Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 38. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
why are you guys hanging out bashing this coin on this topic constantly ?

i am curious eh because i don't do that..
and i find it odd how i am always considered to be the monster around here while some of you act like compete assholes.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
You know a coin is garbage when the fella it's named after hasn't even mentioned it in months!  This coin has been garbage from day 1 when they couldn't even successfully get it to launch on his show.

I second that. Too bad I got involved with that in the first place. I seriously doubt anyone from the devs or even Max himself is involved with this coin any more. I turned away my miners a while ago, but I can't say I'm not frustrated. This could have been done a whole lot differently and could had a bright future instead of being dumped in the dirt.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
You know a coin is garbage when the fella it's named after hasn't even mentioned it in months!  This coin has been garbage from day 1 when they couldn't even successfully get it to launch on his show.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
guys that is BS.. who uses a MAC and paper wallet and android shit is "pretty shameful" ?

you realize everyone vanished when the coin value went down right ? so....

For a coin with close to half a million marketcap when it's dying and it's history, yeah, I'd call that shameful.

yeah uhhh look around everything dropped even BTC LOL

keep it real  Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Im running windows 8 and the 9.3.1 wont sync. Does anyone know what should be in my config file to make it sync?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
guys that is BS.. who uses a MAC and paper wallet and android shit is "pretty shameful" ?

For a coin with close to half a million marketcap when it's dying and it's history, yeah, I'd call that shameful.
Activity: 53

It's quite a shame though. The Maxcoin team doesn't respond to anything, expects absolute novices to know how to work around their wallet syncing problems and it's founder forgets it like an ADHD sufferer.

What founder? If you are referring to Keiser, he has nothing to do with this abomination.

I am.

He has something to do with it. Much like PirateMyFilm and Startjoin, he is the public face.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

It's quite a shame though. The Maxcoin team doesn't respond to anything, expects absolute novices to know how to work around their wallet syncing problems and it's founder forgets it like an ADHD sufferer.

What founder? If you are referring to Keiser, he has nothing to do with this abomination.
I gave up and fired up the PC, backed up the .dats onto USB, DVD.

Remember Piratemyfilm? That's ditched. I wouldn't be surprised if Maxcoin will be or isn't already.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I've got the OSX Macoin wallet and it is still stuck on 'No block source available'. How long should I leave it until it gets a successful connection?

And if i do have to change anything, that would be my main gripe. For those who aren't savvy about the technicals, it should already be working without any changes.

That's what the problem is. The MAX wallet for OSX has issues. It was supposed to be updated but it's almost a month now. Anyone?
Ah, right-right-right  Tongue

Bloody hell. This was the issue before the update as well, which you might be well aware too.

What's the go, MaxcoinProject?
Quote from: maxcoinproject
#MaxCoin 0.9.3.1 for Mac OS X available at http://maxcoinnews.net/maxcoin-v0-9-3-1-release-notes/ … Please download ASAP.

The previous wallet had no problems for me whatsoever. Sad thing is that the "mandatory update" alters the db and I couldn't get back to the previous one. Nevertheless I fired up a VM and loaded up the windows client in there, but it's not what I want to do with my Mac. If any of the devs are active in here and want to share some news, please do so.

And there's no paper wallet or android wallet either. That's pretty shameful for a coin like this.
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
I've got the OSX Macoin wallet and it is still stuck on 'No block source available'. How long should I leave it until it gets a successful connection?

And if i do have to change anything, that would be my main gripe. For those who aren't savvy about the technicals, it should already be working without any changes.

That's what the problem is. The MAX wallet for OSX has issues. It was supposed to be updated but it's almost a month now. Anyone?
Ah, right-right-right  Tongue

Bloody hell. This was the issue before the update as well, which you might be well aware too.

#MaxCoin 0.9.3.1 for Mac OS X available at http://maxcoinnews.net/maxcoin-v0-9-3-1-release-notes/ … Please download ASAP.

The previous wallet had no problems for me whatsoever. Sad thing is that the "mandatory update" alters the db and I couldn't get back to the previous one. Nevertheless I fired up a VM and loaded up the windows client in there, but it's not what I want to do with my Mac. If any of the devs are active in here and want to share some news, please do so.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
what is next season..?

Ah, right-right-right  Tongue

legendary
Strange, yet attractive.

Anyone has got any news regarding the OSX wallet? Has the project been abandoned? Hate to fire up a VM for storing my coins inside...
http://www.maxcoin.co.uk/
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
Anyone has got any news regarding the OSX wallet? Has the project been abandoned? Hate to fire up a VM for storing my coins inside...
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Angry

Buy a lots at 6k8~7k now sitting and wait it to the moon or  Cry
Don't worry, just hold and wait.

yup this !

if Max Keiser comes sniffing around this coin look out.. MOON !
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Angry

Buy a lots at 6k8~7k now sitting and wait it to the moon or  Cry
Don't worry, just hold and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: