Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 4. (Read 12794 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
where can we trade our MDN coins?

For now, MDN is listed in forkdelta but no trades since they list. Better to wait some more information or updates from the team, they planned to release new roadmap next month.

You can buy here if you want, remember the selling price there is so cheap.

Forkdelta is not a good exchange to be honest and not much trading on there right now. Maybe you will find someone willing to sell via escrow or something OTC. But i wouldn´t be selling right now

Yes, not advisable to use forkdelta. Maybe someone sell their MDN for a very low price. Remember, this coin is a hidden gem in the future when the platform will release. I wouldn't be selling it if someone offers me for 1 dollar per coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

For now, MDN is listed in forkdelta but no trades since they list. Better to wait some more information or updates from the team, they planned to release new roadmap next month.

Forkdelta is not a good exchange to be honest and not much trading on there right now. Maybe you will find someone willing to sell via escrow or something OTC. But i wouldn´t be selling right now

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
I am not a supporter nor a token holder but what I have seen on this thread made me think twice and I think that this project will become bigger in the future considering the activeness and the effort shown by the dev and the team behind this project.
I am waiting for another exchange listing, the one with the real value. Fork Delta did not show the real value of this coin, need to go to other exchange, coinexhange, nova or cryptopia will do.

sure that's absolutely true, but can take some time. A project isn't worth much without a proper product anyway
it's certain that will be considered by the developer so as not to disappoint the investors who have contributed
of course all that is not easy and need a hard work with consistently, i believe they will do their best

I believe that Meridian team works hard in this project, they have more time to abadon this project but they are here giving us some updates. I think Meridian will be a long term project and I hope that in the month they have big news and many investors will in.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
The seriousness of the team behind this project can be traced to their activity over this forum, the frequent updates and the always ready to answer dev is an assurance that this project is slowly getting its goal and soon come into realization.

I fully agree with your words. It really shows the team is dominated by the issue and it is interesting. I hope to update the site as soon as possible and then be active in the MDN platform.
My best regards.

Definetly. I really think their handling of the community is great. Always looking forward to the next weekly update and now especially for the roadmap
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The seriousness of the team behind this project can be traced to their activity over this forum, the frequent updates and the always ready to answer dev is an assurance that this project is slowly getting its goal and soon come into realization.

I fully agree with your words. It really shows the team is dominated by the issue and it is interesting. I hope to update the site as soon as possible and then be active in the MDN platform.
My best regards.
For RENT
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
So interesting ideas coming from your team! Shocked I can not wait for the start of ICO
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I am waiting for another exchange listing, the one with the real value. Fork Delta did not show the real value of this coin, need to go to other exchange, coinexhange, nova or cryptopia will do.

Hey there,

Yes the key component is the Meridian Loans Platform.

Once development of the platform has concluded, MDN will be more of an attractive asset for exchanges.

Keep an eye out for the new roadmap. It will have clear dates and a rundown of key checkpoints between now and 2019.

Our new roadmap will be finalised and released in May. So please be on the look out for it.

Thanks for supporting the Meridian Project!

I think the Roadmap will make everything easier to follow for everyone and will be the best thing to see the whole vision of the project
For RENT
What so good about this project is even though the development took so long, we can never get disappointed knowing that the dev is not resting to do their part and working for the improvement and development of this project.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110

Hey there,

Yes the key component is the Meridian Loans Platform.

Once development of the platform has concluded, MDN will be more of an attractive asset for exchanges.

Keep an eye out for the new roadmap. It will have clear dates and a rundown of key checkpoints between now and 2019.

Our new roadmap will be finalised and released in May. So please be on the look out for it.

Thanks for supporting the Meridian Project!

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =

sure that's absolutely true, but can take some time. A project isn't worth much without a proper product anyway
it's certain that will be considered by the developer so as not to disappoint the investors who have contributed
of course all that is not easy and need a hard work with consistently, i believe they will do their best

For RENT
Is there any update about the new roadmap?

Hey there,

This is due to be published in May, along with the roll out of our revamped branding.

Some of you are suggesting AMA's and etc, which we are considering - but have no specific plans for this penciled in as of yet.

Thanks to all of you who are still engaged and looking forward to the upcoming roll out. Your support is very much appreciated.

The Meridian Team

looking forward to it. really would appreciate an AMA with writeup afterwards because it helps to build up a lot of trust in the team and the project
Activity: 212
Merit: 110

Hey there,

This is due to be published in May, along with the roll out of our revamped branding.

Some of you are suggesting AMA's and etc, which we are considering - but have no specific plans for this penciled in as of yet.

Thanks to all of you who are still engaged and looking forward to the upcoming roll out. Your support is very much appreciated.

The Meridian Team
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Dumping wouldn't kill it anyway, the only thing that will is abandonment of the project. Active development until Q3 2019, a few new exchanges once MDN proves itself and the project could do very well.

That's certainly the agenda.

We will be looking forward to letting you guys in on our work during the coming months.

The next important item to be on the look out for is our updated roadmap, which we really want to be precise with.

It will be fun to share our experiences as we piece MLP together, and shoot towards making MDN more suitable for a larger trading platform.

The Meridian Team

Would be great to follow the development beside the proposed roadmap. Maybe a AMA every few months or something would be good too

That could be a good idea, I think it will bring more people to Meridian as development continues. Any exposure at all will be of great benefit in the long run. Looking forward to the next weekly update.
Pages:
Jump to: