Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 23. (Read 14354 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I like this project, I join in and hope for successful development!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The really have a great future
vld
Activity: 95
masternode payment every day? or how?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
This could be a good project when operating at full capacity, but it is not necessary to burn the remaining MDK
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
the coin has a great future, I believe it!!!
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
@damasked
Love this concept. Makes the coin unique in a special way.
Activity: 378
Nothing to be mad about. This project is so unique.
Activity: 38
I hope you guys succeed.....
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
this is incredible, I love it!) good luck to you Wink
Activity: 50
Goodluck dev for this project'thanks for being part of this,i support this token
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
You asked us to provide wallet address of a wallet we don't have.... Who does that? 😡
Activity: 327
I think this project have future i hope it will succed
Activity: 88
Merit: 1

Can the  citizens of South Korea  invest to ICO?
Activity: 60
When the name Mastermodes planned mind blowing awaiting and due to increase in crypto currency investment, and most stoke exchange falling in. Good luck developer
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
How do we get mad coin wallet?

You can see it in the opening post. windows wallet or it depends on your os. Donwload it and you you have a madcoin wallet. Read all first post so you can understand all news about this project. Make reading a habit. Anyway, I'll be joining the airdrop too, thanks for giving us free airdrops. I wish this project to succeed in the coming months.
vld
Activity: 95
masternode work? do not appear in the wallet

masternode working?
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
i refferd to this project from my airdrop alert telegrame channel.i just applied for airdrop and read the bitcointalk tread.i can understand the project basis with this tread.but there are few areas neaad to be improve.where is the website and road map?also another important thing is dev team.those are very important to build a trust on this project .i think any body dont like to invest on a project without proper details.
other thing i have seen is large proportion of project alocated for mining.actually this is a new thing for me as a newbie.i never mined before.so i hope to start minig of this coin and get nice mining experiance
once you release more details about project also i will hope to do  my own reaserch and invest some money too.good luck team.hope you gain sucess in near future
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
it is good project well done i am sure would be succesfull and i will talk with my friedns about this project
Activity: 29
This is indeed going to be a successful project based on what I have read about it.. Pls do well to update me and other critical stakeholders about the roadmap and white paper.... Once a gain, inwish you Guys good success
Pages:
Jump to: