Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 453. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Wow another fail alt coin... Let's screw over all those who made plans to be able to start mining today because the bitcointalk forums couldn't handle the volume.  Maybe if they had someone with a decent head running this launch they would know you should only launch if you can control the variables yourself and not have to rely on an outside forum.  Oh wait they have a website, why do the smart thing and run all launch announcements through them and just refer everyone in the initial post there for details.  That would've been smart.  How can we trust someone that can't even get a launch right to get things going properly an maintain them properly.  Maxcoin is just another FAIL alt coin that can't manage and/or live up to expectations.

+100

+1000
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
well whatever guys, i don't think its fair to attack them. They felt it was not right to release it this at this time, problems happen with large launches. I have respect for the devs for making this a fair launch

It is not fair to LIE.
It is not fair for people who took a day free from work!
It is not fair for people who delayed other appointments.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Maxcoin DEVS,,, shit or get off the pot already! release it tonight, nothing to be gained by delaying it, only pissing everyone off that is ready to make you money!

If youre actually pissed off over this you should examine your life very closely. You are obviously very unhappy with your current situation
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
windows wallet is out, gogogo https://mega.co.nz/#!OJpUgZoI!-6luIe-akqUjFlewRR-sVsZEunNLDwdoPFwaqnzG4q0

LOL. It's just shitty keisercoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-unofficial-keisercoin-mkc-the-most-dangerous-coin-in-crypto-400039

Don't bother with this download - a waste of time.
Activity: 630
Jeez. This list is like a room full of toddlers that just had their candy taken away from them.

What an utter bunch of wailing babies u lot are. It's cryptocurrencyland, welcome to the wild west.

Go and have a beer (if any of you are legal), STFU and try again tomorrow.

You were wayyy to PC...i think "a bunch of whining little bitch ass pussies" would be a better fit.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Maxcoin DEVS,,, shit or get off the pot already! release it tonight, nothing to be gained by delaying it, only pissing everyone off that is ready to make you money!
Activity: 392
Fair launch my ass, now the advantage of CPU is gone  Angry

"MaxCoin ‏@maxcoinproject  Feb 3
Are there any cgminer guru's willing to lend a hand? We're trying to get a GPU miner built for Wednesday's launch"

So? There are lots of people on this board able to develop a GPU miner from the leaked source in matters of hours if not minutes
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Im going to mine WIKICOIN now...as it is for now it is gonna be much expensive then MaxCoin... bye all...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
They should've torrented it on piratebay. It'll probably just fail tomorrow now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This thread is an "ignore button bonanza" and a scary reminder of just how many useless eaters there are out there in this small world.

I sense no irony whatsoever in this post.  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Well they deleted them I guess, no biggie, they will change genesis block tomorrow.

But it was working, and was at block 120k already.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So I suppose they will relaunch tomorrow with new keys.
Forget the download links, it isn't worth anything.
Activity: 9
This thread is an "ignore button bonanza" and a scary reminder of just how many useless eaters there are out there in this small world.

agreed
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
well whatever guys, i don't think its fair to attack them. They felt it was not right to release it this at this time, problems happen with large launches. I have respect for the devs for making this a fair launch
Activity: 42

The server runs on Litespeed, so we can't just turn the wallet off, or the whole site goes down.
Lsphp5 needs to connect to a wallet or it won't load the rest of the page.

Again, this could be any wallet... we just happen to have doge pool running as well so we hooked it up.
Once MaxCoin wallet is out, it will all change.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Fair launch my ass, now the advantage of CPU is gone  Angry

"MaxCoin ‏@maxcoinproject  Feb 3
Are there any cgminer guru's willing to lend a hand? We're trying to get a GPU miner built for Wednesday's launch"
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
If you are looking for the next DOGE then I am convinced Xivra is it.  Cheesy
Jump to: