Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 37. (Read 914215 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

That's Funny, Max Keiser said buy on dips - back in February when MAX was at around $2. 

Now we're at 1 penny. 

So is this a dip still worth buying, Mr. Keiser?  lol
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The volume is going down..

ya.. price dropping down to 0.00002436 sat's on Bittrex  Shocked

Going down and down over a year.
        I have some
Activity: 523

Going down and down over a year.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 523
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
there aint no love for max on bct Sad
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I was waiting to see if he answered you LOL
i have no idea what he meant either  Roll Eyes

a cliched (vague style) FUD attempt ?

What I wonder is what he means by he's in with a significant amount.

10,000 MAX or 300,000 MAX?

And I love the phrase:  Strategic supply reductions.

Haha, most would call that clever planning to maximize insider holdings but since I realize Keiser is a banker I'll also go with Strategic supply reductions.  lol

Let's get the show on the road already.  MAX can't possibly get any cheaper than 1 penny USD.  It's a steal and should easily return 100-300 fold in the next 6-12 months.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
in with a significant amount and holding, since this happened I will follow this thread more closely, liked the discussion of ATM's in the past as well as very good strategic reduction of the supply by the development team

thank you

Since this happened?

What happened?

I was waiting to see if he answered you LOL
i have no idea what he meant either  Roll Eyes

a cliched (vague style) FUD attempt ?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
in with a significant amount and holding, since this happened I will follow this thread more closely, liked the discussion of ATM's in the past as well as very good strategic reduction of the supply by the development team

thank you

Since this happened?

What happened?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

thank you
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
BCX has made a post today hes been absent since oct 11th maybe he will respond to you.

Oct 11th?

He's always on here.  Or he used to be.

Maybe he's getting tired of the politics and decided to sell his coins and retire.  Can't blame him although he should really wait for the $10,000 mark which should come very soon after the ETF.

I think he was busy handing out some beats on another account possibly.. just guessing though.

what can i say i have a feeling about Max Coin..
I guess i figured the chances of the criminal returning to the scene of the crime was high LOL

When i heard about this coins launch i was all over it waiting eagerly and i was NOT disappointed ..aside from some launch issues Sad
and i would have come out ahead if i didn't get a bit greedy arb'ing pretty much (i got caught as it tanked while BTER had deposit problems during the last big pump way back)
these things happen and it was not Max coins fault or even Keiser's

I am in on Max coin for the long haul !
I have a few mostly donated with a little bit of mining on an old GPU but i am not selling !

The pool i use seems to agree with me and Jackpot coin too.. anytime one gets rebooted the other pool does for JPC too hahhaa
And i am saving my JPC coins long term too.. even if i stop coming here.. my coins are SAVED !

You always got my email Vlad and i assume BCX does if he want to talks to me Wink
And i suspect he was vocal about Blocknet if that is a hint lol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
why are you guys hanging out bashing this coin on this topic constantly ?

i am curious eh because i don't do that..
and i find it odd how i am always considered to be the monster around here while some of you act like compete assholes.
I wonder too for this out of date coin.

I'd personally call it "Frustration on a bad call". I'm outta here. Good luck with your investment. Undecided
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
BCX has made a post today hes been absent since oct 11th maybe he will respond to you.

Oct 11th?

He's always on here.  Or he used to be.

Maybe he's getting tired of the politics and decided to sell his coins and retire.  Can't blame him although he should really wait for the $10,000 mark which should come very soon after the ETF.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

If Spoetnik hasn't found anything terribly wrong with this coin then that alone is worth buying a Bitcoin's worth.  haha!

Come on BCX, you probably got a lot of people to buy into Max, why don't you post an update [since you won't respond to my PM about MAXcoin].
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
well i am guilty of White-Knighting LOL
It's my thing i guess hahha

hey guys how far you gonna trash on it ? how cheap you want it ?
i am not really all that concerned with what they are worth i just see some potential in this coin over others.
and there is no shortage of haters on this coin.. god knows i have done my fair share of bashing on it.

edit: fixed bad spelling lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

and i find it odd how i am always considered to be the monster around here while some of you act like compete assholes.

2+ HERO accounts cleverly bashing MAX?

Spoetnik, I'm surprised you don't know who this is. He's actually quite fond of you.

Too bad I had to sell a lot of my max to buy IXC but I still like this coin.  Risky but I think the potential is great.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I wonder too for this out of date coin.
Pages:
Jump to: