Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 489. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Great pool ready for the launch! http://pool.webcoin.us/max/
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
I can't understand why people want CPU. Ok, you don't have a GPU rig, I understand. But anyways botnets will come and take ALL the coins, so you will earn nothing anyways. The distribution will be less fair, then just some will dump in Coins-e and nobody will care anymore about this coin.

When i dump mine in 2 days u will get as many coins as u wish sir.

^ this
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Any word on what cpu miner will work? And download location if possible?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
2 hours at launch
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

WTF... where is the site.. I dont do facebook, or twitter.. github repos is empty..

fuk facebook
fuk social media

wow you are so cool!
Activity: 71
Guys be patient a little
Activity: 308
If it's going to be CPU only, than f that.

I'll buy some Maxcoins on Coinse-E for 0.1 BTC and see how it goes from there.
Activity: 15
I can't understand why people want CPU. Ok, you don't have a GPU rig, I understand. But anyways botnets will come and take ALL the coins, so you will earn nothing anyways. The distribution will be less fair, then just some will dump in Coins-e and nobody will care anymore about this coin.

When i dump mine in 2 days u will get as many coins as u wish sir.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

That's what people don't understand. It's plain dumb to ignore the backbone of the ALT coin community. GPUs make alts work not some dude on a laptop.
Activity: 364
Up

I've the cgminer version and settings to mine this coin with GPU (just compiled).
Is not a joke.

Send me PM 0.5 BTC with TX ID as confirmation at 1GN8R637sygReakbdwGnhogXSVuDHfKADr.

I'll send you a password protect zip file containing settings and software.

So you compiled cgminer with Copperlark keccak module? hehe! We've all done that - but it won't work anyway Cheesy

Not copperlark...

I've got 3 keccak builds waiting to go but it's already been told that none of the existing sha-3 keccak variants will work on maxcoin... So get ready to CPU mine i'm afraid...
legendary
Activity: 1876

to be fair.. all coin algos started with cpu.. when gpu mining starts, it will squash the bots.

WTF... where is the site.. I dont do facebook, or twitter.. github repos is empty..

fuk facebook
fuk social media

I hope this launch isn't going to be like ultracoin....
Activity: 34
Up

I've the cgminer version and settings to mine this coin with GPU (just compiled).
Is not a joke.

Send me PM 0.5 BTC with TX ID as confirmation at 1GN8R637sygReakbdwGnhogXSVuDHfKADr.

So you compiled cgminer with Copperlark keccak module? hehe! We've all done that - but it won't work anyway Cheesy

Not copperlark...
legendary
Activity: 1876

fuk facebook
fuk social media

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
rofl
I spit out my coffee...
+1

Up

Is not a joke.

Here's my password: Suck a dick.
Activity: 406
Up

Is not a joke.

Activity: 532
How does the Sha-3 MaxCoin algorithm scale with multicore machines?

A 8-core is supposed to be 8 times as fast as a single core (using same architecture and frequency)?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
guys what software do we need to load up? Minerd or cgminer?
Any pools ready to go?
Jump to: