Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 3. (Read 12794 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Where is the dev? Where is the new roadmap? How's the project development?

Well the MDN account was active today, so I guess there will be some update coming eventually.

We look forward to updating this. Team is up to the time. Thanks and best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Well the MDN account was active today, so I guess there will be some update coming eventually.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Poor planning of this project. I think there is no progress at all so far. Let's just forget it.
legendary
Tried getting listed on Yobit? Might be better than zero liquidity on Forkdelta.. Not much better but better..
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

I think if the MVP is ready and some kind of beta testing is out. A Hackathon or Airdrop to promote the project would be the right thing to do
In additional Airdrop distribution at this stage for the project does not see sense at all. Why are we doing this now, quite recently the company was bounty full and lasted a few months. First of all, we need liquidity in the market. This is what you need to do in the first place, or about the coin in General will forget.

Yes you are right, that wouldn´t make sense right now, but it´s a good way to attract some users after the platform is life. Same what for example paypal did and look how successful they did become for years
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

I think if the MVP is ready and some kind of beta testing is out. A Hackathon or Airdrop to promote the project would be the right thing to do
In additional Airdrop distribution at this stage for the project does not see sense at all. Why are we doing this now, quite recently the company was bounty full and lasted a few months. First of all, we need liquidity in the market. This is what you need to do in the first place, or about the coin in General will forget.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
This is win win situation for both sides I hope this will be nice project

Hey,

Much appreciated. Thanks.

You can look forward to some news and information being released during the upcoming month.

Thanks for Supporting the Meridian Project!

Hello, do you have exact date on realease of Meridian updates and some news?

That would be cool to know! Hopefully early this month for the roadmap, Can´t wait for it

It's been a long journey until we see a good development of this project. I hope the new roadmap attract many people to join here in Meridian.

Hey,

You can look forward to some news and information being released during the upcoming month.

That would be cool to know! Hopefully early this month for the roadmap, Can´t wait for it

It's been a long journey until we see a good development of this project. I hope the new roadmap attract many people to join here in Meridian.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
No new information about the progress of this project, I seem to see until now Meridian not yet listed on the market, why? whether the team in this project does do not intend to discussion this coin on exchange?

As far as I understand, everyone is waiting for the release of the new road map. And when it exactly will be is still unknown. In this topic support works very well. So waiting for news.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Hey,

Hey,

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

Hey,

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
No new information about the progress of this project, I seem to see until now Meridian not yet listed on the market, why? whether the team in this project does do not intend to discussion this coin on exchange?

legendary
Any news from the team? You promised exchanges by the end of January. Now there are 2 February weeks have passed and nothing happened. Why have I to beg for my bounty? I did my works and followed the rules, but you don't!!!

What are you even talking about? It's April now..
It just copies the message and then inserts. He does not read that he writes. It just fills messages. Grin

A creative spam, damn why even do that now. It's impossible to rank up with the merit system so it just seems like a waste of time, unless they are a MDN bagholder it is to bump the thread.
Activity: 140
Any news from the team? You promised exchanges by the end of January. Now there are 2 February weeks have passed and nothing happened. Why have I to beg for my bounty? I did my works and followed the rules, but you don't!!!

It just copies the message and then inserts. He does not read that he writes. It just fills messages. Grin
legendary

Edit: Seen many of these posts popping up all over Bitcointalk and none of them make any sense so random.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Activity: 110
legendary
where can we trade our MDN coins?

For now, MDN is listed in forkdelta but no trades since they list. Better to wait some more information or updates from the team, they planned to release new roadmap next month.

You can buy here if you want, remember the selling price there is so cheap.

Forkdelta is not a good exchange to be honest and not much trading on there right now. Maybe you will find someone willing to sell via escrow or something OTC. But i wouldn´t be selling right now

Yes, not advisable to use forkdelta. Maybe someone sell their MDN for a very low price. Remember, this coin is a hidden gem in the future when the platform will release. I wouldn't be selling it if someone offers me for 1 dollar per coin.

I don't even count Forkdelta as an exchange because the volume is basically zero. It doesn't matter to me though as I'll just hold and wait for the devs to make Meridian more established and then trade when it eventually reaches a bigger exchange in a couple years.
Pages:
Jump to: