Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀🚀🚀Merit🚀🚀🚀[Proof-of-Growth][PoW][Vaults][Aliases][Escrow][No ICO] - page 11. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Well, i'm registered from merit site and did not have any invites. What i need to do right now? I got some
Code:
Looks like you have a locked wallet!

Remind the person who invited you to Merit to confirm your invite request.
Once confirmed, your wallet will be unlocked and you'll be able to send, receive, and mine Merit.

So WHO is this person?

Do you know what alias or link you used to sign up?

Feel free to PM me here, on discord, or telegram and I'll help you get it figured out.

KAMO287 on all platforms.
I'm just go to site MERIT.ME and press GET INVITE from this site, than i wrote some words and got confirm, that is all.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Well, i'm registered from merit site and did not have any invites. What i need to do right now? I got some
Code:

Once confirmed, your wallet will be unlocked and you'll be able to send, receive, and mine Merit.

So WHO is this person?

Do you know what alias or link you used to sign up?

Feel free to PM me here, on discord, or telegram and I'll help you get it figured out.

KAMO287 on all platforms.
Activity: 64
Code:

So WHO is this person?
So i got this ref link https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=loggerua
Who want registered without any problems WELCOME
Nice and simple projects. Will join this idea. It is very good to have cancellable transactions. Well done.

Agreed, it's cool to see cancelable transactions . I've used it a few times with MeritMoney links. Very cool feature
Activity: 102
I try to invite people I know or have some interaction with and in my case they are typically miners with Nvidia gear. Vetting those invites lets me know they have the ability to mine the coin and support the network.
I also talked with the invited in the discord, where they assured me that either investors or miners.
I have 47 invited people, nevertheless basically their balance does not exceed 50 coins.
I'm not saying that the project is dead. Yes, there is some kind of communication, but interest decreases. As I wrote above, it can be seen from the graph of the complexity of the network.
I hope that the developers will not bury the project, I myself mining this coin 2 month.

If you need an invite use https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=sync  Wink
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
This project isn't dead, its alive and kicking, the negative comments are made from ppl not informed or just some salty ppl. Thats why I invite ppl only willing to get involved and ready to mine.
Activity: 49
In the discord, silence, moves in the market very small. The number of miners is decreasing. https://merit.disifi.com Network
The last 5 invited at last week have a zero balance.
Developers are silent, no announcements.

I try to invite people I know or have some interaction with and in my case they are typically miners with Nvidia gear. Vetting those invites lets me know they have the ability to mine the coin and support the network.
+Discord is not silent, sunc. It's buzzing with activity including the #development channel where GitHub updates keep appearing all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
In the discord, silence, moves in the market very small. The number of miners is decreasing. https://merit.disifi.com Network

Activity: 49
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty
Hi, there is only one bounty (community all-star) active at the moment. There is no need for a Junior Member account for that. Entries for the signature campaign is closed now.
The release miners for AMD and rigs for rental service, unlikely to revive interest with the existing profitability and a steady decline in the interest of miners.
Activity: 84
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Why does interest disappear to the coin.
Why did you think so ?
Main discussions in Discord or Telegram.
Only one thing is bad - no miners for AMD and no rigs for rental.
Why does interest disappear to the coin.

I managed to mine quite a few invites with my small Nvidia farm, I want to make sure I am inviting people that I can verify will be legit users. Does anyone know if the mined invites expire after a certain amount of time?

Nice work! As of today , invites don't expire! So you're good to hold em! The algorithm stops giving them when your balance is over 50 I believe ✌️
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

I managed to mine quite a few invites with my small Nvidia farm, I want to make sure I am inviting people that I can verify will be legit users. Does anyone know if the mined invites expire after a certain amount of time?
I like the project goals put forward and exploit the great growth. I like the powerful MeritMoney protocol that also solves one of the most common human problems. Accidentally sent the wrong amount of merit to someone ? Or accidentally entered the wrong address ? These are everyday events for most of us and, and are handled elegantly with the Certificate of Merit. Merit's deposit links may be canceled until the transaction is accepted by the recipient.

Agreed! And the web wallet + lightweight wallet validate if the alias exists or not , so if you type it wrong it'll show red! Helps prevent any bad transaction really! On top of MeritMoney and MeritInvite links😍
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I like the project goals put forward and exploit the great growth. I like the powerful MeritMoney protocol that also solves one of the most common human problems. Accidentally sent the wrong amount of merit to someone ? Or accidentally entered the wrong address ? These are everyday events for most of us and, and are handled elegantly with the Certificate of Merit. Merit's deposit links may be canceled until the transaction is accepted by the recipient.

@sergo66 you should add text or a phrase or something to convince why people should use your link over anyone else... There are a lot of links and just dumping yours makes you look like a bot 😮

Not even any words? Just your invite link ? How will people know they want to join your community over the other links everywhere? 🤔
Pages:
Jump to: