Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 42. (Read 246070 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Guys, get ready for MEOW to be #5 in coinmarketcap!!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
36 BTC buy wall at 96 satoshi!if

now 60 BTC buy wall at 100 satoshi.. 60 BTC in buys would put it at 123, and I suspect some sell orders will disappear as people realize that we're headed to da moon and have only left orbit so far!

The moon? That will only be a small object in the left window as we blast right past it on our way to Alpha Centuri!
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
36 BTC buy wall at 96 satoshi!if

now 60 BTC buy wall at 100 satoshi.. 60 BTC in buys would put it at 123, and I suspect some sell orders will disappear as people realize that we're headed to da moon and have only left orbit so far!
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
36 BTC buy wall at 96 satoshi!
Activity: 3
do you guys know if there is a graph for kitty like  this one for doge.. > http://doge.yottabyte.nu/# <

thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
We are trying to reach some markets, but we prefer to do it after relaunch

At the moment coinedup kan handle the traffic so no problems at the moment.

Fasten your seatbelt

It's kittehlicious Smiley
There can be only one!
How about Cryptsy ? : > Huh   any info??

Good question.. At least Coinedup is stable for the moment. Looks like server upgrades helped.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Longer we out of cryptsy is better.
Activity: 188
How about Cryptsy ? : > Huh   any info??
Activity: 170
all kitteh pools suck incredibly.

One is mining at 200  percent block finding time, other ones are down totally, one is showing 25 percent of your real hashrate and steals 75 percent of your hashpower and the last one is just ddosed and shows nonsenses. Yah and greetings to cryptohub orphan party.

It's not unusual to hit a 200% or more block occasionally.

The hashrate thing is weird. I believe it has something to do with mpos because if you click "my workers" it will show something close to the real number but in the dashboard it's randomly all over the place. I don't believe any of the pools are stealing your work, I know for a fact I do not yet still see somewhat random hash values. With that said, I just updated to the latest mpos and it seems to be better ( http://meow.cutk.com ) but maybe not fixed entirely.  Currently not under DDOS but not much mining. I need to find at least one block to set the stats correctly (currently showing millions of shares, heh).

Edit:
I take that back, even with the recent mpos updates the hash rate in the dashboard is all over the place. Not sure if this is mpos or possibly the kittehcoin network itself. As far as I can tell hashing is normal though, maybe nothing to worry about.  Undecided
There can be only one!
How many hours till Max Keiser's report/

Tim you are thinking that he will say something that contains "kitteh" on his show? If that happens...brace yourself...kitteh is coming:))

Yes, I'm thinking exactly that. Is it tomorrow?

Next airing appears to be 17 hours away. If he mentions kitteh (as he did on twitter), we will have liftoff.
Activity: 74
where can i buy some kittehcoins ? Cheesy
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
if it gets to 900 maybe i'll buy a boat lol
Activity: 341
300+ seems fair price, dont sell low   Smiley
Activity: 75
Activity: 420
300 satoshi is within range. I think we will see a drop around 500 and proceed to 900.

As long as we have something that can generate equal demand of doge.

Getting this on other exchanges will be the key. Coin ex is the obvious choice.

Pages:
Jump to: