Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 25. (Read 14354 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
So only pos after the pow? But the Pos reward is not that good, what's your plan in 2years?
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Nice to see you there, dev! wish you good luck and go deeper to your docs!  Roll Eyes Smiley
Activity: 21
Always great to see a decent masternode coin! To the moon with this project
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The high transfer speed and the low supply are really necessary, I guess you only need a bigger exchange.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
hope i can receive airdrop Smiley
thanks DEV
Activity: 98
This is a kind gesture on the side of the dev. I love the project and i have the strong feeling that it will succeed.
Activity: 102
PoW/PoS is really a good idea, this can encourage some people mine, and some people hold.
Activity: 88
Great!
A nice and great project to pursue!
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Another project built on the tourism sector. Well, I really don't see why it Madcoin can't do better than those that have come before it. If only the devs can follow and stick to what's in the road map and white paper. All the best.
Activity: 235
Cool project, will follow.

mimagneto
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
When asking about my unconfirmed balance on tradesatoshi i got following reply:

Tradesatoshi comment:

Hi xxx, We noticed that MDC blockchain slow or not work after swap. Also MDC dav not contact us about swap. So please keep patience for further solution. Regards MOD707
Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
Hi, dev.
It's Normal coin? not ERC20?
OK, well, I understood new this coin.

sure,,, Good, ALready listup markets? awesome.
That's good idea too. I will fill form with enjoy.
Activity: 35
Make A Difference (MAD)
Thank u for such a project as this because in a world of similarities, we nid to "MAD".
Activity: 98
I hope this project will get success in the near future ! Good luck dev team! Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 27
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
amazing, very promising project
Activity: 4
it will be amazing airdrop from Madcoin.
Activity: 21
I'll try to set up a MN
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

The node is also released firmly, and it is promising!
Activity: 3
A new coin and approach in the market,i think this project so good and valuable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello) I'm already familiar with Madcoin and I can say with confidence that this is not another coin that will cease to exist tomorrow, good trading volumes on coinmarcets, I'm sure Madcoin has a future! I will follow the news
Pages:
Jump to: