Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 23. (Read 914215 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Maxcoin will be delisted from pool on 15th march
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
so is this thing still alive and kicking?
Definitely. Buy any dips.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
so is this thing still alive and kicking?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Does anybody know of a working Maxcoin blockexplorer. I have a paperwallet I'd like to see the balance of.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This coin is getting attention from all shilling on twitter Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
hmm cards are interesting / weird lol
just a collector item ?

If two independent stores of value in one product is to you just a collector's item, sure.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
hmm cards are interesting / weird lol
just a collector item ?
MaxGold Wallets

• 14k Gold Wire
  • Secure Crypto
  • Pay with BTC, MAX, or START
  • 10% Discount for MAX Payment
  • Minimum $50 Order
  • Free Shipping to Most Countries

maxgoldwallet.com

Can I buy those Cards with MAX?
I mean 1/10 of gram for 100 MAX
1/20 of gram for 50 MAX
or 1/2 of gram for 500 MAX
Huh

No, but you can buy with MAX. Did you visit the site?
Activity: 57
MaxGold Wallets

• 14k Gold Wire
  • Secure Crypto
  • Minimum $50 Order

https://i.imgur.com/CViIXvb.jpg

maxgoldwallet.com

Can I buy those Cards with MAX?
I mean 1/10 of gram for 100 MAX
1/20 of gram for 50 MAX
or 1/2 of gram for 500 MAX
Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
MaxGold Wallets

• 14k Gold Wire
  • Secure Crypto
  • Minimum $50 Order

maxgoldwallet.com

Image not showing up due to newbie status.

Will be bought from collectors for sure Cheesy
MaxcoinProject.org
MaxGold Wallets

• 14k Gold Wire
  • Secure Crypto
  • Minimum $50 Order

maxgoldwallet.com

Image not showing up due to newbie status.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
We're back greatest coining in the world! Paycoin will lose!

What is the price floor? CAF?
MaxGold Wallets

• 14k Gold Wire
  • Secure Crypto
  • Minimum $50 Order

https://i.imgur.com/CViIXvb.jpg

maxgoldwallet.com
MaxcoinProject.org
MaxcoinProject.org
Here's our Twitter account to follow for all official news. Some tweets coming soon...

twitter.com/maxcoinproject
MaxcoinProject.org
This is an old thread started by the old team. We prefer Twitter as stated, and we've always given timely updates there. This IS troll central, you know?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Regarding the retarded management of the team, we're always looking for maxcoiners to step up and help out with ideas and, of course, development. Personally, I've spent countless unpaid hours working on our websites, negotiating with developers, and trying to market our coin. Others on the team have a lot of free time invested. It's not fair to criticize us because maxcoin isn't at the price you desire. We've kept the community abreast of all dev efforts and will continue to when we have more news.

Josh

The problem is not with the price, it's with the lack of development and (so far) empty promises.
Granted, I shouldn't have called you guys retarded, and I apologize for it but since you guys didn't update us about anything that you do actually work in the background and even admitted not to reading this thread can be easily translated into you guys either being incompetent or just given up.
MaxcoinProject.org
Anyone know a way to contact Mike Murphy about what he is doing about the silver coins he owes everyone? This can't go on its beyond a joke.
Please anyone reading this from the maxcoin foundation team we need to get this sorted, some kind of answer is needed. I don't understand it i always thought Mike was a good man and he always stood up for maxcoin, maybe he got tired and turned like keiser and other fraudsters, if you can't beat them join them attitude. I thought the guy is some kind of doctor as well, i did not expect this from him, shame on you Mike, come back to us together we might be able to make maxcoin survive, do the right thing.

I'm sorry but we have no contact with Mike. His project is not related to the Maxcoin foundation team. I wish we had a way to help you get this sorted.

Come on guys, maxcoin is nothing but a fucking joke for a long while now. In fact, I'm shocked how some twitter hype and dozens of empty promises on this forum kept the price of this coin as high as it is.
Nothing ever happens with this coin development-wise.

In all honesty, it would take so little effort to skyrocket the price but the management of this coin (if there's any left at this point) must be completely and utterly retarded.

Yes, development is very slow. When the current team took over the leadership, we were left with no developers and have had to raise funds for development. We have hired two guys to do the Android wallet but it is taking way longer than expected. We're frustrated, too.

Regarding the retarded management of the team, we're always looking for maxcoiners to step up and help out with ideas and, of course, development. Personally, I've spent countless unpaid hours working on our websites, negotiating with developers, and trying to market our coin. Others on the team have a lot of free time invested. It's not fair to criticize us because maxcoin isn't at the price you desire. We've kept the community abreast of all dev efforts and will continue to when we have more news.

Josh
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Come on guys, maxcoin is nothing but a fucking joke for a long while now. In fact, I'm shocked how some twitter hype and dozens of empty promises on this forum kept the price of this coin as high as it is.
Nothing ever happens with this coin development-wise.

In all honesty, it would take so little effort to skyrocket the price but the management of this coin (if there's any left at this point) must be completely and utterly retarded.
Pages:
Jump to: