Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 257. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I cant get cgminer running...

cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://maxcoinpool.com:4000 -u xxx.xxx -p xxxx

Only get 'Started cgminer 3.6.6'

Any ideas?

Don't use this address, it's not working. For now proper is 72.10.169.101:4000
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
You can quote this on every new page in this thread, and give an address. I will send you 1 MAX to first person on every new page that quotes this. But what's the point, these MAX are worthless anyway. I have about 50 MAX to spend on that.

Hi cosurgi - I saw your post on Reddit. I'd be grateful for a coin if you don't want them (to be honest, I can understand why).
My address is mTFWH8VpH2KjVibAS1jNs8Po5m8Gim4mpR. Thank you!   Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your coins !!

this coin is highly undervalued, need help with windows wallets or anything max coin send me pm with what you want done.

I sync my wallet in 3 minutes.. not sure what ya'll missing.

Are you freaking kidding me?"?Under-valued"???This crypto-currency will have 250 MILLION coins and at the begining it was being sold for 0.01 BTC.WHY?There is nothing special about this coin.There are close to 100 crypto-currencies and they all work pretty much the same.There is absolutely no reason to belive otherwise.Secondly,the more you wait,the greater the supply of Maxcoin will be available and the cheaper it will be.If there is something i've learned during the years,it's to wait for the price to drop and then consider buying if you think it's worth it.

Yes, this.

Keiser is the Enron of crypto.

I cant get cgminer running...

cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://maxcoinpool.com:4000 -u xxx.xxx -p xxxx

Only get 'Started cgminer 3.6.6'

Any ideas?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Big miners are ddosing to solo mine  Wink
Activity: 322
all pools are down most likely someone is testing miners and ddosing stratums with wrong shares
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
ffs, maxoinpool and 1gh now both down, wtf is going on??
Activity: 22
Fail? After 14 hours not confirm transaction? Some solution?

http://s30.postimg.org/pph5olfpd/unfonfirmed_transaction.jpg
Activity: 608
the amount of DDOS attacks is crazy! fucking lame pussy, in mummy basement living, daddy cock sucking assholes!

We need P2P and we need it quick to tackle this!
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!
getting around 330mh per r9 280x on i 13
any other good tweeks out there for these cards?
I have same score.

i have 5 saphires r9 280x getting 330 and 2 msi r9 280x getting around 350

i think thats it as the the r9 290 are getting 450 ish

That sounds about right
P2P The Planet!
anyone with good settings for a 7950 with cgminer 336?

Hey what speeds are you currently getting using keccak?

Activity: 535
Merit: 502
anyone with good settings for a 7950 with cgminer 336?
P2P The Planet!
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I have same score.

i have 5 saphires r9 280x getting 330 and 2 msi r9 280x getting around 350

i think thats it as the the r9 290 are getting 450 ish
I have same score.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
Ypool shite is down again... Undecided

Check the ypool chat. The admin gives reasons for downtime etc. They are having issues with wallet sync as I assume most pools are right now
Activity: 298
fuckin shitcoin i will never buy a single one
This coin is a total failure:

• developers never heard about testnet, and launched coin in real net
  • released untested binaries, that simply don't run, because developers haven't ever heard about static linking
  • they don't know how to make releases using github release system, and just push zipped binaries
  • they don't know how to prepare source code for compilation, and then push unprepared code to repository (figuring out how to compile that code took me about 15-30 minutes, and I'm one of those "skilled nerds")
  • think about all other people who wanted to participate in launch, and don't know how to compile code
  • official pool "max.rocketpool.co.uk" is stealing maxcoins http://www.reddit.com/r/maxcoinproject/comments/1xcfu2/maxrocketpoolcouk_are_currently_thieves/
  • the only pool that really worked (for me at least) was max.1gh.com until it was DDoSed to oblivion, and official twitter response: https://twitter.com/maxcoinproject/status/431571916764483585  - that it is a scam. You call that a good communitation between developers upon launch??
  • how hard would it be for maxcoin to reach out for people who wish to cooperate before launch. But no - it is better to find out live, who is interested in creating pools.
  • majority of miners are botnet owners right now, I don't want to see the crash when they decide to cash out. I will not be here anyway.

I'm out. If I ever see any article about maxcoin in any major outlet, my response will be exactly what they deserved.

You can quote this whole post on every new page in this thread, and give an address. I will send you 1 MAX to first person on every new page that quotes this. But what's the point, these MAX are worthless anyway. I have about 50 MAX to spend on that.

EDIT: I don't attribute to malice that which can be equally well explained by stupidity. But effect is the same: maxcoin is a failure due to incompetence, not due to malice.
Activity: 87
i am using con file, nothing happening for a while now says, no block source available.
Jump to: