Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 39. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
 Angry

Buy a lots at 6k8~7k now sitting and wait it to the moon or  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Ok, huge MaxCoin block sitting there at 4600 sat, got angry, sold off some of my FLO and bought that sucker up.

Now have 140,777 MAX.

Pretty sure I'm in the top 10 now.  lol

But I really hate not being number 1.  haha!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
well harping about the past is one thing but Max coin is alive and kicking still..
and we could see it go off.. i think all signs point to this so it's likely actually.

I totally agree, it feels like MAX is gonna blow up in a big way.  I think Keiser and Grey are building out their own crypto Ecosystem.  Much like the one Brock Pierce has put together.

And they'll use start as their fund raising niche coin while using MAX as their mainstream coin.  This would explain why they're backing 2 cryptos.

Last chance [again] lol, to buy below 5,000 sat. 

I'm now in the top 10 on MCXnow. 

So here's my mandatory:  Bhwahahaaaaaaa.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
well harping about the past is one thing but Max coin is alive and kicking still..
and we could see it go off.. i think all signs point to this so it's likely actually.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Maxcoin could have been more successful from the get go but they messed up with the whole 96 coins 30 sec blocks, thats over 275,000 coins per day from the get go, it was hyped it had every right to be hyped, miners controlled the market tho because dumping it = huge profits, where would maxcoin be if they would have launched where it is today with the block reward 16 coins for every 1 min block maxcoin would be well over $1.00 percoin, maxcoin does have a future it just has to get the trust back of the investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Why can't I get max keiser to acknowledge that he and Karl Grey are invested in MaxCoin?

It would make me feel much better about all the MaxCoins I'm holding.

I've tried a half dozen times on twitter with ZERO success.  And the Mike Murphy guy and the rest of the Max gang also do not say anything to confirm anything.

What's going on???  If. Max and Grey are backing MaxCoin why can't they just come out and say it?  Cause given they're backing START in such a big way my worry is that they've abandoned MAX.
Don't worry mate, just enjoy in cheap max while you still can. I am also longterm holder and I am buying up max with every profit that I've made with trading in past few months. Maxcoin has huge potential... fast transaction, no fees, low-medium supply which is great for price and it's one of most secure coins out there. Imo maxcoin is perfect coin for merchants and every day use but only time will tell. I wouldn't be surprised if we see 1$ per MAX in 2015.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

i had never witnessed a coin that was pumped up sooooo high before AND had been dumped so hard so fast !

BINGO!!!

This is exactly why I'm buying MAX.  Cause I can't think of any other coin that will get pumped so hard with millions of followers as MAX.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Why can't I get max keiser to acknowledge that he and Karl Grey are invested in MaxCoin?

It would make me feel much better about all the MaxCoins I'm holding.

I've tried a half dozen times on twitter with ZERO success.  And the Mike Murphy guy and the rest of the Max gang also do not say anything to confirm anything.

What's going on???  If. Max and Grey are backing MaxCoin why can't they just come out and say it?  Cause given they're backing START in such a big way my worry is that they've abandoned MAX.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I didnt try mining maxcoin right at launch but i did start later on that day and had no issues, failed launch or not i made more money those first few days than i did with any coin i was making stupid money selling everything right away i was just sending everything to mcxnow and instaselling, so i cant be mad like alot of people.

i did too but you seen the difference between what i said and what you said ?
you got lucky so you have nothing to complain about.. most people didn't !

i had never witnessed a coin that was pumped up sooooo high before AND had been dumped so hard so fast !

i had very little time way back to finish my trade while doing some last minute arb'ing with mcxNOW and BTER eh
before the prices was decimated and 90% of users were broke !
to make matters worse as soon as the coin tanked BTER froze deposits as i was screwed watching the price tank.

everyone knows there was manipulation like crazy on the coin especially way back after launch.
if you got lucky then your in the minority.
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Now you can trade MAX Coin on EmpoEX.

Direct link: https://empoex.com/#market-tab-MAX-BTC

Max Keiser has re-tweeted: https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/521753891386712065
Why wouldn't You? Smiley

Regards,
EmpoEX Team
I didnt try mining maxcoin right at launch but i did start later on that day and had no issues, failed launch or not i made more money those first few days than i did with any coin i was making stupid money selling everything right away i was just sending everything to mcxnow and instaselling, so i cant be mad like alot of people.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Fair enough, I get where you're coming from now. I too missed the start.

@Vlad2Vlad: Reading back the chatlog of Keiser on mxcnow a while ago made me think Keiser is too stupid to see the potential of pumping max again. He seemed clueless and desperate. And I also don't think Karl Gray bought a single maxcoin. To me the whole scene translated like Karl thinking "it's your show, your coin so what the hell sure, I can promote your coin by telling people that I bought some of your splendid coins, Max."

Karl Grey owns over 100,000 Bitcoins.

Watching him does not make me think he's an ass kissing type.

After listening to Karl Grey however, I felt he's deeply involved with cryptos and he probably sees a benefit in being involved with an ex-banker with a very popular show so then why not work to build an Eco system together?

In any crypto system you can have various coins for various niche markets.  Just like Bitcoin will need help from LTC and doge and probably a couple other coins.

So then if makes sense for Karl Grey to back MAX, as well as his other projects.

Therefore, I find Grey's story believable and if that's true then MAX should easily go to $5 per coin.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Fair enough, I get where you're coming from now. I too missed the start.

@Vlad2Vlad: Reading back the chatlog of Keiser on mxcnow a while ago made me think Keiser is too stupid to see the potential of pumping max again. He seemed clueless and desperate. And I also don't think Karl Gray bought a single maxcoin. To me the whole scene translated like Karl thinking "it's your show, your coin so what the hell sure, I can promote your coin by telling people that I bought some of your splendid coins, Max."
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Max Keiser Blocked me on twitter because I called him out when he was pumping MAX.  It was obvious to me when it was at nearly $3 that it was gonna crash and burn.

But now I look at MAXCoin and I think they'll go right back to it [like a dog goes back to its vomit].

They can't help it.  They made millions the first time - this time they can make tens of millions.

And people?  People are stupid - they'll eat it up again and beg for more.  haha!

This time I'm in cause I don't need miners [which I don't own] so buying allows me to partake of their next massive MAX pump.  And my gut feeling is that it's gonna be the biggest Keiser pump ever. 

I think Max will hit minimum $5 this time.  That's up nearly 300 fold from today's 2 pennies.  That's crazy profit potential if I'm right.

Good luck!
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
i don't care it was inst-mined i knew it was going to be and there is nothing wrong with that at all in the slightest !
you say that like it's a bad that that has to be conceded.. nope.
it's just how this stuff works..

Popular coins get mined more than unpopular coins.. pretty simple concept really.

this is a coin that had a big first and any like it were called instamined way later after the fact.
Quark.. Prime Coin.. Max coin etc. ..all had an intriguing things about them that drew in big crowds so they got popular and were mined hard.
i just thought it sucked i couldn't get in on it on minute one launch time like i planed and that zip file i had on my PC
that said WindowsWallet.zip that was password protected turned out to be a DAEMON.
a big wrench in your gears when minutes count etc.. and if you don't know daemons.

i got burned on the last pump too.
it was being manipulated and that was fine & all ..comes with the territory, but the problem i had myself is
i had sent coins to BTER to arb and they pulled a sorry our wallet is down for maintenance routine as soon MAX started tanking super hard during the last great pump.
wow what a coincidence LOL
i would have been fine had i not gotten greedy i guess... i sent coins to BTER problem #1 Sad

but wow do they pump they fuck out of this coin sooooo hard then utterly decimated the public with colossal dumping from hell all at once !
then they waited a bit bought lots of cheap coins and did all over again and take a wild guess who took part in that ? hmmm ?

oh and the exclusive pre-release announcement about Coins-e having an exclusive on the coin on launch was a load of yet even more bullshit !
they had fucked up markets so you couldn't see any orders.. have fun trading like that LOL
and it was paraded around as the official exclusive exchange on the Max site etc.. took em over a month fx it too i think.. BS !
and why did they have such problems ? mcxNOW had none what so ever adding MAX coin on DAY ONE did they ?
hmmmm ?

this should be called "Man Coin" not "Max Coin" ..as in Manipulation Coin LOL

which wouldn't be so bad but trying to take part in the manipulation was hellish hahhahah
these guys got sleazy and greedy and asshole'ish about it all  Roll Eyes
Max Keiser & Friends exploited the public and pumped and umped on their ass on an epic scale we in crypto had never seen before !
Then ran around playing dumb about it or Trolling on anyone that said what i just did.. i know they pulled it on me back then big time.

thanks Maxy / BTER and friends  Cry
cost me some BTC's way back fuckers !

by the way i dropped trading MAX coin at BTER about two months back also because i had to contact them to get my coins.
i sent coins like 4 or 5 times and every single time i had to ask where they went.. i had enough of that shit and never used them since.
..yet more BTER bullshit and not once did i get any attempt in the slightest to explain what was happening either even when i asked outright.

they did that to me on many BTC worth of CENT before too !
but they are perfect little angels i hear so just ignore me Wink
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Considering the length of the PoW period up until now, the amount of coins instamined I think is insignificant. Considering the massive hype the coin had before laucnh it's safe to say that several botnet owners were jumping on it and it's not imossible that more people had private GPU miners before cbuchner1 made his cudaminer.
The wallet issue, yeah that was terrible however I think that event and the massive hype helped increasing the initial price of the coin by a lot.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Last rally was awesome ++++
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
from mcxnow irc:
"DOGE and MAX nodes offline, so transactions are stuck until fixed. Don't withdraw now."

Max wallet has been down on Cryptsy for nearly 1 month.  I've never seen anything like this before.

And I don't get why the  price for max isn't skyrocketing on Cryptsy given there is zero miner dumping for so long. 

go bug them about it man Wink

i would LOL

lots of ways to get a hold of them.. like you could ask BitJohn if you see him maybe eh ?
he commented on a topic here about cryptsy recently and i added that Max was down you told me eh
and i bet he seen me saying it..

i'd ask them on Chat but.. well i have a one year ban LOL ahhahahha
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
There is speculation that they had a headstart mining the coin due to a faulty launch, but ive never heard of any premine towards maxcoin besides the headstart if there was one, there are alot of people that are butthurt that lost alot of money involving maxcoin cuz the price was high in the beginning, 96 coins,  30sec blocks there were way to many coins being produced to maintain the price it was at the first few days.

The launch was faulty and the proof of it was the fact that around 8 hours after the wallet password was released publicly..
they put out an updated precompiled windows daemon.exe stating specifically that it "fixed syncing with *some users".
Sadly i was one of those guys that could not at all even for 1 second get connected and i was trying from minute one on the coins launch.
and i was not the only one either.. there was many of us talking about the problem on either on Cryptsy chat or IRC (i forget which one) still may have the logs though.

What really pissed me off is some guys were running around praising a perfect launch including Keiser himself which was not true !
when i had dropped in the new updated windows daemon.exe over-writing my old one it launched up with my .bat file and synced within a second or two !
and i never changed my launch bat file or anything so yeah it was fucked up bad for me and it was seriously frustrating watching everyone
go crazy mining for 8 straight hours while i kept trying over and over to get it sync to solo mine etc ..while the difficulty kept going up Sad

i had supported them up to the launch too i was waiting and waiting and they kept postponing the launch for stupid reasons
and funny enough they kept calling the windows daemon.exe in all ways possible everywhere a "Windows WALLET"
a daemon is not a wallet and i hate to admit it, but i never bothered really trying to use daemon before..
so me and a million guys had to figure it out fast AFTER the coin was launched.. that seemed sleazy having no real wallet even though they called it one Sad

THEN with such huge hash power put up by some guys a hell of a lot of guys suspected the devs
had a secret GPU miner they we're using on launch (or a rented? CPU botnet ready to go)
i kind think this is true because of my own experience coding miner *mods for similar coins (Max was a clone of Blake coin which was built from Quark sort of)
and i had spent a year working on quark miners and i know how easy it would have been for them to make a secret miner before launch !

Further more with all the sketchy delays and games and bullshit BEFORE launch why wouldn't they postpone it for not having precompiled windows wallet .exe ?
if your going to postpone launch for various stupid petty reasons then no wallet would be a huge good reason to stall the launch.. it's only fair !

- anyways LOL

i am mining it and trade it and was just trying to be honest about it all good or bad.. it is what it is (a mix of facts and speculation)
It was the past so has things changed or what ? i don't know..
Is it happening because they didnt update there wallets when the new update happend when they reduced the reward n what not a month or so ago
Pages:
Jump to: