Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch Plan w/ exact times, gonna be a wild week MEOW! - page 4. (Read 12918 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

Pity the Pool!  Kittehcoin (MEOW) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 0% fee
- All donations go to KittehCoin development

Running new wallet version 60401

http://meow.pitythepool.com

ROCKSTAR. QT Wallets will be available later tonight with the relaunch but pool owners- everything you need is on github RIGHT MEOW, git to it!
legendary
As promised despite selling out a while back, I re-bought 5000 MEOW and went on a tipping spree on reddit. So far 3500 MEOW have been collected by people who I am sure have never heard of kittehcoin before, and several of whom I know to be big tipbot users themselves (in Bitcoin) so they are likely to re-tip.  The remaining 1500 are pending, probably by people who dont use reddit every day or are not yet able to figure out how to redeem the kittehcoin, or have no clue in general Smiley   About half a dozen people asked me for more info or followed up with a comment in other ways.  Most tips were an average of 200, if you tip 50 or 100 that's nice and all but it's such a small amount that very few people will bother to figure out how to redeem. I tipped about 1/3 in dogecoin subreddit, and that one got the most consistent response and redemption pattern (not surprisingly)

People sitting on millions of MEOW or more, if I can do this holding -zero- MEOW, you can sure do it too.  If you want your investment to be worth anything significant you should strongly consider it tipping at least 5000 MEOW total, and honestly since you got in so cheap you should do 10x more than that if you honestly want it to have an impact.

No MEOW tip, no moon trip.

Excellent points here! :heads to reddit:  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Since there is clear concern over kittehcoinpool.com let me say this one last thing just to clear the air:
  • The wallet is safe, only myself and Lonestar108 have access. Its just chilling at the moment.
  • Lonestar108 is committed to restoring the pool, even if its just to payout everyone then shut it down for good.
  • Lonestar108 is blocked by his hosting provider at the moment, and he is the best person to reach out to if you're looking for specifics/timelines
You'll get your coins. Now back to the relaunch!

Thanks for the clarification Dano!
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
As promised despite selling out a while back, I re-bought 5000 MEOW and went on a tipping spree on reddit. So far 3500 MEOW have been collected by people who I am sure have never heard of kittehcoin before, and several of whom I know to be big tipbot users themselves (in Bitcoin) so they are likely to re-tip.  The remaining 1500 are pending, probably by people who dont use reddit every day or are not yet able to figure out how to redeem the kittehcoin, or have no clue in general Smiley   About half a dozen people asked me for more info or followed up with a comment in other ways.  Most tips were an average of 200, if you tip 50 or 100 that's nice and all but it's such a small amount that very few people will bother to figure out how to redeem. I tipped about 1/3 in dogecoin subreddit, and that one got the most consistent response and redemption pattern (not surprisingly)

People sitting on millions of MEOW or more, if I can do this holding -zero- MEOW, you can sure do it too.  If you want your investment to be worth anything significant you should strongly consider it tipping at least 5000 MEOW total, and honestly since you got in so cheap you should do 10x more than that if you honestly want it to have an impact.

I'll send you some meow if you tip out at least 50% of it. You can keep the rest for your effort Smiley

I'll tip out all of it, I don't really the money,  but I am very interested in seeing who does what with the tips, poster below this is quite correct on that note. Not using my own MEOW is sort of a conflict of interest but that's why I will tip 100%.  The only gray area is that I don't see how to recall tips that aren't redeemed so those seem to stay in limbo.  

MOONcoin's community has started throwing MOON around on reddit like there's no tomorrow, and coincidentally MOON has climbed back from the abyss of 6 satoshi up to 10 or 11 in just a few days (yes I am sure there are other factors like, 6 satoshi is damn cheap for any coin, but the curiously similar timing is there).  I am at work right now so I can't do much tipping for a few hours but I'll PM you my tipbot address and you can load it up with whatever you like.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
A bit of a cat fight going on here? Shocked

I just want to say that I've followed kittehcoin from the beginning and believe Danosphere  and lonestar108 are truly doing their best in an impossible situation.

Its not easy to launch a crypto coin and keep it going.

Hope it all works out and well-done so far guys. Wink

Activity: 8
Since there is clear concern over kittehcoinpool.com let me say this one last thing just to clear the air:
  • The wallet is safe, only myself and Lonestar108 have access. Its just chilling at the moment.
  • Lonestar108 is committed to restoring the pool, even if its just to payout everyone then shut it down for good.
  • Lonestar108 is blocked by his hosting provider at the moment, and he is the best person to reach out to if you're looking for specifics/timelines

Its better late than never, or in this particular case - much, much better. Been using that kittehcoinpool.com pool, lost a few coins, just moved to another pool, which still works, and forgot about the lost pool. AFAIK, there are no formal contracts/obligations with pools, only a good name, or a less good name.
So, it looks like an earlier admission of troubles with kittehcoinpool.com would have made more benefit than damage.
Have luck with the relaunch!
legendary
Activity: 2086

I'll send you some meow if you tip out at least 50% of it. You can keep the rest for your effort Smiley

Likewise, if you enjoy the meow tipping thing, think theres an element of research for you, i will send you a load 2 tip, please provide address if your up 4 being the meow tipper
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pity the Pool!  Kittehcoin (MEOW) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 0% fee
- All donations go to KittehCoin development

Running new wallet version 60401

http://meow.pitythepool.com

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

legendary
legendary
what if the relaunch really isn't happening?

OMG! I just figured it all out.. It's all a hoax! Dano setup this pool and promoted it so he could steal a few million kitteh, then spent all this time promoting a false relaunch so he could pump up the price and sell his stolen meow! I bet he owns all of the dev's bitcointalk accounts too, and logs into IRC with multiple clients running multiple instances of TOR!  

It all makes sense now - and even better:

DAMN! You've foiled my plan! How did you know?! Tongue On another note that ancient aliens guy is a trip Smiley

MEOW TO THE MOON BABY!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
And if we could all get back to focus on the re-launch please.
Activity: 728
pools are NOT banks
always configure auto payouts
probably many altcoins and even bitcoin's pools were hacked/ddosed/scammed/lost in the history of mining
also 'official' pools
mining is without warranty
also wallet.dat is without a warranty
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
People on IRC are saying that the lead dev for kitteh, danosphere... Shut his pool down a week ago and isn't giving people their coins...... Makes me a bit skeptical about this coin. Is this true?

LIES. Get the story straight.

Kittehcoinpool.com is owned by Lonestar108 (user on these forums). As we prepped to relaunch, ALL of the KittehCoin pools were attacked by DDoS. His hosting provider shut him out because of the attacks. I was WORKING WITH HIM TO RESTORE THE POOL. WORK ON THE WALLET UPGRADE TOOK PRECEDENCE. I do not control that pool or that server its on. I was trying to HELP HIM move it to a more stable box and get it back up and running but that was tabled. If you want to know what is up with kittehcoinpool.com ASK HIM.

I am really offended  Huh Embarrassed Huh that there are insinuations I'd be doing anything underhanded like this; I've been above-board this ENTIRE TIME. How much more do I need to do to prove this team is honest?

PM LONESTAR108 AND GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.

thank you for the reply and clearing this up!
legendary
Basically, the one with the wallet could do a simple (even offline) installation, put up the MPOS and send coins out to people, in 1h work time.

yeah, if we could get access to the database. Which we can't yet. See the previous post. I was helping Lonestar108 move the server. We moved the wallet but the server access was cutoff by the hosting provider before we could dump the DB. We (he) is still trying to dump the DB. Without the DB, he cannot pay people what they are owed. Its not "so simple" you see.

No one is stealing anyone's coins. Quite the opposite actually but I'm sure Lonestar108 will be happy to see how you all are treating him in his attempts to save your coins.
legendary
People on IRC are saying that the lead dev for kitteh, danosphere... Shut his pool down a week ago and isn't giving people their coins...... Makes me a bit skeptical about this coin. Is this true?

LIES. Get the story straight.

Kittehcoinpool.com is owned by Lonestar108 (user on these forums). As we prepped to relaunch, ALL of the KittehCoin pools were attacked by DDoS. His hosting provider shut him out because of the attacks. I was WORKING WITH HIM TO RESTORE THE POOL. WORK ON THE WALLET UPGRADE TOOK PRECEDENCE. I do not control that pool or that server its on. I was trying to HELP HIM move it to a more stable box and get it back up and running but that was tabled. If you want to know what is up with kittehcoinpool.com ASK HIM.

I am really offended  Huh Embarrassed Huh that there are insinuations I'd be doing anything underhanded like this; I've been above-board this ENTIRE TIME. How much more do I need to do to prove this team is honest?

PM LONESTAR108 AND GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.
Activity: 10
Here is the reply pm I got from danosphere when I asked about it 28 Jan.

"Please PM Lonestar108 on bitcointalk. It's his pool. Another member on reddit contacted him yesteday and here was his reply:
from Lycerion sent 16 hours ago
Just got a reply from lonestar:
Lycerion, Thanks for your PM - kittehcoinpool got the shit DDOSed out of it this weekend and now I have to go through multiple steps, including supplicating my host to unsuspend the account the server's hosted on long enough for me to pull off the pool's DB and import it in the the new server, which is all set up and ready to go..
We are on it, man. The pool IS coming back up ASAP, the pool wallet is safe, and you will get every last MEOW we owe you. I'm super sorry that you're having to wait to get your funds out... if it was our fault I'd send you some of my own damn BTC myself because this is not cool... but this one is squarely on the fucking DDOSers that kill a profitable coin's pools so they can mine the shit out of a coin with large mining farms while locking out everyone else.
lonestar108

Sorry that is all the info I have, its not something within my control at this time..."
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!

OMG! I just figured it all out.. It's all a hoax! Dano setup this pool and promoted it so he could steal a few million kitteh, then spent all this time promoting a false relaunch so he could pump up the price and sell his stolen meow! I bet he owns all of the dev's bitcointalk accounts too, and logs into IRC with multiple clients running multiple instances of TOR!  

It all makes sense now - and even better:

Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
Yeah we took all kittehcoins from that pool and went to Hawaii and instead of swimming and playing with girls we decided to spread false rumors here about some relaunch.
I m sorry I know that this answer is not professional but I had to...  
Pages:
Jump to: