Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 41. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
whats with the price jump in the past 24 hours? any news or just in a current pump?

good question i see no reason for it.. ransom wtf action lol

actually i totally forgot about the massive reward cut !
they *could explain it Wink

I thought the reward cut happened a couple weeks ago.

What's the reward now?  There's also rumors they're gonna just kill the PoW stage and go full PoS.

That would gave a huge effect given we're a long ways from the 100 million dilution mark.

ya and i think the price change was delayed.. when the reward was cut nothing happened and it had to sooner or later right ?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Somebody with a big mining operation is mining it 800gh @ keccak is alot of power, karl gray has been MIA since july on twitter who knows what hes doing, i know BCX said around that time maxcoin had big things ahead did a total 180 on maxcoin and he holds a big position in it unless hes sold off since than, i know maxcoin gets no love on this site, so its hard to know whats really going on.

Your statement is confusing.  So BCX did a 180 on MAX and now holds a big position or he did a 180 and now hates MAX?

If BCX is bullish on MAX then that entire massive mining hash could be mostly his.

When did BCX go bullish on MAX?  I'm curious if it was around the same time when I started going nuts over it - simply cause I knew Max Keiser would be pumping it like mad once Bitcoin takes off.

Cheers!
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Somebody with a big mining operation is mining it 800gh @ keccak is alot of power, karl gray has been MIA since july on twitter who knows what hes doing, i know BCX said around that time maxcoin had big things ahead did a total 180 on maxcoin and he holds a big position in it unless hes sold off since than, i know maxcoin gets no love on this site, so its hard to know whats really going on.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
The reward block is 16  and block time is 1 minute used to be 30 seconds, which did happen a month or so ago. The difficulty is really high to mine maxcoin which confuses me I stopped mining months ago so I haven't been paying attention much, but besides Litecoin and sha-256 coins theres no other coin more difficult to mine than maxcoin, why is it so high?  there is no value in mining at that difficulty.

Maybe cause they wanna make the coin really secure for use.  Maybe cause they have plans to roll it out to various payment processors; starting with GoCoin.

That's my gut feeling.  And it could be Karl Gray mining it to a) get more MAX and b) to show max is a very secure alt coin and can be used for mass adoption.
The reward block is 16  and block time is 1 minute used to be 30 seconds, which did happen a month or so ago. The difficulty is really high to mine maxcoin which confuses me I stopped mining months ago so I haven't been paying attention much, but besides Litecoin and sha-256 coins theres no other coin more difficult to mine than maxcoin, why is it so high?  there is no value in mining at that difficulty.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
whats with the price jump in the past 24 hours? any news or just in a current pump?

they *could explain it Wink

I thought the reward cut happened a couple weeks ago.

What's the reward now?  There's also rumors they're gonna just kill the PoW stage and go full PoS.

That would gave a huge effect given we're a long ways from the 100 million dilution mark.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

that *could explain it Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Dear MaxCoin user,

Does the future of your chosen altcoin look dark? Are you worried that the coin`s management isn`t serious about its development? And even if you think they are: Do they have the capital needed to sustain it and make it stand out from the crowd?

The Rimbit development team is looking to exchange your holdings in dying altcoins, with Rimbit (RBT). Rimbit is – simply put – Bitcoin without mining. In addition, there are many improvements that make it a more social digital currency. As Rimbit isn't mined like Bitcoin, everyday users can get free Rimbit via interest, similar to how banks pay you interest on the money in your bank account. This interest is deposited directly into your wallet, and you receive 10% interest for the first year and 5% the following years.

To explore all the advantages Rimbit has to offer, visit Rimbit.com. Isn`t it about time you get “bailed out” of your failed investments? Get in touch with us by visiting RimbitForum.com/forum/53-maxcoin/.

So you want to buy dying Altcoins with rimbits?

Now why would you wanna buy dying coins unless they have real [future] value? 

I'll pass - but I'm sure you'll find a lot of suckers.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Attention! Max could be pumped by http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/ on bittrex, there are 16 coins
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Fools are always obvious! lol
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Obvious price manipulation  pump. Good chance to exit your maxcoin position before it crashes again though.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

What is going on with MaxCoin?  Why are the devs gone for so long?

Why won't Max Keiser answer repeated questions about whether he or Karl Gray are still involved and/or invested in MAX?

First, Why are the devs gone for so long?  Why wont Max and Karl answer any questions about if they're involved in Maxcoin?  Because they want to accumulate more first!  It is precisely for this reason that I am so confident in maxcoin.  The one coin that they will ignore until they are ready to let the price explode upwards.  Ive been saying it for ages.  How hard is it to understand that they will do what they feel they need to do to maximise profits.  One of the things they need to do is to keep quiet at exactly the right times so that suckers (weak hands) dump cheap coins!

I really hate these childish games.  

I love the childish games.  Because the weak hands are exposing themselves and my confidence in this coin grows by the day (especially today with the price increases)

Finally, the Cryptsy wallet has been down for weeks now so can someone explain to me how/why the Max price keeps dropping?  Usually when a wallet is down the price of even a diluted ShitCoin sky rockets (see MOON) due to temporary stop in inflation [supply].

So how can. Max continue to drop when no new maxCoins have been deposited to Cryptsy for at least 3 weeks?

Inflation stopping or not:-  Its because "stupid people" are selling their maxcoin because they think the world is ending for maxcoin.  They lack the ability to "read between the lines" and will continue to "lose money" trading cryptocurrencies!

EDIT:  These same "stupid people" will jump back into maxcoin when the price increases and news is released. Smiley
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
dumping seems to have gone on like crazy since i posted LOL

and Cryptsy ?
they should not leave markets open if you can't deposit or withdraw coins !
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

What is going on with MaxCoin?  Why are the devs gone for so long?

Why won't Max Keiser answer repeated questions about whether he or Karl Gray are still involved and/or invested in MAX?

Finally, the Cryptsy wallet has been down for weeks now so can someone explain to me how/why the Max price keeps dropping?  Usually when a wallet is down the price of even a diluted ShitCoin sky rockets (see MOON) due to temporary stop in inflation [supply].

So how can. Max continue to drop when no new maxCoins have been deposited to Cryptsy for at least 3 weeks?

Can anyone add any color to this absurdity and Max Keiser's silence regarding MAXCoin?

Much appreciated!

have you been asking on Twitter or something Max or Karl about this coin ?

no idea about Cryptsy but it's stupid bullshit why they would have any wallet down for almost a month.. pull your coins out of that shit hole man !

i hate to argue with you too but i don't think my observations support the theory of coins going up or even down when transfers are locked out
i think overall it can go either way..

and it's not continuing to drop it's been going up since the last time i looked at around 4300'ish to 5300'ish right now on Bittrex !
maybe consider moving your coins over to Bittrex like i did man Wink
you could be trading instead of waiting.. if you can even get your coins out of there !
i would be pissed the fuck right off if i was blocked from moving coins in or out for 3 whole motherfucking weeks man.. that is bullshit !
imagine your bank holding your money for 3 weeks and not saying a word about it..
come to Bittrex bro Wink
i am sending some max coins over there in like 2 minutes  Cool
Fuck Shitsy !
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

What is going on with MaxCoin?  Why are the devs gone for so long?

Finally, the Cryptsy wallet has been down for weeks now so can someone explain to me how/why the Max price keeps dropping?  Usually when a wallet is down the price of even a diluted ShitCoin sky rockets (see MOON) due to temporary stop in inflation [supply].

Can anyone add any color to this absurdity and Max Keiser's silence regarding MAXCoin?

Much appreciated!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I'm out! I dislike the way the community is being disrespected with non-information etc. Neither do I like being played around with. If insider price manipulation is the goal, then who is to say that it is not going to happen time-and-time again in the future - with the community the last to know?

Just my personal opinion. Good luck to all still holding.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Can you quote me one post by anybody at all who says Maxcoin is a Keiser created coin?

But is IS a keiser backed coin, it's had exposure on RT and any Maxcoin news is retweeted by keiser.  There are hundreds of cryptos that he doesn't give a toss about.  Only a select few are discussed on his show and tweeted about!

While you are at it would you mind explaining why one of the Startjoin creators said he was building a position in Maxcoin if it's not part of a longer term plan?

Are you talking about. Karl Gray?

I'm asking myself the same thing but I can't figure out why they'd need to split their resources between 2 coins.  Is it because StartCoin is simply too niche?  I meant, it's really used just for StartJoin for raising funds.

So maybe. MaxCoin is their currency coin - to be used for other purposes.

Yeah, Karl.  It's my belief that Maxcoin will be their long term plan considering Karl's confession of buying Maxcoin.  I see startcoin as the coin they will use and abuse for the future funding of Maxcoin projects (a coin that was not pre mined) and any other projects they see as beneficial to whatever cause they might have.

Is it not strange that the Maxcoin chatter has stopped and Luke has been essentially AWOL for a fortnight after a problem started occurring?  If you want to know Max and Karl's long term strategy then look not at what they are doing but look at what they are not doing.  It might not be ethical but it is legal to fool investors to part with their investment at a discount so you can hoover them up before you start releasing news that will impact the price.  Every negative thing that has happened with Maxcoin to date could be attributed to a plan to scare investors and let the price fall so the devs and friends can buy cheap.

Let's play this out logically, and let's assume I'm the collective consciousness of the Maxcoin team.  I have just fixed a massive issue with Maxcoin or I am about to release news that is going to drive up the demand for Maxcoin.  Should I release the news now?  Should I wait and make people nervous?  If I release the news right now what do I get?  I expect to be paid for my efforts don't I?  So why not take matters into my own hands and gobble up cheap max and make a few quid?  Waiting allows me to accumulate Maxcoin that is being dumped by nervous holders as they drive the price down.  Now I have removed supply just before I increase the demand!

The real fools are the ones who can't read between the lines and base their investment solely on what could be a huge distraction from the main show.  Take for example the entire financial world, everyone buys into the propaganda that everything is fine even though you can see we are screwed if you do a little bit of digging.  Everyone eats up the bull crap that politicians spout but if you ask anyone individually "do you trust a politician" and the average answer is "no way"!  Although as a collective we gobble it all up!

Karl Gray owns maxcoins, you would be a fool if you thought that Max Keiser also doesn't own maxcoins.  If he came right out and said so then the price would go up.  But if he publicaly ignores Maxcoin for long enough then he has a chance of getting more for 5k, 4k, 3k sats or less.

Will someone just explain why a huge whale like Karl Gray bought Maxcoin please?  Did he make a mistake?  Does anyone think that Max Keiser doesn't own Maxcoin?  And most importantly, who here believes the Maxcoin devs don't own bucket loads of Maxcoin?  If I had my own little economy I would fill all your heads with doubt just before I pump, you lose, I win!

Brilliant M_B. I have to admit when dealing with Maxcoin the shady side of crypto's does appear to be the norm. So it's understandable, considering the Maxcoin devs track record, to expect despicable behavior.

But let's assume for a moment Keiser and Gray aren't involved in an elaborate conspiracy to screw over the community. They might simply have shifted focus from Maxcoin to Startcoin and the growing business it was designed for. If this indeed the case, it appears to be a brilliant move.

Agreed, I take nothing away from Startcoin. It is indeed a brilliant idea.  That's not to say it couldn't be designed for a dual purpose.  (1) great crypto because of the fantastic business model.  (2) great way to boost ventures the startcoin admin believes in.

My whole argument is predicated on the belief that there is a bigger plan afoot, but the evidence (including silence at convenient times) does seem to point towards a good future for Maxcoin holders.  I mean, comparing it to other cryptos with nowhere near as much media exposure it's in a league with the big crypto names and should become a top 10 coin.

Despicable behaviour I can live with as long as it makes me money. It's an unregulated market, it's to be expected.  Let's get rich now and worry about policing cryptos later.  If the behaviour of the devs is despicable and leads to a huge fortune then I'll be along for the ride.  I don't see anything that they have done so far to be described as shady though.  Are you referring to the launch?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Can you quote me one post by anybody at all who says Maxcoin is a Keiser created coin?

But is IS a keiser backed coin, it's had exposure on RT and any Maxcoin news is retweeted by keiser.  There are hundreds of cryptos that he doesn't give a toss about.  Only a select few are discussed on his show and tweeted about!

While you are at it would you mind explaining why one of the Startjoin creators said he was building a position in Maxcoin if it's not part of a longer term plan?

Are you talking about. Karl Gray?

I'm asking myself the same thing but I can't figure out why they'd need to split their resources between 2 coins.  Is it because StartCoin is simply too niche?  I meant, it's really used just for StartJoin for raising funds.

So maybe. MaxCoin is their currency coin - to be used for other purposes.

Yeah, Karl.  It's my belief that Maxcoin will be their long term plan considering Karl's confession of buying Maxcoin.  I see startcoin as the coin they will use and abuse for the future funding of Maxcoin projects (a coin that was not pre mined) and any other projects they see as beneficial to whatever cause they might have.

Is it not strange that the Maxcoin chatter has stopped and Luke has been essentially AWOL for a fortnight after a problem started occurring?  If you want to know Max and Karl's long term strategy then look not at what they are doing but look at what they are not doing.  It might not be ethical but it is legal to fool investors to part with their investment at a discount so you can hoover them up before you start releasing news that will impact the price.  Every negative thing that has happened with Maxcoin to date could be attributed to a plan to scare investors and let the price fall so the devs and friends can buy cheap.

Let's play this out logically, and let's assume I'm the collective consciousness of the Maxcoin team.  I have just fixed a massive issue with Maxcoin or I am about to release news that is going to drive up the demand for Maxcoin.  Should I release the news now?  Should I wait and make people nervous?  If I release the news right now what do I get?  I expect to be paid for my efforts don't I?  So why not take matters into my own hands and gobble up cheap max and make a few quid?  Waiting allows me to accumulate Maxcoin that is being dumped by nervous holders as they drive the price down.  Now I have removed supply just before I increase the demand!

The real fools are the ones who can't read between the lines and base their investment solely on what could be a huge distraction from the main show.  Take for example the entire financial world, everyone buys into the propaganda that everything is fine even though you can see we are screwed if you do a little bit of digging.  Everyone eats up the bull crap that politicians spout but if you ask anyone individually "do you trust a politician" and the average answer is "no way"!  Although as a collective we gobble it all up!

Karl Gray owns maxcoins, you would be a fool if you thought that Max Keiser also doesn't own maxcoins.  If he came right out and said so then the price would go up.  But if he publicaly ignores Maxcoin for long enough then he has a chance of getting more for 5k, 4k, 3k sats or less.

Will someone just explain why a huge whale like Karl Gray bought Maxcoin please?  Did he make a mistake?  Does anyone think that Max Keiser doesn't own Maxcoin?  And most importantly, who here believes the Maxcoin devs don't own bucket loads of Maxcoin?  If I had my own little economy I would fill all your heads with doubt just before I pump, you lose, I win!

Brilliant M_B. I have to admit when dealing with Maxcoin the shady side of crypto's does appear to be the norm. So it's understandable, considering the Maxcoin devs track record, to expect despicable behavior.

But let's assume for a moment Keiser and Gray aren't involved in an elaborate conspiracy to screw over the community. They might simply have shifted focus from Maxcoin to Startcoin and the growing business it was designed for. If this indeed the case, it appears to be a brilliant move.

Pages:
Jump to: