Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 450. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
can someone post the source files for the miner?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/maxcoin-cpu-cloud-mining-guide-max-vps-has-been-launched62730-gmt-450539

http://www.maxcoin.co.uk/downloads/maxcoin-cpuminer.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xapc0zpcmm1gtb/maxcoin-cpuminer.zip

zip md5 = 59df705900e78c52c989ceb08dc55bb6
Make sure to check the md5 to be the same as the file on maxcoin.co.uk! I mirrored the official file on dropbox in case the official site should be ddosed, but you may check this exact md5 hash to confirm this yourself.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
can someone post the source files for the miner?
Activity: 588
can someone post the source ?
Activity: 392
I could stand the delay, but the delay is making it unfair, why? because they left the directory that contained miner without a simple index file, that allowed us to view the directory structure and files, now miner source is public, it's a matter of hours to have a GPU miner working, so the poll and advertising this as a CPU coin are lies and unfair

Right, because mining will only be possible for a matter of hours...

Yes for people using CPU, do you think everyone has a bunch of GPUs at home? Once GPU's get on train, CPU miners won't get a chance.
Activity: 798
Jesus, this gets worse...... Stacy Herbert has tweeted a link to d/l the wallet, but all I get (and many others) is some horse shit about a cat.

It's a link to the MAX keecak (SHA-3) cpuminer, its source to be exact. Not the wallet.

wallet-linux.zip is an empty dummy file. No wallet has been released so far, the only file available is the cpuminer's source.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Fuck this coin fraud

How did you become a moderator?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I could stand the delay, but the delay is making it unfair, why? because they left the directory that contained miner without a simple index file, that allowed us to view the directory structure and files, now miner source is public, it's a matter of hours to have a GPU miner working, so the poll and advertising this as a CPU coin are lies and unfair

Right, because mining will only be possible for a matter of hours...
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Maxcoin is a fork of Coinye  Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Fair launch my ass, now the advantage of CPU is gone  Angry

"MaxCoin ‏@maxcoinproject  Feb 3
Are there any cgminer guru's willing to lend a hand? We're trying to get a GPU miner built for Wednesday's launch"

once you get it built will you release it to everyone prior to launch. also will it work with the pools that have been set up or will it be for solo mining. thanks
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
miner is a modded version of cpuminer
wallet was an empty zip

Code:
Usage: minerd [OPTIONS]
Options:
  -a, --algo=ALGO       specify the algorithm to use
                          scrypt    scrypt(1024, 1, 1) (default)
                          sha256d   SHA-256d
                          keccak    Keccak SHA3 (MaxCoin)
Activity: 658
Jesus, this gets worse...... Stacy Herbert has tweeted a link to d/l the wallet, but all I get (and many others) is some horse shit about a cat.

Would it be possible for the devs to just get something, anything right?

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Fuck this coin fraud

the worst part is..... I cannot get any of this time back Wink
Activity: 392
Windows wallet not found, but linux wallet downloadable ?

Yes, but it was empty
Activity: 308
Windows wallet not found, but linux wallet downloadable ?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
People, People calm down...
You want a fair coin ? With SHA3 like algorithms? Go for QubitCoin[Q2C].
5 Hash functions which were candidates for SHA3. Coin is working and being traded with good community. No premine at start. One month old. No GPUs(yet?) and no ASICs. And for now no or small botnets only... Solo mining possible with good hardware.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annq2c-qubitcoin-new-secure-hashing-cpugpu-new-update-0841-411065

Enjoy.
Roll Eyes
Jump to: