Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 5. (Read 12794 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Opportunity to come to this person and go with others, I have the opportunity now. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Dumping wouldn't kill it anyway, the only thing that will is abandonment of the project. Active development until Q3 2019, a few new exchanges once MDN proves itself and the project could do very well.

That's certainly the agenda.

We will be looking forward to letting you guys in on our work during the coming months.

The next important item to be on the look out for is our updated roadmap, which we really want to be precise with.

It will be fun to share our experiences as we piece MLP together, and shoot towards making MDN more suitable for a larger trading platform.

The Meridian Team

Would be great to follow the development beside the proposed roadmap. Maybe a AMA every few months or something would be good too
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Dumping wouldn't kill it anyway, the only thing that will is abandonment of the project. Active development until Q3 2019, a few new exchanges once MDN proves itself and the project could do very well.

That's certainly the agenda.

We will be looking forward to letting you guys in on our work during the coming months.

The next important item to be on the look out for is our updated roadmap, which we really want to be precise with.

It will be fun to share our experiences as we piece MLP together, and shoot towards making MDN more suitable for a larger trading platform.

The Meridian Team
Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Abandonment would sure kill the project, but that´s the same with every project. No doubt it sure will rise.
And where to it to fall below?  Grin There is no low price any more, to it to fall not where.
i like meridian

i see the devs have not attempted to use any of their 49 million tokens to create manipulation on forkdelta so that they can dump which is very easy thing to do. because they have not done this i can see they are thinking in the right way and not going for the easy money

this is refreshing to see and now i look forward to future value
I the first time see of this kind. You are very ridiculous small.  Grin Developers as can dump tokens if there is no price at all? 0,00000200eth it that it? I represent that now investors if they in general are available in this project test.  Cheesy This project probably was born already dead.

why would they dump on their own project and really kill it if they could just develop their vision and become even more wealthy

Abandonment would sure kill the project, but that´s the same with every project. No doubt it sure will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
i like meridian

i see the devs have not attempted to use any of their 49 million tokens to create manipulation on forkdelta so that they can dump which is very easy thing to do. because they have not done this i can see they are thinking in the right way and not going for the easy money

I the first time see of this kind. You are very ridiculous small.  Grin Developers as can dump tokens if there is no price at all? 0,00000200eth it that it? I represent that now investors if they in general are available in this project test.  Cheesy This project probably was born already dead.

why would they dump on their own project and really kill it if they could just develop their vision and become even more wealthy

i like meridian

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
i like meridian

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
i like meridian

most elaborate scam ever.

Q3 2019...

Someone fucked up and sold all the bitcoin.
Complant being filed. Scam is a scam.

that would be a little bit more than a year, nothing unrealistic in my eyes
Activity: 38
most elaborate scam ever.

Q3 2019...

Someone fucked up and sold all the bitcoin.
Complant being filed. Scam is a scam.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I don't think it's way too hard for a token or coin to be added at an exchange, most of the exchanges (not all) nowadays are all about money like yobit which will add your token eventually provided that you have money to pay them. Why not pay from the funds you collected during the sale to add this token in some "more decent" exchanges?

yobit isn't any better than fork delta. no need to get listed there. And the collected funds are not that huge as maybe expected
yobit is just an example, there are some other exchanges where they can add this token like novaexchange, coinexchange, tradesatoshi to name a few and yes the funds collected is not that big amount but i think they just only need a small amount to get this coin listed.

yes sure. But i would actually appreciate some exchanges like cryptobridge or IDEX more to be honest
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
I don't think it's way too hard for a token or coin to be added at an exchange, most of the exchanges (not all) nowadays are all about money like yobit which will add your token eventually provided that you have money to pay them. Why not pay from the funds you collected during the sale to add this token in some "more decent" exchanges?

yobit isn't any better than fork delta. no need to get listed there. And the collected funds are not that huge as maybe expected
yobit is just an example, there are some other exchanges where they can add this token like novaexchange, coinexchange, tradesatoshi to name a few and yes the funds collected is not that big amount but i think they just only need a small amount to get this coin listed.
Activity: 46

I think it isn't longer about exchange but it is about trust.
If people didn't trust a project then a trade will never happen.
It's time for MDN to build trust again to keep the project alive.

I think it's both, most exchanges don't want to list a coin that hasn't been around long because the crypto-sphere is full of exit scams. At the same time there are hundreds of new coins all the time applying for exchanges now so there is a huge waiting list or you have to pay a lot to get listed.

The devs are still here and working, they could have already ran with the 47 BTC already but they haven't which is a good sign. They just need time, it will take a long time to build the Meridian platform.

He is waiting MDN has a value because he is holding almost 50 M. That's why he needs longer time.
And I still believe MDN is one man team.

I hope I was wrong.
legendary

I think it's both, most exchanges don't want to list a coin that hasn't been around long because the crypto-sphere is full of exit scams. At the same time there are hundreds of new coins all the time applying for exchanges now so there is a huge waiting list or you have to pay a lot to get listed.

The devs are still here and working, they could have already ran with the 47 BTC already but they haven't which is a good sign. They just need time, it will take a long time to build the Meridian platform.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 46

For RENT
legendary
The listing at forkdelta is useless, it is being made to say that at least they made it to be listed at an exchange, it's their way and we could not have any option but to wait for the realization of their promised 2019 decent exchange listing.

Pretty much, but what can they do? It's going to take years before Meridian is on many exchanges which is upsetting but I'm sure those who wait will be rewarded.
For RENT
The listing at forkdelta is useless, it is being made to say that at least they made it to be listed at an exchange, it's their way and we could not have any option but to wait for the realization of their promised 2019 decent exchange listing.
Pages:
Jump to: