Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 2. (Read 246032 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Should I transfer my meow from coinedup to https://poloniex.com . Coinedup is SO SLOW, plus trying to get logged in at all is an ordeal.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Activity: 135
dont people understand that being added to Cryptsy will explode the prices? its your last chance to buy now when its still cheap.Leafcoin almost doubled up after this news but we are still slow i dont get it...

Also we can edit the title by anouncing that it will be added Cryptsy soon so more people can notice

Do you know the reason ?

Leaf is on da good exchange : coinmarket.io

Meow is on a bad exchange : Coinedup

It took me more than 10 minutes to login and withdraw my balance, how can the price explode than ?

Just wait some hours to cryps Smiley

Kind regards

yea i can understand that but still people keep selling after the news lol
Activity: 266
dont people understand that being added to Cryptsy will explode the prices? its your last chance to buy now when its still cheap.Leafcoin almost doubled up after this news but we are still slow i dont get it...

Also we can edit the title by anouncing that it will be added Cryptsy soon so more people can notice

Do you know the reason ?

Leaf is on da good exchange : coinmarket.io

Meow is on a bad exchange : Coinedup

It took me more than 10 minutes to login and withdraw my balance, how can the price explode than ?

Just wait some hours to cryps Smiley

Kind regards

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Mac wallet not working? Anyone else getting an issue with the mac wallet? Says in both Chrome and Firefox can't open because of an unidentified developer.

Right click application, open.

Security wont allow the app to run otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Please centralize all relaunch chit chat in the official relaunch announcement thread please:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448003.0;topicseen
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I got to say the new website looks fucking awesome....

yes it does Smiley
Activity: 182
Activity: 140
kitteh to the moon (and over doge) soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
I got to say the new website looks fucking awesome....
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Mac wallet not working? Anyone else getting an issue with the mac wallet? Says in both Chrome and Firefox can't open because of an unidentified developer.

worked just fine for me using safari.
used this site a couple of days ago https://kittehcoin.info
Activity: 6

Activity: 8
With this news I thought the price would have jumped on Coinedup

nah, only 1 transaction can happen on coinedup every 5 mins. else server crash...
With this news I thought the price would have jumped on Coinedup
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Good news. It will be hard to stop Meows rising on cryptspy
Was it hardforked? Do I need a new wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: