Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀🚀🚀Merit🚀🚀🚀[Proof-of-Growth][PoW][Vaults][Aliases][Escrow][No ICO] - page 4. (Read 33370 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Want to join the amazing Merit community? click my invite link and I can get you setup with the wallet downloaded and you mining in just a few minutes! https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=keepwatukill I will give you 1 Merit to get started and answer any specific questions you have!
copper member
Activity: 33
I'm a Free Software Developer.
Do you have own cold wallet already? Users can only mining coins or there are will be some rewards for inviting friends to this project? And what about airdrop?

There's no cold wallet in the plans as far as I know. Users can get what Merit calls "growth rewards", or "growth mining", as in additional drops of MRT that vary in quantity and frequency: you get them by growing the network and holding merit in your account, curently 3/4 of each block (so 15 MRT) is distributed to the network trough PoG rewards so they are pretty generous. Of course the more (active) people you invite and the more merit you hold, the greater your rewards. I think this answers your last question too: no airdrops, as they are kinda part of the system too, but rewarding real action instead of spamming one.

Sorry, but I cant understand. if they dont have own wallet, than they have tokens (ERC or NEP5 etc.) ? There is no own blockchain?

Yes there is a wallet and blockchain. There is no software yet to create a COLD wallet (one you can print out). But it's pretty easy to create a cold wallet by simply printing your mnemonic phrase that's generated for the wallet.
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
We are legion!!!! Join us! I have free invites.
 ----> https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=eance  <----
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Do you have own cold wallet already? Users can only mining coins or there are will be some rewards for inviting friends to this project? And what about airdrop?

There's no cold wallet in the plans as far as I know. Users can get what Merit calls "growth rewards", or "growth mining", as in additional drops of MRT that vary in quantity and frequency: you get them by growing the network and holding merit in your account, curently 3/4 of each block (so 15 MRT) is distributed to the network trough PoG rewards so they are pretty generous. Of course the more (active) people you invite and the more merit you hold, the greater your rewards. I think this answers your last question too: no airdrops, as they are kinda part of the system too, but rewarding real action instead of spamming one.

Sorry, but I cant understand. if they dont have own wallet, than they have tokens (ERC or NEP5 etc.) ? There is no own blockchain?
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Good day! Why mining is already two days does not bring coins?
Are you CPU mining in the Merit/Parachute pool? In that case, your payout goes out when the mined amount builds upto 0.1 MRT. You can check out your stats at https://pool.merit.me/account/username/ (for Merit pool) OR, https://parachute.merit.me/account/username/ (for Parachute pool). Check your MRT share per block and check if the sums add upto 0.1

Anybody here know the telegram group for the merit parachute pool ? And or Discord ?
Thanks.
Check out: https://merit.disifi.com/pools and click on "Show" beside Parachute Pool
copper member
Activity: 38

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Anybody here know the telegram group for the merit parachute pool ? And or Discord ?
Thanks.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Good day! Why mining is already two days does not bring coins?
Activity: 21
There are more and more of us! Join us! I have free invites.
 ----> https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Amityvill  <----
Activity: 5
You can mine - without account - on https://merit.suprnova.cc already.
Dear pool creator, why do you ignore my personal messages? I can not restore access to my account and I need your help
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
You can mine - without account - on https://merit.suprnova.cc already.

Is it just me or is the suprnova merit pool down ocminer??

Edit: the pools back up.
Activity: 10
Can you say???    WASU WASU WASU WASU WASSUP? MEERRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!
copper member
Its like send me 0.1 BTC and I'll send you 1 BTC, but instead of BTC, its Merit coin.  Oh yeah, theres currently no exchanges that trade Merit, except the Developers own in-house Market. Also, you can only make sell orders, no buy orders on this exchange. Also, this exchange of theirs is heavily manipulated!!!

It's actually an auction, there is nothing magical here. I'm sure you understand how auctions work. No unicorns giving you magical returns. It's about "Do you want to contribute to the development of the project or not". If you don't, then don't, simple as that.
Activity: 10
Its like send me 0.1 BTC and I'll send you 1 BTC, but instead of BTC, its Merit coin.  Oh yeah, theres currently no exchanges that trade Merit, except the Developers own in-house Market. Also, you can only make sell orders, no buy orders on this exchange. Also, this exchange of theirs is heavily manipulated!!!
copper member
For those that haven't seen, Merit started a Genesis Block Sale. We will be running a 555-day auction (about 18 months) to help fund the project over the long term.

It's 27000 MRT a day (about 15 million in 18 months) distributed proportionally to those that send in BTC for that day's round.

For example, if you send in 0.1 BTC and the round gets 0.5 BTC in total, you will receive 0.1/0.5 or 20% of the MRT that day. 20% of 27000 MRT is 5400 MRT.
Activity: 39
Merit: 5
muthafukin gem huntah
a few small manipulations but if you look at the explorer its clear that the majority of the volume is real.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
When Merit coin will be listed on any exchange? I see so many manupulations on meritmarket and most of them are unreal trades.
Activity: 20
This is a very interesting point you make. The concept behind Merit is super-cool, but the practic implementation quite sucks. As a latecomer I'm personally totally stuck as far a "proof of growth" is concerned (for the reasons I've explained in a previous post of mine) - and this applies to every newcomer so in other words the network CANNOT really grow this way. The "proof of growth" should be renamed "proof of whale" since only people with their bags full of Merits will eventually get more. I've also given a try to mine Merits with the wallet but as a result I've ended only in wasting electricity and getting ZERO merits. On top of that the news that coins will be sold by the team to people makes it really look like just another Ponzi. The only realistic way to get the coins is to fucking buy them? WTF? So you guess what? Good project on paper - but in the real world it has probably no future.
I read other posts in topic I missed. First of all, it's not begging when you ask your inviter for more invites. Invites are here and yes it depends on a) mining b) CGS. So I am getting more invites with wallet that invited many people and has some balance and do some mining than for example you. It's hard to tell who should get invites in decentralized way, and this seems to me pretty good solution. And we, people, community, are here to compensate it. There's nothing wrong asking someone higher in your ambassador tree for invites, I did it before too and that's the point of community. Even someone outside your tree will likely send you couple of as KAMO mentioned. I sent you 5 more invites and if wallet invited by you will need invites just let me know and I will send them too. It's not about begging it's just about letting me know, so invites will be spread the best way they can be.

Also there are more ways to get invites but if your inviter has some (in your case me) or someone upper in a tree, there's no reason avoiding to ask. As was mostly mentioned:
1. you can get it from centralized pools, starting with Parachute is great, but you need to wait until end of the month, it's similar, you have to ask for them via form (not begging!)
2. try to get 20 MRT to your wallet and you'll be qualified for Proof of Growth rewards, it's not true only whales get it, you'll get couple rewards in a month even with 20 MRT wallet you have also a chance to get invite from blockchain this way, check your rank here https://merit.disifi.com/wallet/Roberto
3. last but not least, invites are not so expensive nowadays, motivation to create fake wallets disappeared with PoG3 and I guess you would get invites starting at 2 MRT on Discord, it's worth it if you're going to invite some real wallets it will be returned in growth rewards pretty soon
Activity: 2
the miner only allows setting the cpu. The GPU is always used to the maximum if active.

The lightwallet will use the gpu at 100% utilization, it is not possible to reduce the usage in the lightwallt. You will have to use a 3rd party GPU Overclocking software like MSI Afterburner in order to control the utilization of the GPU while using the lightwallet.

You can also use the more efficient 3rd party miner, like zjazz miner to help configure your mining settings. https://github.com/zjazz/zjazz_cuda_miner
Pages:
Jump to: