Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 22. (Read 914105 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bittrex: This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
anyone have any nodes?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

Is that bankster Keiser still gonna pump this coin? 

I thought you were going to pump it
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Is that bankster Keiser still gonna pump this coin? 
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Is this coin alive?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
Is Keizer ever coming back to this coin?

No, even Keizer can only smell rancid farts for so long.
I remember when they attempted to generate the genesis block for maxcoin on one of Keiser's shows.  Lets just say it didn't go very well.  But I think TravelsAsia's rather colorful response is likely accurate given how quickly he focused his efforts on whatever that p2p lending based coin he had developed shortly after maxcoins launch.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No, even Keizer can only smell rancid farts for so long.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hi! we created a multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com

We are looking for people that want to be part of the Maxcoin bankroll! on july 11 we are going to activated those currencies with enough bankroll. We think this is a good opportunity for Maxcoin community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend Maxcoin - dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
2 - A way for investors to earn.
3 - Maxcoin wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc. Also our site have faucet for any of the altcoins accepted.
4 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about Maxcoin may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about Maxcoin .

Happy betting and investing!
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

watchin it, one does get the sense, someone/few are nibbling at it, just for a later pump.

actually be a good coin to revive. exchange listed and plenty of other things, maybe even max would get onboard again?

Exactly my thoughts, sweetpants.  Wink
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
First advertisement platform that accepts Maxcoins! place banner ads, create faucets or earn free coins.

At www.fauceting.com, earners can get free Maxcoins and advertisers can promote website by creating or sponsoring faucets.

Project just started this week!
legendary
so is this thing still alive and kicking?
Definitely. Buy any dips.

well yes its pumped from time to time. but apart from that is it alive in any other aspect?

watchin it, one does get the sense, someone/few are nibbling at it, just for a later pump.

actually be a good coin to revive. exchange listed and plenty of other things, maybe even max would get onboard again?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
CryptoFile.Hosting  has been launched and Maxcoin (MAX) can be used to purchase Premium Upgrades through CoinPayments.net !! Host your files and use crypto's to pay and also earn!! Get Value for your Crypto's!!

More Info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14681575
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
The MaxCoin blockchain, is now available on CryptoChainer.com for fast download & sync of your Max wallet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
My max is locked in C, who can help?

With C you mean Cryptsy, buddy? If so really sorry to say but your funds are gone Sad
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
My max is locked in C, who can help?
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
Definitely Dead  Cry
legendary
so is this thing still alive and kicking?
Definitely. Buy any dips.

well yes its pumped from time to time. but apart from that is it alive in any other aspect?
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Pages:
Jump to: