Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 25. (Read 914215 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
13 days till maxcoinmetals site opens, will i get my coins then?
Hello any word of Maxcoin silver coins 2015 edition, i cannot get an answer from nobody, please help me.
People spent a lot on WDC, FTC, and many others, as well, so that's not necessarily true. That's not to say that it can't be revived, but rather than it's not a guarantee. I think buying in now is a high-risk, high-reward situation (you can lose a lot OR gain a lot).

Well said mate. What do you guys think about their bullion and crypto combo for hedging  http://metals.maxcoin.co.uk/
I am thinking it could be a success going by the amount of money was raised for the silver 2014 coin. Fingers crossed it will be run well and they will not mess people around. I think it is worth a risk buying a few coins now, as they are so cheap, as has been mentioned this is high risk but could see 10x plus return in short time if the metal site is a success.
Activity: 97
People spent a lot on WDC, FTC, and many others, as well, so that's not necessarily true. That's not to say that it can't be revived, but rather than it's not a guarantee. I think buying in now is a high-risk, high-reward situation (you can lose a lot OR gain a lot).

Well said mate. What do you guys think about their bullion and crypto combo for hedging  http://metals.maxcoin.co.uk/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yeah i agree it could be revived very easy. When you think of all the effort people have gone through to mine coins so far and cost of mining, maxcoin has got to be worth something right ? Can it not be used someday , i hope so. I am keeping coins i have no point in selling this low, but i am super annoyed at the foundation for not answering my questions, answer should come from Mike Murphy but as he is part of foundation surely they could find out for me.

Yeah i agree it could be revived very easy. When you think of all the effort people have gone through to mine coins so far and cost of mining, maxcoin has got to be worth something right ? Can it not be used someday , i hope so. I am keeping coins i have no point in selling this low, but i am super annoyed at the foundation for not answering my questions, answer should come from Mike Murphy but as he is part of foundation surely they could find out for me.
Activity: 97
ghost town to be honest, but it could someday get revived with new leadership.
Surprise still no answers or even an attempt to communicate with me, what a joke maxcoin has become. So called foundation who won't even talk with maxcoin owners. Please think hard before you buy this coin, i have no faith in it anymore, but yes it could become good in the future but i don't know how? At the moment its got nothing to offer can't even ask a question to the people who run the foundation. Maxcoin has broke my heart.
Yes Maxcoin could have been so good if all the promises were kept, i am now ready to except that it is a failure, very sad took me a long time but there i accept it.
To all the conmen involved good luck to you and hope life brings you much joy. Never listen to Max keiser or Karl Gray people, both good liars that get richer everyday from advising us to buy these shit coins when they have no intention of making them work at all. I have lost a small fortune by taking their advice, my fault i know but i liked Keiser and thought he was init for all the right reasons, the guy is a complete fraudster, how he gets away with it i do not know?
So all i can do now is keep my beloved maxcoin and hope someday i can sell them to recover some of my loss, i cannot sell them now as i would get nothing for them. Mike Murphy another fraud ? I hope not he has delivered the 2014 edition, i think he will deliver the rest, just don't understand why take so long. My only thought on this is he might be trying to piss everyone on startjoin off and somehow discredit startjoin as a site where you cannot trust project owners. He would do this because there was an argument about the ANX card project where a maxcoin foundation member was banned for simply stating he did not get what he pledged for. I really don't see any future for alt coins because too many conmen involved and lies and fraud being committed.
My advice is if you can sell for a profit always sell do not hold.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I didn't receive my 2014 crypto bullion until 2015 and they are still missing the crypto part!!!!!
I wouldn't expect the 2015 bullion to be ready until way into 2016 then.

I don't think the people running maxcoin could take the piss any more than they already have if they tried. Just how ridiculous can this get???

“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck”

Just replaced the word duck with FAIL!
Still no answer when maxcoin silver 2015 coins will be ready, no info at all, very rude and way out of order, remember you reap what you sow.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
I think we reach to bottom . is it good time for buying ? any idea ?
still keep buying

Now is time to buy  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Come on guys, what do you really expect? There'S absolutely no development occured in many many months now. The latest price increase was nothing but a pump and dump from a group and that's it. Even back when the coin was mostly traded on mcxnow, the only activity that happened to this coin was some quite regular P&D. I still have some MAX but unfortunately nobody gives a shit about this coin and it won't go anywhere anythime soon.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
What is the plan for the future devs? Anykind of development.
I am really annoyed why i can not get a simple answer from anyone from the maxcoin team on this thread ? When will the 2015 max silver be ready, Mike please answer what you are doing is just not right, people have invested a lot into maxcoin and deserve an answer. Why take so long i cannot understand, i have kept quiet until now hoping they would come soon but now it is disgraceful. 
So i ask again when will maxcoin silver cryptobullion 2015 be ready ?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Fuck the price! What's going on with development?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
still keep buying
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

What's up, guys? Why is so silent here, anybody still alive? Do we have any developer here?

I feel like there is no progress lately. No more discussion, no more ideas, no more implementation.

So sad.
Any news on when Mike Murphy's silver Maxcoin 2015 edition will be ready?
Pages:
Jump to: