Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 64. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
No some few fools buy silver with useless maxcoin code.They not invest on maxcoin but only to silver weird coin which have code.
You try hard to maxcoin rise but its too late.
And about ASIC?Yes must be here very fast to definitely kill this coin and others keccak .SCRYPT coins suffers now with ASICS.And if you not see it you are not only blind but totaly ignorant.
Devs desperately need ASISC to obtain last more maxcoin and sell it for BTC before complete loose price.

Back at the shop again shouting? No-one cares... I knew you couldn't leave the shovel alone.... dig dig dig.... Zzzzzzz betcha come back again...

Something tells me that you are one of greedy devs of maxcoin.You as new here desperately fight for maxcoin.Do anything to make looking it good.
But all people with enough sanity knows the truth that is as any other coin.Alive?Nope definitely nope.
Doge is better,superb comunity etc and see where is.
Max have nothing to outperform other coins.
Iam glad that i not have nay maxcoins and only BTC.BTC is only one cryptocurency.
Others is just clones and/or fakes.
MAxcoin is not different.

lol if you cant clearly see that maxcoin is alive and kicking then you should probably just go get a "normal" job... some people just blind themselves with expectations...

Things are looking up and progressing nicely now; looks like were set for a wild ride.

Please enlighten me also....
What are the reasons to believe that the coin is still alive and "kicking" and not "kicking the bucket".

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Miner & crypto enthusiast
No some few fools buy silver with useless maxcoin code.They not invest on maxcoin but only to silver weird coin which have code.
And about ASIC?Yes must be here very fast to definitely kill this coin and others keccak .SCRYPT coins suffers now with ASICS.And if you not see it you are not only blind but totaly ignorant.
Devs desperately need ASISC to obtain last more maxcoin and sell it for BTC before complete loose price.

Back at the shop again shouting? No-one cares... I knew you couldn't leave the shovel alone.... dig dig dig.... Zzzzzzz betcha come back again...

Something tells me that you are one of greedy devs of maxcoin.You as new here desperately fight for maxcoin.Do anything to make looking it good.
But all people with enough sanity knows the truth that is as any other coin.Alive?Nope definitely nope.
Iam glad that i not have nay maxcoins and only BTC.BTC is only one cryptocurency.

lol if you cant clearly see that maxcoin is alive and kicking then you should probably just go get a "normal" job... some people just blind themselves with expectations...

Things are looking up and progressing nicely now; looks like were set for a wild ride.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Take a look... https://www.startjoin.com/maxmining looking to build a FPGA miner to balance the load...

Could bring stability to the mining pool and get more maxcoin projects started.

Details are:
The development team needs our help in acquiring and setting up a powerful mining rig, and everyone is invited to get in on the mining action!

Putting a large chunk of the total mining power into the developers hands has several advantages;

1. It keeps MaxCoin flowing into bounty pools for development projects and into faucets for free MaxCoin to entice newcomers.

2. It will help to balance out the hash percentage. Having one source of mining with 51% or more of the mining power can become problematic. This power mining project will put more of that power back into the developer's hands.

3. It puts more MaxCoin in the hands of those who will not immediately dump them on the market, which will help with price stabilization.

4. Chunks of hashing power can be used for incentive on future MaxCoin StartJoin projects.

good,i will buy some max and wait.
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Interesting - if it's correct, but probably it's not.
Looks about right to me (compare against my stats post - note: my pie chart is for the pools I track, so look at the actual '% of network' numbers.. they're about the same-ish).
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Interesting - if it's correct, but probably it's not.
Activity: 61
I hold a small amount of Maxcoin, too small to worry about the price going down any further (or up, for that matter).

But i find the pro-coin V hate-coin debate here an interesting social experiment.

It's natural that those who have spent a lot on this coin will post that it is alive - after all, they have an interest in raising the price.

Those that proclaim it dead may well be right, but if the coin is dead (and it looks that way, but looks can be deceiving) surely must have sold all their coins? (after all, it is only going to get worse, right?) and if so, why are they visiting this forum to post? surely people in this category will have moved on?

But regardless of whether the value of the coin goes up or down, you can only sell if there are willing buyers. So any increase is only 'monetised' if you can actually sell.

i'm lucky enough (if that's the right phrase) to not really care what happens (i can afford to lose what i have invested in Maxcoin), but if it were to go up - albeit 1% or more, i means nothing unless there is a willing buyer and a simple way to make the trade.

Here is another social experiment. If you think Maxcoin is really dead, put your (very low value) Maxcoins where your mouth is. Send me one. if you think it is alive and kicking, send me two.:

mJtM9v3rAe9KbPVhvJwZrDpoWBd69qTMLq

I'll post the numbers of coins i receive each Friday for the next month or so (i'm not mining so any i receive will be classed as a 'Coin is Dead/Alive' vote).

Only got one vote... So alive wins. Maxcoin silver crypto currency on wwww.startjoin.com has had phenomenal success, selling out with a record number of sales... So lots more people are investing in maxcoin.

Over to you 'dumpers' to dismiss this. I'm still in... Who's with me?

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I hold a small amount of Maxcoin, too small to worry about the price going down any further (or up, for that matter).

But i find the pro-coin V hate-coin debate here an interesting social experiment.

It's natural that those who have spent a lot on this coin will post that it is alive - after all, they have an interest in raising the price.

Those that proclaim it dead may well be right, but if the coin is dead (and it looks that way, but looks can be deceiving) surely must have sold all their coins? (after all, it is only going to get worse, right?) and if so, why are they visiting this forum to post? surely people in this category will have moved on?

But regardless of whether the value of the coin goes up or down, you can only sell if there are willing buyers. So any increase is only 'monetised' if you can actually sell.

i'm lucky enough (if that's the right phrase) to not really care what happens (i can afford to lose what i have invested in Maxcoin), but if it were to go up - albeit 1% or more, i means nothing unless there is a willing buyer and a simple way to make the trade.

Here is another social experiment. If you think Maxcoin is really dead, put your (very low value) Maxcoins where your mouth is. Send me one. if you think it is alive and kicking, send me two.:

I'll post the numbers of coins i receive each Friday for the next month or so (i'm not mining so any i receive will be classed as a 'Coin is Dead/Alive' vote).

Only got one vote... So alive wins. Maxcoin silver crypto currency on wwww.startjoin.com has had phenomenal success, selling out with a record number of sales... So lots more people are investing in maxcoin.

Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
dwarf pool's structure changed, so their data for the last few days is missing

Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Take a look... https://www.startjoin.com/maxmining looking to build a FPGA miner to balance the load...

Awesome but who is https://www.startjoin.com/barngrover I'd like to participate but need to know more about person who runs the project, anyone?

Could bring stability to the mining pool and get more maxcoin projects started.

Details are:
The development team needs our help in acquiring and setting up a powerful mining rig, and everyone is invited to get in on the mining action!

Putting a large chunk of the total mining power into the developers hands has several advantages;

1. It keeps MaxCoin flowing into bounty pools for development projects and into faucets for free MaxCoin to entice newcomers.

2. It will help to balance out the hash percentage. Having one source of mining with 51% or more of the mining power can become problematic. This power mining project will put more of that power back into the developer's hands.

3. It puts more MaxCoin in the hands of those who will not immediately dump them on the market, which will help with price stabilization.

4. Chunks of hashing power can be used for incentive on future MaxCoin StartJoin projects.
legendary

Price is quite stable around 0.00005 when compared to action few months earlier, a good sign. Now if only someone smart and skilled enough offers FPGA or ASIC for Keccak ...

Activity: 636
New look, supporting DRK, FTC, MAX, UTC, visit Us and tell Us what you think about new look   Smiley

FTC promotion: +2 FTC coin on every bet
MAX promotion: +2 MAX coin on every bet
UTC promotion: +2 MAX coin on every bet

Wisit us@ http://www.cryptobet365.com/

Nice try to obtain free coins for nothing :-D

Well actualy he got 2 coins from me, ain't gonna kill me to send that little but since no one else sent anything it just shows how pathetic most of you people really are.

Its not about if someone are pathetic.
Its about taking something for free for nothing.And when its not will works stated that will send it back.
For example if each people living in USA sends to my account 0,5USD its not kill anyone.Its very small amount.But i will be very very rich and for nothing.THATS PATETHIC.

People like me which tells others that this coin is shit are needed.
If not lot of peoples will fall to hands of greed whales and loose everithing.

When did 'volunteering' some coins, which involves choice on the part of the giver, become 'taking something for free?' Obviously only in your head.

There is no taking... nobody was forced to do anything. Are you suggesting everyone here was about to be duped and only you spotted it? Are you really that superior and think everyone else is stupid? well they are not. People can clearly see what i was attempting and had a choice.

Maybe you need to read posts a bit slower or get your mother to explain them before you respond?

But no doubt you will continue to dig that illogical hole you are in, it always makes me smile when someone wants to get on a soap box with a poor grasp of what they are ranting about...

And the next time you return an item to a store because of a problem, don't forget to keep returning to the store each day to whine about it for a long time, because 'Quote' [SIC] "If not lot of peoples will fall to hands of greed whales and loose everithing." After all, thats what sane people do...

please... continue... we need a clown on here.

hahah

1-your nick tells everithing.
2-"When did 'volunteering' some coins, which involves choice on the part of the giver, become 'taking something for free?' Obviously only in your head.
" no its a nice example of social networking.Its seems that is choice but clearly its a way to push enogh stupid peoples to give money to someone.
3-maybe you are that stupid too or you doing/write this thing for purpose.

Anyway of course that iam superior to you for 100% sure :-D And be sure that lot of peoples are very stupid
Activity: 595
Any good news for maxcoin?

Well actualy he got 2 coins from me, ain't gonna kill me to send that little but since no one else sent anything it just shows how pathetic most of you people really are.

Its about taking something for free for nothing.And when its not will works stated that will send it back.
For example if each people living in USA sends to my account 0,5USD its not kill anyone.Its very small amount.But i will be very very rich and for nothing.THATS PATETHIC.

When did 'volunteering' some coins, which involves choice on the part of the giver, become 'taking something for free?' Obviously only in your head.

There is no taking... nobody was forced to do anything. Are you suggesting everyone here was about to be duped and only you spotted it? Are you really that superior and think everyone else is stupid? well they are not. People can clearly see what i was attempting and had a choice.

Maybe you need to read posts a bit slower or get your mother to explain them before you respond?

But no doubt you will continue to dig that illogical hole you are in, it always makes me smile when someone wants to get on a soap box with a poor grasp of what they are ranting about...

And the next time you return an item to a store because of a problem, don't forget to keep returning to the store each day to whine about it for a long time, because 'Quote' [SIC] "If not lot of peoples will fall to hands of greed whales and loose everithing." After all, thats what sane people do...

please... continue... we need a clown on here.

Thanks subSTRATA for letting me know.

I'm still fairly new to this game... what is the best way to monetise Maxcoin? (or any crypro currency?)

i can see many trading sites that show lots of numbers changing from one coin to another, but if i wanted to sell some Maxcoin, what is a good way to get some actual cash back?

I'm sitting on a measly sum, but if i decided to move on, i'm not sure what the choices are.

legendary

Hi subSTRATA - Yes, you are the only person to vote at the moment - I assumed that i'd see the sending address of those who sent coins (because i'm happy to return them - i can see that it looks like a free coin bid though - but really? at 0.02p a coin i'm not gonna be rich!) - but the transaction says from unknown so i couldn't do this automatically. Mentioning it here isn't a solution as anyone could say they sent the coins, and i'd have no way of knowing the truth. Send me your address and i can return them.

Coins were sent from Bter, I'm keeping them there because Bter pays 0.30 % from their MAX trading fees, see at https://bter.com/myaccount/interest (you might need to login).
Transaction that moved ownership of coins is http://max.cryptoexplore.com/tx/57184545c702606a128f3b1c3e49892285b76e151cbe825c1c5809d1b8ffb255 but since I don't own
private keys for addresses used do not send coins back there, do not send them back at all actualy, I'm fine.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org