Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch Plan w/ exact times, gonna be a wild week MEOW! - page 5. (Read 12918 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Just look at this first post when ANN of kittehcoin is made. This pool is owned by lonestar108.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4118073

We didn't talked about that pool in our MEOW related discussions. No one in dev team said to me that we will take over that pool from lonestar108.  In fact I think that I have there my coins captured. I have it captured in all other coins I have mined and didn't send any msg to anyone about that. I hate to see people panic about something especially spreading rumors like someone on the IRC said something about something. Imagine situation where complete dev team worked so hard for last month and we will drop all that work for few millions of coins...

If the pool is or was truly owned by "Lonestar" Why did Danosphere have it? Why would anyone give out a wallet possibly full of millions of meows to someone else to handle? And these are not rumors. The forum thread is listed right above all this, where you can read DanoSphere had the wallet and was doing something with it, the last person to hold the wallet itself. If he was helping he should have stated that in the post itself. Regardless of how you look at it Danosphere was the last person with the wallet.
You have clearly not followed this coin closely.
Lonestar was the creator of the original coin, he stopped due to personal reasons and a dev team stepped into take it over due to not wanting to let the coin die.
The pool got DDOS to hell and was not running for days due to this.

Here is an idea, how about you WAIT until Danosphere has a chance to post about it before making any flawed assumptions.

I agree. Lets wait on Dano to reply when he's online. That's the best thing to do. He's the lead Dev an has been busy with relaunch and also have a normal day job. I mined there for some time without any problems. I'm sure this will be resolved.
Activity: 154
Chill out people, I'm sure you'll get your coins. Devs have been swamped with the relaunch, give them a little more time. Why the heck would the lead dev who's put a crapload of his free time into kittehcoin do something so stupid as steal a few coins and harm the prestige of his own efforts on kitteh?

Use logic people. Patience is a virtue, and you should all be holding anyhow. When you do get all your coins out they'll be worth all the more BTC as a result of Dano and other dev's efforts.

what if the relaunch really isn't happening?
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Chill out people, I'm sure you'll get your coins. Devs have been swamped with the relaunch, give them a little more time. Why the heck would the lead dev who's put a crapload of his free time into kittehcoin do something so stupid as steal a few coins and harm the prestige of his own efforts on kitteh?

Use logic people. Patience is a virtue, and you should all be holding anyhow. When you do get all your coins out they'll be worth all the more BTC as a result of Dano and other dev's efforts. Is the inconvenience unfortunate: of course it is. Will it all be worked out? I have full faith that it will.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Are you stupid, or can you not read? Even if Lonestar was the owner/creator Dano had the wallet. Its in the kittehcoin forum, so no I am not making assumptions or spreading false lies. If there is a adult in the house, have them read the first post for you and the name of the person who made it. http://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-%28non-client%29-meow-talk/kittehcoinpool-com-is-down/

Annnnd Im out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so is diff also decreasing?
Activity: 27
Just look at this first post when ANN of kittehcoin is made. This pool is owned by lonestar108.

We didn't talked about that pool in our MEOW related discussions. No one in dev team said to me that we will take over that pool from lonestar108.  In fact I think that I have there my coins captured. I have it captured in all other coins I have mined and didn't send any msg to anyone about that. I hate to see people panic about something especially spreading rumors like someone on the IRC said something about something. Imagine situation where complete dev team worked so hard for last month and we will drop all that work for few millions of coins...

If the pool is or was truly owned by "Lonestar" Why did Danosphere have it? Why would anyone give out a wallet possibly full of millions of meows to someone else to handle? And these are not rumors. The forum thread is listed right above all this, where you can read DanoSphere had the wallet and was doing something with it, the last person to hold the wallet itself. If he was helping he should have stated that in the post itself. Regardless of how you look at it Danosphere was the last person with the wallet.
Lonestar was the creator of the original coin, he stopped due to personal reasons and a dev team stepped into take it over due to not wanting to let the coin die.

Here is an idea, how about you WAIT until Danosphere has a chance to post about it before making any flawed assumptions.

Are you stupid, or can you not read? Even if Lonestar was the owner/creator Dano had the wallet. Its in the kittehcoin forum, so no I am not making assumptions or spreading lies. If there is a adult in the house, have them read the first post for you and the name of the person who made it. http://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-%28non-client%29-meow-talk/kittehcoinpool-com-is-down/
Activity: 42
Aye, we spent all those hours and hard work so we could take 2 mill coins (or whatever the figure is)..
Makes sense.
Really can we just drop this for time being, I am sure it will be resolved shortly. Its all just FUD.

Why drop it, it's a great place to sort it out because it's more official here and many people are worried about it. It gives a place for those who are having issues to state them and a place for the dev team to clarify. It's not a big problem once the people involved have straightened it out. I didn't mine on the problem pool, but when lots of people are talking about it and putting it into relation with the devs... It puts a bad taste in the stomach of those who hold a fair bit of the coin or who may be looking at purchasing some. As we've seen below, it turns out it's probably not dano's pool, but he got involved to help. Now people can sleep sound at night. But before I mentioned it here and asked for the straight and narrow on it, the issue was getting out of control because people were supposedly not getting answers from Dano on it after asking him. It's best for the coin's community to investigate and find out what is really going on.
legendary
On another note..

Why in *&%&% would you not have autopayout setup on your accounts?
legendary

Activity: 27

http://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-%28non-client%29-meow-talk/kittehcoinpool-com-is-down/      ->from this message I understand that on a certain time after the incident somebody from the team "had" the wallet and it was being moved, danoshpere answered me on Irc that he is not in charge of the pool and tried to help "lonestar". So the pool operator is "lonestar". Ok I understand that, no direct link to the official team, cool. But it seems at a certain moment in time, somebody had the access to the wallet and was moving it, couldn`t they just make what nosf009 suggested and send the coins so people will have no worries. I repeat it is not about the coins, their current value is 4$. But these kind of things keep me thinking that what if in the future some minor or maybe major issues arise, and the people, the "clients" , the ones that are the bread and butter of a coin will be treated with the same attitude that they don`t even deserve minor "attention". Just saying, no need for people to get defensive, I understand everybody is busy with relaunch, that is why I wished and wish you the best of luck for the realization of your plans. I ignored the problem 2, 3 ,4 ,5 days in a row... it is 1 week and 2 days for me(because of timezone). Sometimes you need somebody to take initiative amd complain to get things fired on and maybe resolved so we can all continue to work for the benefit of the community and for the coin`s progress. Wish you all the best on keeping track of your roadmap.

Perfectly said.
legendary
Aye, we spent all those hours and hard work so we could take 2 mill coins (or whatever the figure is)..
Makes sense.
Really can we just drop this for time being, I am sure it will be resolved shortly. Its all just FUD.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
http://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-%28non-client%29-meow-talk/kittehcoinpool-com-is-down/      ->from this message I understand that on a certain time after the incident somebody from the team "had" the wallet and it was being moved, danoshpere answered me on Irc that he is not in charge of the pool and tried to help "lonestar". So the pool operator is "lonestar". Ok I understand that, no direct link to the official team, cool. But it seems at a certain moment in time, somebody had the access to the wallet and was moving it, couldn`t they just make what nosf009 suggested and send the coins so people will have no worries. I repeat it is not about the coins, their current value is 4$. But these kind of things keep me thinking that what if in the future some minor or maybe major issues arise, and the people, the "clients" , the ones that are the bread and butter of a coin will be treated with the same attitude that they don`t even deserve minor "attention". Just saying, no need for people to get defensive, I understand everybody is busy with relaunch, that is why I wished and wish you the best of luck for the realization of your plans. I ignored the problem 2, 3 ,4 ,5 days in a row... it is 1 week and 2 days for me(because of timezone). Sometimes you need somebody to take initiative amd complain to get things fired on and maybe resolved so we can all continue to work for the benefit of the community and for the coin`s progress. Wish you all the best on keeping track of your roadmap.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info

legendary
one in charge of the "official" pool

There is NO official pool. Let be clear about that

Really? Even though Dano was pumping the pool non stop in #kittehcoin and it was part of the channel topic for a while?

I think the issue is that, it would be a simple thing to payout the coins and after a week there is no update on the situation. I understand being the lead developer, he's under the gun to get everything ready for relaunch.... But is this the type of response problems with the coin are going to have in the future? I've mined a couple million meow..... This tells me I should start thinking about dumping it....

I think if he gave updates on the situation and kept people informed, those who used his pool wouldn't be upset and other people like myself wouldn't be questioning the coin....

Well I can't speak for him. So I'll leave it at that. Let's wait and see what he says when he is up.
one in charge of the "official" pool

There is NO official pool. Let be clear about that

Really? Even though Dano was pumping the pool non stop in #kittehcoin and it was part of the channel topic for a while?

I think the issue is that, it would be a simple thing to payout the coins and after a week there is no update on the situation. I understand being the lead developer, he's under the gun to get everything ready for relaunch.... But is this the type of response problems with the coin are going to have in the future? I've mined a couple million meow..... This tells me I should start thinking about dumping it....

I think if he gave updates on the situation and kept people informed, those who used his pool wouldn't be upset and other people like myself wouldn't be questioning the coin....
Activity: 154
Sounds like your beef is with the pool operator. What's this have to do with the coin?

people are saying the pool is owned by part of the dev team
legendary
Sounds like your beef is with the pool operator. What's this have to do with the coin?

This
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: