Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 451. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So what's the status? I have been dealing with other stuff all day?

Nobody knows, there was one tweet that said they are going to launch the coin tomorrow instead.
Activity: 336
So what's the status? I have been dealing with other stuff all day?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Fuck this coin fraud
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Altcoin Mania!!!
Whatever guys, big whoop it's 24 hours. It's fully up to the discretion of the Devs once to launch anyways.. I mean an actual legit excuse would've been nice, since the one given almost insults our intelligence, but what can you do.

Many of you are just wasting your breath ranting here and should find something more productive to do with your time. See y'all tomorrow!!  Tongue
Activity: 224
Wow another fail alt coin... Let's screw over all those who made plans to be able to start mining today because the bitcointalk forums couldn't handle the volume.  Maybe if they had someone with a decent head running this launch they would know you should only launch if you can control the variables yourself and not have to rely on an outside forum.  Oh wait they have a website, why do the smart thing and run all launch announcements through them and just refer everyone in the initial post there for details.  That would've been smart.  How can we trust someone that can't even get a launch right to get things going properly an maintain them properly.  Maxcoin is just another FAIL alt coin that can't manage and/or live up to expectations.

+100

Or even launch from Reddit or some place that can handle all the traffic. It's a pretty funny excuse to not launch before of an error at BitcoinTalk  Huh

Reddit, twitter and a website with DL link would have done it. Tongue
Activity: 112
I guess this forum is filled with 12 year olds. If not then... what is wrong with you guys. It's like you guys have no restraint and have never had anything delayed before.

This forum is also filled with people that are IT savvy and can smell a bullshit excuse a mile away. I wonder what people new to this coin will think reading this release post tomorrow ? Great coin with a great future. I might as well release my own coin I couldn't do much worse on release day. It would have made all the difference If a member of the coins team even bothered to keep people updated instead of just vague tweets.  
Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
Wow another fail alt coin... Let's screw over all those who made plans to be able to start mining today because the bitcointalk forums couldn't handle the volume.  Maybe if they had someone with a decent head running this launch they would know you should only launch if you can control the variables yourself and not have to rely on an outside forum.  Oh wait they have a website, why do the smart thing and run all launch announcements through them and just refer everyone in the initial post there for details.  That would've been smart.  How can we trust someone that can't even get a launch right to get things going properly an maintain them properly.  Maxcoin is just another FAIL alt coin that can't manage and/or live up to expectations.

+100

Or even launch from Reddit or some place that can handle all the traffic. It's a pretty funny excuse to not launch before of an error at BitcoinTalk  Huh
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I guess this forum is filled with 12 year olds. If not then... what is wrong with you guys. It's like you guys have no restraint and have never had anything delayed before.

TrainCoin. Just you wait.  Wink
Train coin is delayed due to the wrong type of leafcoin being on the track
Activity: 224
I get it now.  It's a fair launch because by the time they announce a launch time, almost everyone will have lost interest so only true lovers of Maxcoin will get to mine them

+1  Cool
Activity: 392

I could stand the delay, but the delay is making it unfair, why? because they left the directory that contained miner without a simple index file, that allowed us to view the directory structure and files, now miner source is public, it's a matter of hours to have a GPU miner working, so the poll and advertising this as a CPU coin are lies and unfair
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Why do i have a feeling tomorrow its going to be the same?
Activity: 532

TrainCoin. Just you wait.  Wink
Activity: 168
Activity: 798
How many started working on a private GPU miner, based on leaked maxcoin-cpuminer?

i believe its password protected

I got it and its not password protected, but just not usable in any way without doing some work. There is no button to click on to get the miner to work or to submit a (windows start run: to)

The zip contains the source code.  In order to use the miner it you will have to compile it.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
This forum just like the main doge forum is owned by scammers. They have no morals or values, unlike most people I would assume.

Maybe if the majority of the forumers wouldn't act like butthurted impatient arrogant twelve-year-old fucks in every single thread, then maybe they would care. As it stands I'm not even shocked about the rumors of the possibility of the altcoin section being removed.
Activity: 266
Party is over. Coin proved to be a simple copy/paste clone.

Everyone back to mining DOGE now.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
such hate very angry many complaints

oops wrong coin
Activity: 392
How many started working on a private GPU miner, based on leaked maxcoin-cpuminer?

i believe its password protected

I got it and its not password protected, but just not usable in any way without doing some work. There is no button to click on to get the miner to work or to submit a (windows start run: to)

Its a command line miner, pools should have information about using it on lauch.
Jump to: