Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 67. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
for those interested:

Some critics have said that Keiser abandoned maxcoin, leaving its reputation – and price – up to the whims of market movers.

Keiser conceded that the development team was “overwhelmed at the launch”. However, he rejected the idea that the project was a failure and said that things are still going on behind the scenes that could produce some positive results if successful. [...] “we’ll see a return to the old highs before the end of the year” and that “it’s probably a good buy at these levels”.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

edit:
and hey like wtf guys why does it say for algo specs on OP's first comment..
Scrypt or SHA256 ? (keccak / SHA3)
WTF ? the OP doesn't know ? lol
and scrypt ? whaaaat ? was it always like that ?

and i love the Newbie status of the coin poster / OP here.. 6 whole forum posts hahahahhaha

The way it's worded looks like a smartass comment. At the time the coin was launched, Sha3 was nearly unheard of, and it reads like a FAQ.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
It is always darkest just before the dawn of day. Buy when everything looks like shit. MAX could be an easy tripple or more from here. Of all the coins out there i think it will survive..

Yes of course:-)Even when Keiser abandon this coin and make own fast scamming startcoin:-)
Aaah believers is such naive peoples.
MAxcoin is dead,sentence to death already.Who not see it is blind and cultist.

Maxcoin has a following by people who believe they can bring value to the community and the coin.  Those who are spending their time obsessing over something they consider to be "dead" are actually the ones displaying cult like behavior.  If it was indeed a lost cause, there would be no need to attack it as it would be a redundant action.  Therefore, what we are seeing is a small group of people dedicated to the "religion" of killing what is already perceived by them as dead.  That is true cult behavior.

I suspect this might be in frustration.  Maybe over the problem of not being able to grasp the basics of English grammar.  Or maybe their dogs have lost interest in licking the peanut butter off of their toddler like genitalia.  These questions will never be answered as history quietly leaves these poor people behind.

Now that, sir, is the proper way to flame somebody! +1 for humour alone. My opinion of the coin is pretty neutral, but that was some good ass whoopiin'

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
It is always darkest just before the dawn of day. Buy when everything looks like shit. MAX could be an easy tripple or more from here. Of all the coins out there i think it will survive..

Yes of course:-)Even when Keiser abandon this coin and make own fast scamming startcoin:-)

Maxcoin has a following by people who believe they can bring value to the community and the coin.  Those who are spending their time obsessing over something they consider to be "dead" are actually the ones displaying cult like behavior.  If it was indeed a lost cause, there would be no need to attack it as it would be a redundant action.  Therefore, what we are seeing is a small group of people dedicated to the "religion" of killing what is already perceived by them as dead.  That is true cult behavior.

I suspect this might be in frustration.  Maybe over the problem of not being able to grasp the basics of English grammar.  Or maybe their dogs have lost interest in licking the peanut butter off of their toddler like genitalia.  These questions will never be answered as history quietly leaves these poor people behind.

This comment is Spoetnik Approved™
Simply for no other reason the reference to licking peanut butter of your dogs balls.

oh and i bet he is trashin' on the coin because he wants to buy some cheap lol

edit:
and hey like wtf guys why does it say for algo specs on OP's first comment..
Scrypt or SHA256 ? (keccak / SHA3)
WTF ? the OP doesn't know ? lol
and scrypt ? whaaaat ? was it always like that ?

and i love the Newbie status of the coin poster / OP here.. 6 whole forum posts hahahahhaha
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
m_murfy is just a huge maxcoin bagholder...there are No buyers for this coin.

On any exhange, there are 100 sells and 0 buys..

bs your a blind idiot or scammer
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

Maxcoin has a following by people who believe they can bring value to the community and the coin.  Those who are spending their time obsessing over something they consider to be "dead" are actually the ones displaying cult like behavior.  If it was indeed a lost cause, there would be no need to attack it as it would be a redundant action.  Therefore, what we are seeing is a small group of people dedicated to the "religion" of killing what is already perceived by them as dead.  That is true cult behavior.

I suspect this might be in frustration.  Maybe over the problem of not being able to grasp the basics of English grammar.  Or maybe their dogs have lost interest in licking the peanut butter off of their toddler like genitalia.  These questions will never be answered as history quietly leaves these poor people behind.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
MaxCoin is now available on

MAX/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MAX/BTC
MAX/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MAX/LTC
MAX/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MAX/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 61

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 636
Here is something to kill your time since prices are down  Grin ,

http://www.cryptobet365.com/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A concerened bagholder here....

Is there anything in the horizon that will prevent price from goin to 1 sat?

No..Maxcoin devs abaonded it a long time ago buddy...was just a pump and dump and thats it.

1 maxcoin is going to be worth nothing soon enough.

Don't tell me you think it's going to end up in the liteoshi market.

It's already on the liteoshi market on exchanges..as well as delisted on others....

The only exchange it has been delisted on was poloniex, due to the fact they failed to gain any of the transaction volume. You are just spreading FUD. Maxcoin is still the 3rd most profitable coin to mine. Max has a lot of potential, and the developers will be making an announcement within a few days with some news about development objectives.

Yeap!
Activity: 770
m_murfy is just a huge maxcoin bagholder...there are No buyers for this coin.

On any exhange, there are 100 sells and 0 buys..

Activity: 61

Panic sell

Frankly i mined MAX up yeterday.But when i see complete lost of buyers interest i done and switched to X11 coins which is better.From my point of view MAX is almost dead.
Not expecting improvment.
Keiser abandon it and make new ASIC coin, what a shame.

No..Maxcoin devs abaonded it a long time ago buddy...was just a pump and dump and thats it.

It's already on the liteoshi market on exchanges..as well as delisted on others....
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Activity: 341

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Probably posted earlier, if so let's recall why MAX ist die beste krypto!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpfzwrS4Hc0
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Who gives a fuck about Max Keiser anymore...He pumped and dumped maxcoin, and now wants to do that to his shitty coin, startcoin.

A lot of people here waited for his latest tweets hoping for a revival of maxcoin....

i want to say keiser 1, polar bears 0 ... but it's up to max.   that's what it's always been up to in this regards.., yes?

you're going to hell buddy, and you're going to burn for eternity

At the moment you posted that maxcoin was at 11k

Now ,  2014-06-10 20:46:41   Sell   0.00009528.

Polar bear scores another goal Smiley.

2-0 for the polar bear:)

Activity: 322
alive?how sad,lol
Pages:
Jump to: