Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 7. (Read 12794 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
If you want MDN has a value I think you should release the new roadmap as soon as possible and announce a bigger exchange next.

should be released soon as the team stated above

Roadmap will be a good start to find out what the devs have in plan but a listing with an exchange with actual volume is what MDN needs the most, and I don't expect it to happen for at least another 6 months, there are already more reputable projects with more funding that are struggling to get listed with bigger exchanges, so I think it will take more time than people think.

I would really say that this is a project to hold and check back in a year. will definetly surprise
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
If you want MDN has a value I think you should release the new roadmap as soon as possible and announce a bigger exchange next.

Roadmap will be a good start to find out what the devs have in plan but a listing with an exchange with actual volume is what MDN needs the most, and I don't expect it to happen for at least another 6 months, there are already more reputable projects with more funding that are struggling to get listed with bigger exchanges, so I think it will take more time than people think.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Thanks dev.
I received my tokens. Just not have volume in the Forkdelta exchange.
I do not think about tossing tokens. I just want to be knowledgeable for price.
Best my regards.

Hello!

ForkDelta is our preliminary listing - but, a listing none the less.

There are plans in motion for a larger exchange however, for now, the sole MDN/ETH trading pair is available on ForkDelta.

the roadmap should be shared the next days isn´t it? really looking foward to this!

Hey there!

Information about our new roadmap is due to be released during the weekend.

Thanks for supporting the Meridian Project!

Are you serious? Wow how a waste of time this was. And I guarantee that platform of yours will never be live. This was a plain scam. If any investor wants to join me in a law suit please message me! Also contact SEC
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
We agree that it will not be sold at Ico price. We cannot sell cheaper because there is no volume. There's a maximum of 500 people in this coin. And piece price is 51m. Forget and keep it. Let's continue to support the team again. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Thanks dev.
Best my regards.

Hello!

ForkDelta is our preliminary listing - but, a listing none the less.

There are plans in motion for a larger exchange however, for now, the sole MDN/ETH trading pair is available on ForkDelta.

the roadmap should be shared the next days isn´t it? really looking foward to this!

Hey there!

Information about our new roadmap is due to be released during the weekend.

Thanks for supporting the Meridian Project!

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Even if we say to sell cheap, there is no buyer. There is no volume. It’s in forkdelta. Smiley. Best of all, our tokens do business, perhaps with starting to trade in a more robust stock exchange. What it says by the team is that this project is long-running. Maybe they are right. Maybe it is a garbage. We'll wait and see.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
47 bitcoins is quite a large amount for such a new project!
Activity: 38
why are there now 3 different types of mdn coins?

calling this a loss. waste of an investment
Hey Guys!

Twitter, Facebook, Medium Bounties & Signature Bounties have been distributed.

Please check your balances.

If you have not yet submitted details to us to claim the above bounties, you're advised to do this as soon as possible.

The Remaining distributions are:

Translation Bounties
Telegram Bounties

This is your last chance to submit your addresses to us to claim your translation and telegram rewards.

Both of these bounties will be distributed on Friday 23, March.

Thanks for Supporting the Meridian Project!

thanks for your deligent work, wish the team can deliver this project as the roadmap and i believe the price will rocket as the market turns good

Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Hey Guys!

If you have not yet submitted details to us to claim the above bounties, you're advised to do this as soon as possible.

Translation Bounties
Telegram Bounties

This is your last chance to submit your addresses to us to claim your translation and telegram rewards.

thanks for your deligent work, wish the team can deliver this project as the roadmap and i believe the price will rocket as the market turns good
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
This is comedy, out of the funds got they cant get onto a legit exchange... and thats not raising a red flag with anyone?

Im starting to think alot of the "investors" are ghosts.

there were quite a lot investors in the telegram channel. Its even hard for some multi million ICo to get on kucoin and binance right now. Not an easy job. But I agree the proper exchange listing is something to make the project viable
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The coin can and will die on forkdelta?
Tell whether it is possible to expect addition of a coin on kukoin or binance in the nearest future or it is impossible for the team of developers?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Thanks dev.
Best my regards.
Activity: 38
This is comedy, out of the funds got they cant get onto a legit exchange... and thats not raising a red flag with anyone?

Im starting to think alot of the "investors" are ghosts.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Hey Guys!

Translation Bounties
Telegram Bounties

Wow that was extremely fast, got mine tucked away nice and safe for a couple years now. Thanks guys.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hey Guys!

Translation Bounties
Telegram Bounties

Activity: 56
so many projects in the field of lending. as far as I understand, the fees went so-so. as I understand, the news from the team is also not particularly. eh. so many similar projects

I agree, there are many such projects. Apparently there is demand, once they appear. Like exchangers, and investment platforms. Recently I came across the project Safinus. He is also a platform for investors. But it is successfully, although there have already been similar ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: