it left a security risk because not only was there no checkpoint server protecting against 51% attacks, but if the new team decided to put it back online with the keys Luke provided me, there was still the risk of the rogue Alex putting his back on online and forking the chain. We decided to leave it as is rather than causing alarm. We tried multiple times to contact Alex to ensure us that he intends no malice and would not relaunch his checkpoint wallet. No replies. He also ran Maxcoin News, which he shut down after disappearing.

The Keiser Coins page was well received by the former Maxcoin and current Startcoin communities. It documents the shenanigans of Max and Karl, and I stand by it 100 percent. But I've restored the current site at the official legacy maxcoin.co.uk domain because I'm willing to work with the next team to transfer ownership. I included the warning about the checkpoint private keys because I don't want to see noobs fleeced by Keiser's renewed Maxcoin hype. Until it's fixed, you all need to know - especially the new team. You'll need to release new wallets with an updated private key, or remove that checkpoint functionality altogether. Happy to get you in touch with another old Foundation member who knows more than I.

Josh
[email protected]
MaxcoinProject.org
Booker,

Maxcoinproject Twitter account is not mine. Looks like it's possibly maxcoin girl who took over that username once I was suspended using the same username. This is why coinmarketcap links to it. It was the original Twitter handle.

Actually, I do have a degree in English Lit from Indiana University. How did you know?

Okay, enough fighting. Stand by for another post.
Ahh yeah maxcoinproject you was one of the gang spreading the FAKE NEWS. Awwwwww poor boy.

Awww someone been caught out with their bullshit maybe? Care to supply your English literature degree? No. SO you aint no expert in English, or much else it seems, just good at being a dckhead narcissist.

I'm sure people understand the point about maxcoin.co.uk being a shitbag site quite well enough, thanks. Except you, that is, I wonder why? But then again who cares about you?  Just registering your counterfeit  sham maxcoinproject twitter account since JUNE 2017 LOL.

You and your FUD gang need to supply proof, until then, you're a bunch of sad little maxcoin hating scare tactic trolls, we all know what your up to, its plain as day.
You are a stupid fuck or naive kid if you believe anything on buthurt maxcoin.co.uk.  

Go cry to your mummy.

MaxcoinProject.org
Ironically you are quoting the same site run by the webmaster who openly bailed on the maxcoin community and called maxcoin a scam. You know this guy can’t be trusted, the utter buthurt shit maxcoin.co.uk published in the past was a disgrace to us all, Joshua Cloud (maxcoin.co.uk webmaster) proved he is a total joke.

We are all gown ups to know people buy and sell and coins get pumped and dumped, if you get but hurt you keep it to yourself and you don’t try and destroy your comrades, fellow investors and traders because you’re a buthurt unprofessional kiddie. we all know max crashed to like 0.002, did I throw my dummy out of the pram like baby and blame bag holders for bailing, then look to destroy all of you guys in the process , this idiot has proven his plans in the past, he has been called out and told his website is disinfo and a new team is in the works to relaunch a maxcoin marketing site, so it’s his last grasp at a failed "FUCK YOU ALL" IM BURNING YOU DOWN!

He relaunched the maxcoin.co.uk site yesterday, as the damming Sci-Fi he wrote did not destroy the coin, he has resorted to using the past official notoriety of maxcoin.co.uk website to pump out 'FAKE NEWS@ and disinfo.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170612071324/http://maxcoin.co.uk/

He wrote a tweet asking for the private keys and he will then work on the website, i.e. he wanted to fuck us all or take ownership of maxcoin, (why if its insecure) the FAKE NEWS about private keys was all spread by hardcore haters, losers and mentally affected on twitter.

We know this community from day 1 was rife with haters and unprofessional characters, Joshua Cloud if he were a decent man should come forth with evidence and look to resolve any security breech, instead of putting a silly Warning on his now shitty little website to hopefully desory the coin. (the timing is all very convenient)

No one takes notice of maxcoin.co.uk now days anyway, maxcoin.co.uk website is a total dis info run by a total idiot. It only gets 100 hits a day, mostly from spiders LOL.

Maxcoin.co.uk https://web.archive.org/web/20170612071324/http://maxcoin.co.uk/ is a hater and all you should know this.

NOTE: Why did he ask for the private keys and then he would work on the site, but the community rejected him, a typical narcissist who can’t get what they want so he is on a "fuck you all".

ITS NOT WORKING MATE!!!!

Dude. Sounds like someone IS butthurt. Do you even know what you are talking about regarding private keys? You need to get your facts straight and write coherently.
Its all in the works Smiley We just need some help and volunteers you can get hold of @maxcoinbiz on twitter, they seem to be sorting out the situation and new website, prob in a week.
If this coin is coming back someone should probably update the marketcoincap.com with a links that don't go directly to the fake site that you claim.  Including a working blockchain explorer.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maxcoin/

Website links to http://www.maxcoin.co.uk/
Explorer links to http://explorer.maxcoin.co.uk/chain/Maxcoin

I have no connections to this coins past what-so-ever, but when the main coin page on the biggest market cap site links to that site it's easy to understand why people are being directed there.
Ironically you are quoting the same site run by the webmaster who openly bailed on the maxcoin community and called maxcoin a scam. You know this guy can’t be trusted, the utter buthurt shit maxcoin.co.uk published in the past was a disgrace to us all, Joshua Cloud (maxcoin.co.uk webmaster) proved he is a total joke.

We are all gown ups to know people buy and sell and coins get pumped and dumped, if you get but hurt you keep it to yourself and you don’t try and destroy your comrades, fellow investors and traders because you’re a buthurt unprofessional kiddie. we all know max crashed to like 0.002, did I throw my dummy out of the pram like baby and blame bag holders for bailing, then look to destroy all of you guys in the process , this idiot has proven his plans in the past, he has been called out and told his website is disinfo and a new team is in the works to relaunch a maxcoin marketing site, so it’s his last grasp at a failed "FUCK YOU ALL" IM BURNING YOU DOWN!

He relaunched the maxcoin.co.uk site yesterday, as the damming Sci-Fi he wrote did not destroy the coin, he has resorted to using the past official notoriety of maxcoin.co.uk website to pump out 'FAKE NEWS@ and disinfo.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170612071324/http://maxcoin.co.uk/

He wrote a tweet asking for the private keys and he will then work on the website, i.e. he wanted to fuck us all or take ownership of maxcoin, (why if its insecure) the FAKE NEWS about private keys was all spread by hardcore haters, losers and mentally affected on twitter.

We know this community from day 1 was rife with haters and unprofessional characters, Joshua Cloud if he were a decent man should come forth with evidence and look to resolve any security breech, instead of putting a silly Warning on his now shitty little website to hopefully desory the coin. (the timing is all very convenient)

No one takes notice of maxcoin.co.uk now days anyway, maxcoin.co.uk website is a total dis info run by a total idiot. It only gets 100 hits a day, mostly from spiders LOL.

Maxcoin.co.uk https://web.archive.org/web/20170612071324/http://maxcoin.co.uk/ is a hater and all you should know this.

NOTE: Why did he ask for the private keys and then he would work on the site, but the community rejected him, a typical narcissist who can’t get what they want so he is on a "fuck you all".

ITS NOT WORKING MATE!!!!
MaxcoinProject.org
Don't get Keisered again, lads.
Man how long does it take to sync that blockchain?

Yeah the option there in wallets.  Remember to turn off hide 0 balance and search for MAX
Activity: 5
do you sure that can deposit max coins? i don't see option to add
Pages:
Jump to: