Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch Plan w/ exact times, gonna be a wild week MEOW! - page 6. (Read 12918 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
one in charge of the "official" pool

There is NO official pool. Let be clear about that
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Basically, the one with the wallet could do a simple (even offline) installation, put up the MPOS and send coins out to people, in 1h work time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
About the kittehcooinpool.net problem it exists!I have a little over 10k coins blocked there, it is down from 2 Saturdays ago, they said they have some problems and need to switch to another host, or another piece of hardware. Ok, no problems with that, but at least have a means for me to contact the pool owner so he can send my coins and then do whatever he wants, and I am not the only one with coins there. I asked danosphere a few days after this happened and he wasn`t the one in charge of the "official" pool so he is not to blame, probably people are busy , but at least the people or person in charge give me a means to contact them maybe they can send my coins until they fix their problems. Not very professional that being the "official" pool, having this kind of problems before the relaunch, but maybe they are busy..dunno, I just know 1 week and 2 days have passed from that incident and I haven`t seen a apology or a "sorry for the inconvenience" message, but maybe I`m wrong , if there was an official reassuring message please post it here. Waiting for a reply.
Best of luck with your launch.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
http://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-%28non-client%29-meow-talk/kittehcoinpool-com-is-down/     first reply is from the dev making it out to seem like he owns it considering he is stating he is the one moving the wallet within a day.....a week ago.
legendary
People on IRC are saying that the lead dev for kitteh, danosphere... Shut his pool down a week ago and isn't giving people their coins...... Makes me a bit skeptical about this coin. Is this true?

What a load of. Pool was getting hammered with DDOS attacks as far I can understand. It was not in the hands of any of the Dev team.
As far as I have heard, it will be moved to different hardware and will then be available again (Same database).

Activity: 27
That is correct, people have asked in IRC and in kittehcoin.info forum, a week now. As far as I know, no one else has received their coin either from this site (kittehcoinpool.com), supposedly it was being transferred, but again it has been about a week. I understand he is a dev working on the coin itself, though they should understand that this is just making the coin look bad specially before re-launch. I can't join the re-launch if the pool holds my coin.
Activity: 294
People on IRC are saying that the lead dev for kitteh, danosphere... Shut his pool down a week ago and isn't giving people their coins...... Makes me a bit skeptical about this coin. Is this true?

Source
Activity: 140

You sure about that? What pool?
Activity: 42
Am I reading this right - it has more than 6 Gh/s in network? Nice!
Anyway, after some calculations, with my 1.4kh/s I'm probably out for mining especially after tomorrow, I can dig out merely 20-30k a day now :/
Well there goes the mining, early adopters congrats. The days of huge mining numbers looks to be over.
legendary
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
GO on buy some then....

I smell something..

Sorry - that was me.. Couldn't make it to the litter box  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 182
Just waiting for those walls to move higher so I can off load a lot  Wink

why?

Because I bought it for nothing, now it's time to dump before the crash!

lool. FUD

GO on buy some then....
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
500 Satoshi at least!!!

Don't sell now! It's gonna go well beyond doge!

why?
Because kitteh is more cutting edge than doge.
nameID ftw.
Activity: 182
I dumped 9BTC this morning
Just waiting for those walls to move higher so I can off load a lot  Wink

why?

Because I bought it for nothing, now it's time to dump before the crash!

Then dump Wink
Pages:
Jump to: