Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 488. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Anyone recommend a decent pool run by someone with a good rep?

Activity: 192
Merit: 501
how to mine maxcoins in windows 7. what are the steps i need to do.

You have to wait for the Wallet. It is not released yet.
when the wallet comes how do i mine?
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
CPU is the way forward Smiley
Activity: 70
release that coin for God sake! i'm tired of being poor! Tongue let maxcoin make me rich... finally  Tongue
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Up

I've the cgminer version and settings to mine this coin with GPU (just compiled).
Is not a joke.

Send me PM 0.5 BTC with TX ID as confirmation at 1GN8R637sygReakbdwGnhogXSVuDHfKADr.

I'll send you a password protect zip file containing settings and software.

Can someone ban this idiot already?

Please fly down...
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Someone should offer a prize to the first GPU implementation (that is, working with relatively good performance). Probably won't take much work, just modify one of the existing Keccak miners.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

You have to wait for the Wallet. It is not released yet.
Activity: 168

countdown timer for this?

i'm GMT +1 Amsterdam
Activity: 192
Merit: 501
Activity: 20
Up

I've the cgminer version and settings to mine this coin with GPU (just compiled).
Is not a joke.

Send me PM 0.5 BTC with TX ID as confirmation at 1GN8R637sygReakbdwGnhogXSVuDHfKADr.

I'll send you a password protect zip file containing settings and software.

Can someone ban this idiot already?
Activity: 224

WTF... where is the site.. I dont do facebook, or twitter.. github repos is empty..

fuk facebook
fuk social media

wow you are so cool!

isnt this site social media.  Undecided
Activity: 392

WTF... where is the site.. I dont do facebook, or twitter.. github repos is empty..

I noticed the github directory is empty too (https://github.com/Max-Coin/MaxCoin) , maybe they took it down just prelaunch so people cant see any last minute changes?

Its been empty since launch...
Activity: 36
GOT GPU Miner for MAX from http://v-coin.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=32

Anyone interested can send me 0.1xxxxxx BTC to 1Fy3cKN8DznZGhtehowYoo38Xy6xMk93Eo, I will send you the file's password.

PM the number 0.1xxxxxx to confirm that you sent.

The password is getalifescumbag
Activity: 15
Can I play?

We can play together if u have few g/hashs.
Activity: 168

I noticed the github directory is empty too (https://github.com/Max-Coin/MaxCoin) , maybe they took it down just prelaunch so people cant see any last minute changes?
Activity: 11
What about a CPU farm using the Amazon EC2 cloud ?

I haven't done any calcs on profitability though lol

Possibly, guess you have 2 and a half hours to figure out how to do it.

Sorry didnt quote you

Forget Amazon EC2, this coin clearly gives vast and unfair advantage to admins of Schools and Corporate Networks, and those in control of Botnets (even encouraging botnets!), they wont  even pay a dime in electricity or investing in AMD cards to mine this coin all they need to do is deploy the software on as many machines in their control. Those you with just one or two PCs will be competing with that.

Those looking for hope and fairness are sorely in error.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
I can't understand why people want CPU. Ok, you don't have a GPU rig, I understand. But anyways botnets will come and take ALL the coins, so you will earn nothing anyways. The distribution will be less fair, then just some will dump in Coins-e and nobody will care anymore about this coin.

That's what people don't understand. It's plain dumb to ignore the backbone of the ALT coin community. GPUs make alts work not some dude on a laptop.

Will you just be quiet ffs.  You don't like maxcoin it does not like you.  SO MOVE the hell on ffs we are all bored of your crying like a spoilt little baby ffs

I'll shut up if it's released with a GPU miner. Until then, it's a botnet magnet and supports illegal activity. Try the ignore button.
Activity: 294
GOT GPU Miner for MAX from http://v-coin.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=32

Anyone interested can send me 0.1xxxxxx BTC to 1Fy3cKN8DznZGhtehowYoo38Xy6xMk93Eo, I will send you the file's password.

PM the number 0.1xxxxxx to confirm that you sent.
Activity: 266
There is already a SHA-3 GPU miner, it's either works with this coin, or someone smart will figure out how to make it work in a few hours after the launch.

You guys with 30$ AMD CPUs screaming about fairness are only making it worse for yourself.
Activity: 70
I can't understand why people want CPU. Ok, you don't have a GPU rig, I understand. But anyways botnets will come and take ALL the coins, so you will earn nothing anyways. The distribution will be less fair, then just some will dump in Coins-e and nobody will care anymore about this coin.

That's what people don't understand. It's plain dumb to ignore the backbone of the ALT coin community. GPUs make alts work not some dude on a laptop.

Will you just be quiet ffs.  You don't like maxcoin it does not like you.  SO MOVE the hell on ffs we are all bored of your crying like a spoilt little baby ffs
Jump to: