Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 41. (Read 246070 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Where can I download the wallet for windows? I really want some Kittehcoin or is there kittehcoin listed on any exchange? Please let me know asap as I want to get some of it too.. Smiley
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Activity: 308
Difficulty and Network hash rising fast!  Hope this is a good thing!!
Activity: 420
Bayern
i think it is Kitteh keisers gonna talk about! He tweeted he was gonna talk about a new coin, then sent loads of Kitteh/meow tweets including singing cats. Fingers crossed anyways!

CryptoCobain ‏@CryptoCobain 2h

Btw keiser didn't/doesn't even have any kitteh he just tweeted about it because he liked it. Haha. The man.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
i think it is Kitteh keisers gonna talk about! He tweeted he was gonna talk about a new coin, then sent loads of Kitteh/meow tweets including singing cats. Fingers crossed anyways!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Some greedy gits have to ruin things.....

ALTCoin Mining Pro ‏@Bit16Mining 58s
Looks like https://hashco.ws/   @hashcows is latching on to #kittehcoin causing a 1gh net hash / +5 difficulty rise. way to be late.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser 1m I predict a new crypto will appear in next 24 hrs. and it will quickly achieve a $50 mn. market cap.

Plugging his won is he lol

whats is his won?

Nuts meant "own" not won

gotcha, yeah i think youre right. he will prolly plug kitteh too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser 1m I predict a new crypto will appear in next 24 hrs. and it will quickly achieve a $50 mn. market cap.

whats is his won?

Nuts meant "own" not won
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

whats is his won?
legendary

If he's talking about meow, which he has alluded to in other tweets, and he turns out to be right, that would be a 10x increase in prices.

Pretty sure he is planning to talk about dodge, kitteh and then some crypto project of his own.
Damn he really is a sly b.....

Anyways any sort of publicity is great, and we have not even done the relaunch.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!

If he's talking about meow, which he has alluded to in other tweets, and he turns out to be right, that would be a 10x increase in prices.
legendary

Plugging his own is he? lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary

Lol well personally I don't see a need for coins based on kittens or internet memes... but kittehcoin is both. I think it's fun though and I like when it goes above expectations and make people take it seriously, even Max Kaiser

There are great team of devs. I belive as they will pay effords on coin, support it, like making shop which you will able to buy something cat related for kitteh coins, it will stay for long. Kitten is good meme to surrive!

I agree, just by browsing through their forums I can tell the devs are great and they're very responsive. Having a shop that lets you buy cat related stuff with kittehcoin? Now that would be cool! If kitty even reaches 10cents I would be so happy

I know. Funny as hell to see something you have been working on in the background explode onto the internet. madness
legendary
dafar consulting
Well let me ask you this.

Which of the following two do you think has the best chance.

1. A coin based on a internet meme.

or

2. A coin based on kittens.

Lol well personally I don't see a need for coins based on kittens or internet memes... but kittehcoin is both. I think it's fun though and I like when it goes above expectations and make people take it seriously, even Max Kaiser

There are great team of devs. I belive as they will pay effords on coin, support it, like making shop which you will able to buy something cat related for kitteh coins, it will stay for long. Kitten is good meme to surrive!

I agree, just by browsing through their forums I can tell the devs are great and they're very responsive. Having a shop that lets you buy cat related stuff with kittehcoin? Now that would be cool! If kitty even reaches 10cents I would be so happy
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
It's no secret that cats rule the internet.

So MEOW is here to stay.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
legendary
Would anyone hold this long after relaunch, like for the rest of the year? Do you think it will reach new levels or will it fade away like doge?

Well let me ask you this.

Which of the following two do you think has the best chance.

1. A coin based on a internet meme.

or

2. A coin based on kittens.
legendary
dafar consulting
Would anyone hold this long after relaunch, like for the rest of the year? Do you think it will reach new levels or will it fade away like doge?
Pages:
Jump to: