Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 43. (Read 246072 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Ignore the trolls. There will be many now. Same happened to DOGE.

Not sure if you guys are aware. There is $700,000 USD in volume today on coinedup.com. China
is buying up now. Coinedup slow at 4am in the US means only one thing!

https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=MEOW&base=BTC

I just watched it break back over 100 satoshi with large volume spikes.
With the coin reward being cut in half soon that will only make it double in value.
There are tens of thousands of dollars in buy walls and they are having to get their
coins from the sell wall. No one selling. Just saw 16 BTC sell wall get eaten in 5 minutes.

Keep up the good work! Maybe we can get up to 8 million market cap today!
http://coinmarketcap.com/
You have surpassed the volume of almost every other coin.

Finally a coin to take on DOGE.

EDIT.. whoa.. jumped 10% while I was typing!
double whoa... buy walls just went insane.

Congrats!

legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
100 satoshi wall gone, to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
How many hours till Max Keiser's report/

Tim you are thinking that he will say something that contains "kitteh" on his show? If that happens...brace yourself...kitteh is coming:))

Yes, I'm thinking exactly that. Is it tomorrow?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Tim you are thinking that he will say something that contains "kitteh" on his show? If that happens...brace yourself...kitteh is coming:))
legendary
Activity: 924
All of a sudden cutting the max coins in half was a pretty shady move.
Obviously the devs are holding a lot of Kittehs and thought "whats the best way we could increase our profits?"

Really?! There was no premine
We looked at blockchain bloat and tons of other factors. Asked the community for suggestions and advice.
While at the same time being totally open with it on forums.
A hell of a lot of work has gone into this to make it as fair as possible while at the same time making sure the coin can survive longterm.

Status update / Relaunch announced https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-status-update-relaunch-coming-soon-418209
Status update! NUMBER 2! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-status-update-2-revised-coin-spec-432580

Cant really be more transparent than that.

I think somebody is sick of not being there in the beginning to help the coin grow. (I could be wrong)
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
In which way is this coin superior to Doge?

Great community, fantastic devs who are adding several innovative features in next release, great community, and it haz kitteh. Methinks purrhaps Meow is the Kitteh's turn for a bit of sunshine.

As for Doge - kitteh and doge can live together in peace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl850qBXvDY
You forgot bout great community  Grin
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!

Great community, fantastic devs who are adding several innovative features in next release, great community, and it haz kitteh. Methinks purrhaps Meow is the Kitteh's turn for a bit of sunshine.

As for Doge - kitteh and doge can live together in peace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl850qBXvDY
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 406
Activity: 280
BTW I want to address the kitteh hardcore community, our coin is our coin, and we know Dano and the rest of the crew they are not only devs they are miners like us, they have not attempted to scam anyone, and were and still very transparent about every move they make. They worked for free from day one, so when any one comes here to throw dirt at them because they are upset kitteh is taking over just give them a link to page one of this thread, they can read the thread and get all the info they need, a complete history of kitteh. Another thing and this is important, multipools found kitteh, that means major dumping is going to start taking place, stop offering big money, you will suffer big losses, if you are mining hold your coins, let those multipools dump cheap and they will leave us alone, if u feed them bitcoins they will rip kitteh apart. Not good for long term investors

Agreed!
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
For stand against multi pools we need to have big hashrate of usual miner, so auto-traders would have 5-10% max, else, yes they will just dump coin like they did with doge, doge survived and grown up again after it but it took a month.
So damn ddosers stop hurt our pools already, u will just kill coin, better ddos multi pools *inno*.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
BTW I want to address the kitteh hardcore community, our coin is our coin, and we know Dano and the rest of the crew they are not only devs they are miners like us, they have not attempted to scam anyone, and were and still very transparent about every move they make. They worked for free from day one, so when any one comes here to throw dirt at them because they are upset kitteh is taking over just give them a link to page one of this thread, they can read the thread and get all the info they need, a complete history of kitteh. Another thing and this is important, multipools found kitteh, that means major dumping is going to start taking place, stop offering big money, you will suffer big losses, if you are mining hold your coins, let those multipools dump cheap and they will leave us alone, if u feed them bitcoins they will rip kitteh apart. Not good for long term investors
Holy true.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 129
Obviously the devs are holding a lot of Kittehs and thought "whats the best way we could increase our profits?"

Kittehcoin was dumped mercilessly on Coinedup, many buyers bought at 10 satoshi and panic sold at 3 after losing faith. After that, MEOW was continuously dumped by profit miners until it's almost dead. Then devs abandoned the coin.

Very few supported MEOW even after the relaunch news (block reward / block time halving) were announced. Everyone could have bought MEOW at 2-3 satoshi for a while, but they continued to dump these easily mineable coins because network difficulty stayed super low (100-150 MH/s of network hashrate was there for a while).

MEOW was dying and still profitable to mine and sell at 4 satoshi. Every dump miner was getting hundreds of thousands MEOW per day to sell for immediate profit, forcing early adopters to run away and sell at a loss.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

This was discussed, and the dev team took over not too long ago, with no premine on this coin, so how do you figure they are holding as you claim LARGE QUANTITIES. I been with kitteh since day one, these guys mine coins like every other miner, if you follow the thread, you will see the halving of the coins was discussed and requested by the community. The fact you were not mining kitteh, does not mean you can throw accusations at these guys.
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
Activity: 360
Token
http://kittehpool.net - NOW 50MH and growing!

I said it on the other thread too, but finding lots of blocks here, nice
Activity: 266
50B or 25B?

After 3 feb there will be a total amount of 25B coins

Diff is going wild !
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: