Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 454. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Wow another fail alt coin... Let's screw over all those who made plans to be able to start mining today because the bitcointalk forums couldn't handle the volume.  Maybe if they had someone with a decent head running this launch they would know you should only launch if you can control the variables yourself and not have to rely on an outside forum.  Oh wait they have a website, why do the smart thing and run all launch announcements through them and just refer everyone in the initial post there for details.  That would've been smart.  How can we trust someone that can't even get a launch right to get things going properly an maintain them properly.  Maxcoin is just another FAIL alt coin that can't manage and/or live up to expectations.

+100

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

"404!
It looks like there should be a LaunchRock page here, but our servers were sabotaged by an evil, internet hating cat named Hank.

If you see Hank, punch him in the face."

What are you talking about?..
Use Chrome, or they deleted them.

I can confirm that wallet-linux.zip and wallet-windows.zip were completely empty and just dummies.

maxcoin-cpuminer.zip is up for everybody to download.

"Here is the #Maxcoin miner http://www.maxcoin.co.uk/downloads/maxcoin-cpuminer.zip … Please download now to avoid mad rush on new launch date & time." // https://twitter.com/stacyherbert/statuses/431181292823007232
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I like this coin but the way it is released, fck that!! Another fckd altcoin. ..and Bitcoin 4 all!

I've downloaded the source

Source -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/do8c819oyihcmdi/maxcoin-cpuminer_(1).zip

Fair launch my ass, now the advantage of CPU is gone  Angry
Activity: 532
Thanks MaxFail coin for this great afternoon  Undecided

The 404s caused the launch to fail. Not them.

of course it was the 404 (502)s. That lasted 10 minutes, it took them 3 hours to tell us they are changing it to tomorrow. People would be less angry if they didn't leave a thousand people hanging for 3 hours.

Well in all fairness they kept their twitter feed updated, and it appeared like they were waiting for it to calm down. I agree they should have expected this, but it's not like they left everyone hanging.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Wow another fail alt coin... Let's screw over all those who made plans to be able to start mining today because the bitcointalk forums couldn't handle the volume.  Maybe if they had someone with a decent head running this launch they would know you should only launch if you can control the variables yourself and not have to rely on an outside forum.  Oh wait they have a website, why do the smart thing and run all launch announcements through them and just refer everyone in the initial post there for details.  That would've been smart.  How can we trust someone that can't even get a launch right to get things going properly an maintain them properly.  Maxcoin is just another FAIL alt coin that can't manage and/or live up to expectations.
Alt coins are only as good as the devs behind it,,,I'm beginning to wonder???
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I like this coin but the way it is released, fck that!! Another fckd altcoin. ..and Bitcoin 4 all!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

"404!
It looks like there should be a LaunchRock page here, but our servers were sabotaged by an evil, internet hating cat named Hank.

Use Chrome, or they deleted them.
Activity: 168

in the meantime point your hashpower to usd-e you won't regret it.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
ya what a waste of time and energy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
I was ready for this launch with some serious hashing power.
Tomorrow i will have shit.
Thanks for the fair launch, now everyone like me who believed your word are screwd

Stop throwing ur toys out the pram.

Welcome to the wild west.
Activity: 543
Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol
Activity: 154
Coinoholic

of course it was the 404 (502)s. That lasted 10 minutes, it took them 3 hours to tell us they are changing it to tomorrow. People would be less angry if they didn't leave a thousand people hanging for 3 hours.
Activity: 259

"404!

Activity: 308
Klondikecoin is the future not max i think
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
How many started working on a private GPU miner, based on leaked maxcoin-cpuminer?

i believe its password protected

The fun part is... IT WASN'T  Angry

huh..not good!
Activity: 392
How many started working on a private GPU miner, based on leaked maxcoin-cpuminer?

i believe its password protected

The fun part is... IT WASN'T  Angry

Keccak.c -> http://pastebin.com/GD09hEcD
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just Fun!

it will not work anyway...
Activity: 532

Jump to: