Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀🚀🚀Merit🚀🚀🚀[Proof-of-Growth][PoW][Vaults][Aliases][Escrow][No ICO] - page 3. (Read 33370 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
What happened to MERIT?Huh? Where did everyone go??? Did you guys get scammed??? Was I right??? I think so  Cheesy

The network is being attacked causing the chain to slow and allowing one person to control the network. Its healthy to regard everything in the crypto world with caution. Depending on how the devs react to the threat will indicate the longevity of the project.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What happened to MERIT?Huh? Where did everyone go??? Did you guys get scammed??? Was I right??? I think so  Cheesy
Activity: 4
This thread is decreasing the activity and Bitcointalk is consulted by many people.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
is any exchange for merit besides merit market?
Nope. Not yet.

your ticker is MERIT or MRT?
MRT. Though Miner's Reward Token also has the same ticker. It is a coincidence.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 2540
<>
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
is any exchange for merit besides merit market?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
This is looking like a pyramid more than ever.
I don't know what more to say about your pyramid argument. A lot of folks have already tried to explain this. All PoS coins would be a pyramid scheme by your reasoning. And they are not.

i need help... i created my walet @Maicol792 how i can unlock the wallet?? thanks for help
Looks like TC11 is your inviter as per https://merit.disifi.com/wallet/Maicol792. He's available mostly on Discord. You can connect to him there to get your wallet unlocked. If he is unreachable or your wallet still remains locked, you can use my link (in my signature) to set up a new wallet with the same alias (all aliases are up for grabs until they get unlocked). I'll unlock your invite request.

So, you must be a big bag holder of merit then. Not all PoS coins is a pyramid, just Merit in particular. The way the whole thing is setup, is very complicated and not user friendly like how the developers claim this project is. It is in peoples best interested to recruit people under their accounts so they can reap rewards. In order to be able to gain significant amount of rewards, they need to get a hold of a lot of Merit. Very convenient that there is a Block sale of Merit going on right now,(one that is going to last for a year and half, especially in this down market).

Also, why is the wallets, and websites down all the time?Huh This is pathetic, it shows this team is not very good cause they are having multitudes of problems all the time, and are not quick to respond to questions, and not quick to fix the problems.

As I've pointed out in the past, even though the concept behind this coin and the distribution method - Proof of Growth - sound cool in theory, in the practice they seem to fail to be effective in providing a real network growth. Are there public stats about growth of adoption rate? Is growth accelerating? Is it slowing down? I guess that having Proof of Growth at its core, all these data should exist and be easily visible on charts.
I made this account just for this thread only. I would say good things and be more positive if this project was actually going somewhere, but it is not. It has been several days since the websites went down, the wallets were working properly, and the market place working. The only thing this team made sure to work properly is their Genesis Block Sale page. I wonder why? You cant even sell this coin anymore because their in-house exchange is not working, but yet, they are still taking btc bids for their so called genesis block sale with no problems. They keep saying they are working on these problems due to DNS issues and are transitioning their infrastructure, and it would of been finished by end of day Monday.....well it certainly has been several days since, and yet nothing still has changed and no updates on progress. This team barely communicates and less and less of the developers are on discord anymore. This project is a sinking ship and probably a waste of time. What is unique about this project compared to others? Its just another useless coin trying to be a replacement for fiat which will ultimately fail. You should move on and carry on from this project.
Activity: 56
I don't know what more to say about your pyramid argument. A lot of folks have already tried to explain this. All PoS coins would be a pyramid scheme by your reasoning. And they are not.

i need help... i created my walet @Maicol792 how i can unlock the wallet?? thanks for help
Looks like TC11 is your inviter as per https://merit.disifi.com/wallet/Maicol792. He's available mostly on Discord. You can connect to him there to get your wallet unlocked. If he is unreachable or your wallet still remains locked, you can use my link (in my signature) to set up a new wallet with the same alias (all aliases are up for grabs until they get unlocked). I'll unlock your invite request.

So, you must be a big bag holder of merit then. Not all PoS coins is a pyramid, just Merit in particular. The way the whole thing is setup, is very complicated and not user friendly like how the developers claim this project is. It is in peoples best interested to recruit people under their accounts so they can reap rewards. In order to be able to gain significant amount of rewards, they need to get a hold of a lot of Merit. Very convenient that there is a Block sale of Merit going on right now,(one that is going to last for a year and half, especially in this down market).

Also, why is the wallets, and websites down all the time?Huh This is pathetic, it shows this team is not very good cause they are having multitudes of problems all the time, and are not quick to respond to questions, and not quick to fix the problems.

literally the entire 8 post history you have is just slagging off this coin. is this the only thread you have any interest in? I actually share some.of your concerns, but when bandying around terms like.pathetic I would just those in glass houses etc etc.
copper member
Activity: 33
I'm a Free Software Developer.

Our website was down earlier this week because of a DNS issue and today because of a problem in some infrastructure work we were doing. I would not call this "All the time".  Usually, when bad things happen, they happen very close together (not just in tech work, but in life too), because different problems happen at different cadences. So you get bad events "bunching". This is also true for good events bunching, but of course you weren't singing our praises during those times ;-)

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
This is looking like a pyramid more than ever. The top 50 coin holders earn the majority of the growth rewards. Many of the top wallets are owned by the Merit Developers. To be a top 50 coin holder, you need to buy coins from the greatly manipulated in-house market or from the developer Genesis Block Sale, currently ongoing for 545 more days. Everyday, 27000 coins are auctioned off for BTC. If you do buy it, you get coins proportionate to the amount of BTC you send. You still wont be a top 50 coin holder because even 27000 coins is not enough to be in the top 50. So you will need to buy from this sale more than once.

The developers have gone silent for the most part. Barely answering questions, and only to show up when there is a problem with their network, which happens once a month. When this happens, everything is shutdown. You can't use the wallets, access the websites, or use the market place, it is a complete shit show.

The so called mobile wallets, dont work for iOS, even though people have been asking about it for weeks now, and they keep saying we are working on it with nothing to show for it.

They don't answer very important questions about their block sale, which makes me wonder if this is even SEC compliant. They claim to have been corresponding with the SEC for the past 3 months to explain their approach and position, and claiming because Merit was launched in a decentralized way, nothing about the token sale is initial. There is no centralized price-setting, which solidifies Merit as a digital asset or currency, and not a security.

This is just flat out an ICO, in a dutch auction form. They need to be registered with the SEC and are probably not. Bidders, buyers, beware of this pyramid scam coin. Do you really want to throw your money away?

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
U should add "completed trades" option on the market like trade history
instead of that stupid grapf (it also should be a chart including candles)
This type is so amateurish
Pages:
Jump to: