Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 69. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Max says he got a new coin launching tomorrow..

dump it.

So that's proof that Maxcoin was/always was dead...

I really hope no one put a lot of money into this coin..it's been dead for months, been delisted from every exchange, and has even been dumped by it's creator and devs...Just stop replying to this thread..
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
new crypto might be connected to maxcoin, will see
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Max says he got a new coin launching tomorrow..

dump it.
Activity: 210
Activity: 315
i want to say keiser 1, polar bears 0 ... but it's up to max.   that's what it's always been up to in this regards.., yes?

you're going to hell buddy, and you're going to burn for eternity
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Little bagholder of useless coins...
Bitcoin has lost value after gaining that value
Maxcoin only lost value from it's presumed price...and it will continue to do so.
Let's compare the first 120 days of trading for bitcoin an maxcoin...

Lets compare the first 120 days of trading for bitcoin indeed. Oh wait, that data doesn't even exist because bitcoin was instamined worse than any of the shittest scamcoins out there right now and the only available markets for months/years were OTC markets that didn't keep any records. I wouldn't expect you to know any of this given you only got on the bitcoin bandwagon in 2013. I have been around this community since 2011.

You don't even realise how stupid you are. If maxcoin is a useless coin, inductive reasoning would imply that bitcoin is an even more useless coin.
Just stop it before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Are you for real?

There is no data from the first 120 days when bitcoin was traded? rofl

Yes,  maxcoin is a useless coin because it doesn't do anything better than the original  except fro falling prices Smiley. And having stupid bagholders that's for sure.

Instamined? Of course my mentally challenged friend you have no idea what that is.

So , you have been in this community around 2011.
That's a shame , we were living with a parasite fro 3 years Smiley))))

And because you claim you where here in 2011 , I can do the same. But I was here in 2002.

Yes, I am very much for real.
Yes, there is no reliable data for the first 120 days after bitcoin's launch.
Yes, bitcoin was mined in vast quantities by a minority of early-adopter miners.
And yes, I have been here since 2011. I was posting very actively under a different username for a long time.

And here is an interesting fact for you.
It took 10,000 bitcoin to buy a single pizza not so long ago.
10,000 maxcoin today (even after it's crash in market value) would buy you more than 80 pizzas.

But nobody ever bought a pizza with maxcoins Smiley.

So , since you claim that you posted under a different account... is that your TF?
Hope it's not dank at least...
Either way , this just adds up to the negatives about the coins.

The main supporter is a shill account. Lame...
in defi we trust
Maxcoin only lost value from it's presumed price...and it will continue to do so.

Lets compare the first 120 days of trading for bitcoin indeed. Oh wait, that data doesn't even exist because bitcoin was instamined worse than any of the shittest scamcoins out there right now and the only available markets for months/years were OTC markets that didn't keep any records. I wouldn't expect you to know any of this given you only got on the bitcoin bandwagon in 2013. I have been around this community since 2011.

You don't even realise how stupid you are. If maxcoin is a useless coin, inductive reasoning would imply that bitcoin is an even more useless coin.
Just stop it before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Are you for real?

There is no data from the first 120 days when bitcoin was traded? rofl

Yes,  maxcoin is a useless coin because it doesn't do anything better than the original  except fro falling prices Smiley. And having stupid bagholders that's for sure.

Instamined? Of course my mentally challenged friend you have no idea what that is.

So , you have been in this community around 2011.
That's a shame , we were living with a parasite fro 3 years Smiley))))

And because you claim you where here in 2011 , I can do the same. But I was here in 2002.

in defi we trust
Stop with your lies:

The first crash was temporary due to a hack from 32 to 2.
The second from 266 to 50.

In both cases bitcoin come back and compared to the highest price ever it is only 50% low.

Oh apologies, so the 'first' crash only represented a 93.75% loss in market value. And the second was a mere 81.20%. And prior to reaching the $1 level has had several crashes worse than this in the cents price levels. So bitcoin actually has a terrible history for multiple and repeated market crashes.

Maxcoin is only 120 days old, and yes it has been on a downwards price trend.
However bitcoin has been on a downwards price trend for 6 solid months.
Which is exactly the time when it is a good idea to buy, not during an uptrend.

As I said, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Activity: 882

Maxcoin is only 120 days old, and yes it has been on a downwards price trend.
However bitcoin has been on a downwards price trend for 6 solid months.

You must not follow Bitcoin.
It has gone up 40% in the past month.
in defi we trust
pump again

Yeah i'm pretty sure that the people who bought based on Max advice at 400k are thrilled by this pump to 12k.

Guys, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Do you not recall the time when bitcoin fell in market value by 96%? I.e. when it crashed from all time highs of $26 to $1.
Or how about the time it fell from $266 to $26 representing a crash of 90%?
Or what about the time it fell from $1250 to $400 equating to a nominal loss of 68%?
Many people cried foul and pronounced it's death at each of these instances, but those with the courage of their convictions held strong.
I bet the people who bought at $26, and $266 are quite happy with themselves today.
And while it remains to be seen, most likely, those who bought at $1250 will be quite happy with themselves in time.
The same applies to maxcoin.

Stop with your lies:

The first crash was temporary due to a hack from 32 to 2.
The second from 266 to 50.

In both cases bitcoin come back and compared to the highest price ever it is only 50% low.

In case of maxcoin , it is on a continuous downslide with only 2.5% value of what it was at it's peak.

There was never a moment in maxcoin history when it was a good idea to buy Smiley.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/152
Hit the all button in the timeline  mister bagholder.

Also , I have to add, comparing a shitclone like maxcoin to bitcoin it's a clear sign you need to check your cuckoo watch.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
pump again

Yeah i'm pretty sure that the people who bought based on Max advice at 400k are thrilled by this pump to 12k.

Grin Grin Grin
in defi we trust
pump again

Activity: 220
No, the devs have patched the client to secure it against Heartbleed. It isn't a problem for us.

But this isn't Heartbleed: "Latest OpenSSL bug ‘may be more dangerous than Heartbleed’"
Activity: 187
Merit: 101
Activity: 770
What is the plan the next step for maxcoin? a  lot of people was in the $1 to buy, Terrible

The current market environment is so good, but its price is so low, I think people lose interest in it!
 Smiley

Until the incompetent thug devs step down and Maxcoin acquires a dev team with integrity, no one in their right mind will support this coin.

I'm just trying to scam you guys into giving me free money, Maxcoin has been dead for a very long time, and its devs abandoned it. Just a pump & Dump now.

We all know that already .
Activity: 210
What is the plan the next step for maxcoin? a  lot of people was in the $1 to buy, Terrible

The current market environment is so good, but its price is so low, I think people lose interest in it!
 Smiley
Thanks!
Activity: 220
1GH does pose a potential risk to the network, but there is little that can / will be done by 1GH to resolve this issue by themselves.
While the potential exists, it is very unlikely that 1GH would actually attempt a 51% attack, as they would immediately lose the trust of their miners.
The dev team hope to mitigate this risk over the next couple of weeks by implementing automatic checkpointing into the maxcoin protocol.

Great news!
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Maxcoin is in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginner's Reference.  Here is first draft of IFC:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7131241

MAIN CRYPTOCURRENCY BOOK THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

Maxcoin will look similar to this.  Coin specifications, history, exchanges and other miscellaneous details will be included.  Please help fund the publication of this book which I plan to publish this summer.  

mHxH7LCofwjxZttjtVHCXnYR8zrKDfpzqT

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
What is the plan the next step for maxcoin? a  lot of people was in the $1 to buy, Terrible

Smiley

Until the incompetent thug devs step down and Maxcoin acquires a dev team with integrity, no one in their right mind will support this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: