Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 11. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
How will you promote your platform? What marketing moves will you take?
Read the information in white paper, there is such information
Or you can write to the developers, they are actively responding in this thread.
And this is a very good indicator for the project. Now few developers are actively communicating with their users and investors.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Or you can write to the developers, they are actively responding in this thread.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Can I find out more about your team? Where is this information?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You are a little wrong to send messages.
Yes, I can throw you a link. Do you need a link from Coinmarketcap or exchanges?
Yes, I have some problems with sending messages, since I use the phone and not the laptop.
I need a link from Coinmarketcap.
Okay, i understood you
Yeah, sure - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mfit-coin/
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
The price keeps still level, and relative to other currencies it doesn't fall much in price.
This is certainly good, but I think this is due to the fact that the volume of trading is not very large.
Wow, cool! I did not know that the coin was added to the coinmarketcap. This is very good news.
Yes, indeed the price is very good, but the daily volumes are small. This is because the coin is not very popular at the moment.
Now is not the best situation on the market. We need to wait a while for the price to rise.
The devs wrote that the coin will be added to the coinexchange, but I do not see this exchange in the list.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Activity: 236
Yes, I can throw you a link. Do you need a link from Coinmarketcap or exchanges?
Yes, I have some problems with sending messages, since I use the phone and not the laptop.
Okay, i understood you
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
The price keeps still level, and relative to other currencies it doesn't fall much in price.
This is certainly good, but I think this is due to the fact that the volume of trading is not very large.
Wow, cool! I did not know that the coin was added to the coinmarketcap. This is very good news.
Yes, indeed the price is very good, but the daily volumes are small. This is because the coin is not very popular at the moment.
Now is not the best situation on the market. We need to wait a while for the price to rise.
Activity: 107
Okay, i understood you
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Very good project, which will be very popular in our time. Thank you team!
Activity: 162
Hi guys tell me why on my Mac, wallet doesnt work? Who have sam problem?
Try to reinstall the wallet again. In my case  everything works for me after reinstallation.
What is your OS version? May need to install updates
Activity: 90
Try to reinstall the wallet again. In my case  everything works for me after reinstallation.
Activity: 112
Activity: 207
Okay, i understood you
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
Oh, yes, I did not pay attention to it at all...
Activity: 299
Okay, i understood you
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
Activity: 207
Okay, i understood you
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
Activity: 240
Okay, i understood you
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
Thank you so much, you are helped me a lot. Have a nice day.
Activity: 200
Okay, i understood you
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
Activity: 200
I want to become part of your project, but I don’t know how I can do it. Can someone tell me?
I think you can read this information on the main site, the more you will learn more information about the project.
Would you like to join a bounty campaign or take part in product testing?
Bounty campaign is very limited in this project, and to test the product, you need to wait for the beta version of the platform
I agree, it would be nice if they hold a bounty, this campaign will be easier for their coins to promote mift. and provides advantages for both sides. So far I have seen in Coinmarketcap MIFT has come down a lot of about 23%, promotion will give an impact to the project.
I did not even know that the token is already on Coinmarketcap.
The token has been added to this site more than a month ago. As soon as the first exchanges began trading MFIT, it was immediately added there.
[/quote]Can you please drop here the link to this token? I have a bad internet connection and my page is loading very slowly.
Pages:
Jump to: