Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀🚀🚀Merit🚀🚀🚀[Proof-of-Growth][PoW][Vaults][Aliases][Escrow][No ICO] - page 14. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this business and there learn all the necessary

I must say the community is here and replying a good amount to real questions! So don't hesitate to ask more here 👍
Activity: 49
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this business and there learn all the necessary

Not sure if this is generic rank bumping comment. Please note mempko (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mempko-2046343) is a project dev and Merit co-founder who is actively replying to all pertinent questions on this thread. Adil, who is the founder of Merit, and other core members have also come in occasionally to reply to queries.

Community members are also knowledgable enough to handle both technical and non-technical queries. And hence many of them have been equally active in this thread.
Is КYC required in participating in the idea? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
No KYC, no ICO.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Merit in 1 minute. Beginner guide. Lets go!
Merit is a invite-only mineable coin with an community based staking aspect.. What the heck?

You can mine it with CPU or Nvidia GPU straight out of your desktop wallet. Download Merit Windows client and driverpackage from Nvidia an you are good to go! Sounds easy? It is! You dont want to mine? Buy Merit with btc in the integrated market.

But what is this staking thing? You receive growth from your funds. Thats staking! Is there any hurdle? You need to own 20+ Merit! How much growth? Lets say 1% a day.

Community? Invite-only? Every meritian needs an invitation to start with merit. Just like you do! If you invite a new meritian he becomes your community member. We call him "son". Bigger community? More frequent staking rewards! Your "son" invites someone? Say hello to your "grandson" and a even bigger community!

Want to know more? Take a look at the explainer Video on Youtube! https://youtu.be/cBkFFr4-YIs

Here you get wallet and drivers:
https://www.merit.me/get-started/#get-merit-desktop
 https://www.nvidia.de/Download/index.aspx?lang=en

This is my invite link:
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=alexis

Why are there bots on here? whats the purpose.

They are just here to rank up their bitcointalk account with inane comments (which increases their post count/activity).
Activity: 9
Happy to invite new people. Please message me for details. I promise instant acceptance after you PM and I will send you 1 MRT to get started. If you need help setting things up or don't want to ask in the forum feel free to PM questions as well!
Activity: 56
Could this plan exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I am challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?

Of course, a bot will mention skynet...

I love how people discovered Markov Chains, or am I giving the spammers too much credit?

Why are there bots on here? whats the purpose.
Activity: 26
i do personally wish the new wallet invite token airdrop would stop, maybe something like requiring 20 MRT in your wallet for a time limit (like the POG rewards). the fake accounts are annoying.

but i do like the community, i like the ideas, and i plan on sticking around for a while and seeing how things go. i think this coin will survive and do good.
copper member
Activity: 33
I'm a Free Software Developer.
Could this plan exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I am challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?

Of course, a bot will mention skynet...

I love how people discovered Markov Chains, or am I giving the spammers too much credit?
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Oh, dear developers, please be in a hurry with the miner for the amd Embarrassed This project was very interesting to me, and I don't want to miss the moment right at the beginning of the movement.
They are working on AMD, but at the moment the results are very, very low compared to Nvidia.
Hi guys!
Is there any updates about GPU miner for AMD video cards ?

I have not seen an update yet for AMD - The performance during testing I have heard is simply horrible on the algorithm so far. If you want to keep an eye on discord/telegram I am sure someone will find a way someday. not many projects are using Cuckoo algo.
I very much hope that someone will find a solution for amd miners or there may be rigs in rent under this algorithm. I check mininrigrental.com, while like is not present.
copper member
Activity: 33
I'm a Free Software Developer.
Looks interesting, will probably mine a few and check back in a year or so and see how things are going. I am def not a MLM or pyramid guy so I wont be like some of those fat cats at the top with 20,000+ because they started mining and inviting before it was announced on Bitcointalk.

Definitely report back here for others when you start mining - It would be cool to get your feedback and hear how the whole process went from Invite to mining.

For the others thinking about how this works, I put together a Merit Invite Video that describes and shows the process. https://youtu.be/KrPVbkJ1IZo

When it comes to MLM vs Pyramid vs ? - we've had a lot of great conversations in this thread about how it works. Even though there are some guys that got in early- that doesnt mean they are at the top forever.

Since Proof of Growth is a lottery, and based on the community growth score. It is possible that the whales just sit on their piles and go inactive. Someone brand new YES can pass them up. You can even get a community growth score higher than the person who invited you (I did).

If it was an MLM / pyramid structure- you would get 10% of the merit mined by the person under you -and 8% for their people and 5% of theirs etc... it would be based on strict volume of mined Merit. As a new person -you would never get to pass the person above you. that's why so many of them fail out there.

Now Im not saying it doesnt have referrals and a "market your community" vibe (I said a few pages ago that's part of the reason Im around). But the growth rewards and Proof of Growth are all random and rewarded per block. Having more people now just gives you more chance to win the lottery - but it's still very much a lottery.

I type all of that out to say - someone brand new today - could very easily get their community into the top group if they recruit real people and it's active etc.

I hope that helps make sense of how it's different than MLM/Pyramid

Thanks for the info and as far as the sign up and mining process, its as easy as pie. I am testing out different processors to see what the lowest cost processors I can use for a six card rig and still be able to have all 6 gpus run at full mining speed. It looks like an i3 8100 is at the top of the list so far and on the AMD side a ryzen 1300x is able to run 5 cards so I imagine a Ryzen 1400 would do fine with 6 or more.

Before you made any purchases on cards, Merit's GPU miner currently only supports Nvidia at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Looks interesting, will probably mine a few and check back in a year or so and see how things are going. I am def not a MLM or pyramid guy so I wont be like some of those fat cats at the top with 20,000+ because they started mining and inviting before it was announced on Bitcointalk.

Definitely report back here for others when you start mining - It would be cool to get your feedback and hear how the whole process went from Invite to mining.

For the others thinking about how this works, I put together a Merit Invite Video that describes and shows the process. https://youtu.be/KrPVbkJ1IZo

When it comes to MLM vs Pyramid vs ? - we've had a lot of great conversations in this thread about how it works. Even though there are some guys that got in early- that doesnt mean they are at the top forever.

Since Proof of Growth is a lottery, and based on the community growth score. It is possible that the whales just sit on their piles and go inactive. Someone brand new YES can pass them up. You can even get a community growth score higher than the person who invited you (I did).

If it was an MLM / pyramid structure- you would get 10% of the merit mined by the person under you -and 8% for their people and 5% of theirs etc... it would be based on strict volume of mined Merit. As a new person -you would never get to pass the person above you. that's why so many of them fail out there.

Now Im not saying it doesnt have referrals and a "market your community" vibe (I said a few pages ago that's part of the reason Im around). But the growth rewards and Proof of Growth are all random and rewarded per block. Having more people now just gives you more chance to win the lottery - but it's still very much a lottery.

I type all of that out to say - someone brand new today - could very easily get their community into the top group if they recruit real people and it's active etc.

Thanks for the info and as far as the sign up and mining process, its as easy as pie. I am testing out different processors to see what the lowest cost processors I can use for a six card rig and still be able to have all 6 gpus run at full mining speed. It looks like an i3 8100 is at the top of the list so far and on the AMD side a ryzen 1300x is able to run 5 cards so I imagine a Ryzen 1400 would do fine with 6 or more.
I didn't received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it is supposed to be like that ?

What's your secret word?  (there is no whitelist - no ICO. Merit is already live- Im just playing with this bot)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Hello, all. I like the idea and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?

Good news! You've been added the the whitelist- you can join via this link:  https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=KAMO287

***THIS IS A JOKE*** I am replying to a spam/bot. ^^^^^^^^^^

Merit is already live, there is no ICO. You can mine, purchase, and grow your Merit community already. For those seeing this for the first time - I encourage you to scan through the first 22 pages to get a feel for how the team is using Proof of Work AND Proof of Growth. Very unique approach!
Activity: 4
Hello, all. I like the idea and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Hello
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it's started by admin of this forum so that I'll keep this under my watch list before take any action.

Happy to see you used Merit as your first bot post! That's great.

For those wondering, there is no ICO. Merit is already live Net! You can purchase some if you want at market.merit.me (you'll need an unlocked wallet first. my link is in signature)

When it comes to PR/Marketing/Advertisements... Merit is community based and that fact alone drives a fog of organic marketing. I anticipate when the core team is ready- they'll probably hire an official marketing team, community management team etc to keep up with growth. Right now the entire team codes and has their head down!

All MRT pools down. Looks like a BC issue, as said on the Discord channel. Any info about that ?

As other said, the blocks stopped to prevent any further issues - but the team reacted very quickly and things are back! Parachute Pool is finding blocks again  Grin
All MRT pools down. Looks like a BC issue, as said on the Discord channel. Any info about that ?
Issue fixed! Merit and Parachute pools are back up again. Blocks are moving again now.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: