Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 40. (Read 246070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Lets hope this news does not harm our meows.....

Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser 23m
As I predicted 2 days ago, virtually entire alt market down 20% on avg. as traders raise cash ahead of Keiser Coin launch over next 12 hours

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/427905684252807170

He's joking.

I dont think so.

And that could very easily hurt meows.

Ahh you want cheap meow? Sell panic! FUD. Worth a try I guess.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

As I predicted 2 days ago, virtually entire alt market down 20% on avg. as traders raise cash ahead of Keiser Coin launch over next 12 hours

He's joking.

I dont think so.

And that could very easily hurt meows.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
I don't thing that this is something that can harm us Smiley Said few words and those words can be interpreted in too many ways to be taken seriously...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
buy kittehcoin, 0.25BTC a mill, add my skype: nblg-cs   or pme on here.

ummm...nobody is going to sell you their kitteh for that cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Kittehcoin will be referenced by Max Keiser, after the relaunch.

If he mentioned it now, people would start asking about exchanges and coinedup is not the best intro..
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Everyone keep an eye out for this address KFrDtW7Mf9F8ZFKKJwsr98bKL5NZVWPfxN

I was mining on luckyminers and it looks like my account got broken into and my address was changed to that and they took about 60k kitteh.
Kinda sucks when I only get 80k/hashs.

If anyone wants to help donate to bring me back to what I was, my address is K7S96S95UvabNB2Bk6LJvuGuWXkJeAcyWA

Keep an eye on your accounts, scammers are everywhere.

Indeed, and sorry to hear about your loss.  Use complex passwords at all mining pools, do NOT re-use the same password at all pools.  Also helps to use the "anonymous" feature so no one knows your username.  Set your payout to something pretty low like 1,000 MEOW so your coins are not sitting at the pool for too long

Yeah I'm using all new passwords now, my payout was actually set to 1.  Thing is, it's when all the sites went down.  Shares were still getting accepted and I assumed the site was just backlogged when the front end went down.  Wondering if someone actually knew my password or the site got hacked when it was down.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
ill take a kitteh!

KU4Q5vrBeNxDhmLJCdYMTqMd6VPXRTQ6ru
Activity: 532

I will sell you some of mine for 2.50BTC per mill    Cool
Activity: 532

I was mining on luckyminers and it looks like my account got broken into and my address was changed to that and they took about 60k kitteh.

If anyone wants to help donate to bring me back to what I was, my address is K7S96S95UvabNB2Bk6LJvuGuWXkJeAcyWA

Indeed, and sorry to hear about your loss.  Use complex passwords at all mining pools, do NOT re-use the same password at all pools.  Also helps to use the "anonymous" feature so no one knows your username.  Set your payout to something pretty low like 1,000 MEOW so your coins are not sitting at the pool for too long
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
how to sync that? i ope nthe qt but it never syncs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Dime have 8% premine and not responding dev.. it won't fly for long..
Activity: 170
Just be careful when looking at trends/statistics like that. The people with all the coin can and do shift them around to make the graphs look like whatever they want at that moment and it can change instantly. Must be nice to be rich,  Grin
Activity: 140
Where can I download the wallet for windows? I really want some Kittehcoin or is there kittehcoin listed on any exchange? Please let me know asap as I want to get some of it too.. Smiley

https://kittehcoin.info/ bottom right of the graphic and it is currently exchanged on coinedup
wB`
Activity: 84
Where can I download the wallet for windows? I really want some Kittehcoin or is there kittehcoin listed on any exchange? Please let me know asap as I want to get some of it too.. Smiley

https://kittehcoin.info/

bottom right Smiley

only exchange is coinedup which sucks
Pages:
Jump to: