Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 71. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Reward divided proportionally ALL sent REAL shares. Dwarfpool only accepts the real shares reaching the pool which are still actual for current block. Only these shares will be calculated, the rest are "out of date/invalid".
If you claim you are outdoing what is staistically possible - prove that.

process optimization has been my work last XX years, should I really share with a liar my experience and point at your bugs? )))

How astonishingly professional.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Reward divided proportionally ALL sent REAL shares. Dwarfpool only accepts the real shares reaching the pool which are still actual for current block. Only these shares will be calculated, the rest are "out of date/invalid".

process optimization has been my work last XX years, should I really share with a liar my experience and point at your bugs? )))
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Dwarfpool's 'accepted' stale shares are payed by the really valid ones, so it is just a hidden tax they call 'optimization'.

Can you stop bullshit and brazen lie!

Dwarfpool is the honest and reliable pool, never accepts expired shares and always paid according sent shares

You cannot break math with big red letters, you know. If block propagation through the network takes 1 second and happens every 30 seconds on average, you get at least 3% stales stales on average. Anything less is fake.

I wonder, if you dont catch it or just misleading miners who dont know "the kichen".

Yes, I really deeply optimized my pool, but you still get these bugs, that's why 1gh have more rejects.

Dear Dwarfpool miners, you are happy using the most optimized pool!

Dwarfpool's 'accepted' stale shares are payed by the really valid ones, so it is just a hidden tax they call 'optimization'.

Dwarfpool is the honest and reliable pool, never accepts expired shares and always paid according sent shares

You cannot break math with big red letters, you know. If block propagation through the network takes 1 second and happens every 30 seconds on average, you get at least 3% stales stales on average. Anything less is fake.
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Reorder 1gh is a lier, shitting and slandering other pools!
Admin of DwarfPool.com

legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
I have one advice to miners...better move to dwarfpool. It has only 1% fee, 0.5% rejected and it gives me exactly MAX according to calc. But 1gh...what can I say, 3% fee, 1.5% rejected, almost every day 10% less MAX which means that pool steals our coins...very bad pool and irresponsible owner. He should rise fee more,because he owns 70% of network.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to promote any pool, this is just a advice. I have moved to dwarfpool few days ago and it works great.  Sorry for my poor english,this is not my native language.

Dwarfpool's 'accepted' stale shares are payed by the really valid ones, so it is just a hidden tax they call 'optimization'. You should choose Rocketpool instead, it is honest and its fees are used to sponsor Maxcoin development.
I don't give a shit what they do as long as I get exactly coins according to calc.

Man, can you stop giving shit to reorder? 1GH and reorder have made more for this coin (and a lot of other coins) more than what a troll can do slandering someone on a forum.

Really, criticizing that way does good to no one.
I have one advice to miners...better move to dwarfpool. It has only 1% fee, 0.5% rejected and it gives me exactly MAX according to calc. But 1gh...what can I say, 3% fee, 1.5% rejected, almost every day 10% less MAX which means that pool steals our coins...very bad pool and irresponsible owner. He should rise fee more,because he owns 70% of network.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to promote any pool, this is just a advice. I have moved to dwarfpool few days ago and it works great.  Sorry for my poor english,this is not my native language.

Dwarfpool's 'accepted' stale shares are payed by the really valid ones, so it is just a hidden tax they call 'optimization'. You should choose Rocketpool instead, it is honest and its fees are used to sponsor Maxcoin development.
I don't give a shit what they do as long as I get exactly coins according to calc.
You get the same on Rocketpool. And their fees are used to give your coins more value eventually.
Activity: 602

Activity: 602

Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
great plans for maxcoin comming...buy now...first advice

It is a very good time to buy, the market is moving in the positive aspects of slowly development!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Some people say that Max will rise, I think I should buy a little! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
someone tried to manipulate max rising Huh

This news is true? I want to know what time Max will rise?
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
someone tried to manipulate max rising Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So this 1 June announcement by Max Keiser is supposedly something big and good for the coin?
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
Merit: 1
great plans for maxcoin comming...buy now...first advice

It is a very good time to buy, the market is moving in the positive aspects of slowly development!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Merit: 1
Big announcements coming june 1st for maxcoin. should be very interesting

Yes, it will give us useful market information, it is very important to! Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org