Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 10. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I want to become part of your project, but I don’t know how I can do it. Can someone tell me?
I think you can read this information on the main site, the more you will learn more information about the project.
Would you like to join a bounty campaign or take part in product testing?
Bounty campaign is very limited in this project, and to test the product, you need to wait for the beta version of the platform
I agree, it would be nice if they hold a bounty, this campaign will be easier for their coins to promote mift. and provides advantages for both sides. So far I have seen in Coinmarketcap MIFT has come down a lot of about 23%, promotion will give an impact to the project.
I did not even know that the token is already on Coinmarketcap.
The token has been added to this site more than a month ago. As soon as the first exchanges began trading MFIT, it was immediately added there.

We are already traded on 5 exchanges. Please visit https://mfitcoin.io/ for links to our exchanges.
I want to become part of your project, but I don’t know how I can do it. Can someone tell me?
I think you can read this information on the main site, the more you will learn more information about the project.
Would you like to join a bounty campaign or take part in product testing?
Bounty campaign is very limited in this project, and to test the product, you need to wait for the beta version of the platform
I agree, it would be nice if they hold a bounty, this campaign will be easier for their coins to promote mift. and provides advantages for both sides. So far I have seen in Coinmarketcap MIFT has come down a lot of about 23%, promotion will give an impact to the project.

We will talk to our bounty manager.
Hi, devs, when are you planning to launch the alpha version of the platform?

It would be early next year, as per timeline.
I read somewhere that these tokens can already be bought on the exchange. Where can I find these exchanges?

Go to https://mfitcoin.io/ to get the links to our exchanges.
I can't install your wallet. Who will help me?

Did you download the instructions? We can help you on our DISCORD channel.
Are you planning a bounty campaign or airdrop? I saw that you offer bonuses.

We have bounties and airdrops. Please visit our discord channel for more details.
https://discord.gg/7HxMTJv
Thank. May be youre planning a bounty campaign here on the Bitcointalk forum?
I already asked and I was told that the bounty campaign will be conducted only in the discord.
Well, thx. I think that here the number of participants would be much more.

We will check with our bounty manager on the possibility of running a bounty on Bitcointalk Forum.
I would like to clarify what the price is now for the coin and what daily volume?
Hello,  0.00013388 ฿, at now it is best offer on the exchange, per one MFIT.
Good evening. Which exchange have price per token like this?

You can compare all the prices at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/mfit
I would like to clarify what the price is now for the coin and what daily volume?
Hello,  0.00013388 ฿, at now it is best offer on the exchange, per one MFIT.

CREX24 has the lowest price due to a few traders dumping rewards. These are the people who don't care about the project but are only after  daily trading profits.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Guys hello, i have some probelm. I installed app in my Android, but app does not work. Who can help me with this?
Try reinstalling. I think only you have such problems. Everything worked for me at once, both on Mac and Android.
After reinstalling the wallet on a Mac, everything works for me, I just didn’t install the wallet correctly.
Ok, now try to reinstall on Android, everything should work.
Thank you, I try later. I do not even know and do not understand what the problem was. I usually get everything right the first time.
I installed the application from the play market and everything work for me. Probably only you have this problem.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Good afternoon. Why is the volume of trades on the exchange and on Coinmarketcap a little different?
Hi, the token is traded not only on 1 exchange, but on several. In this case, the volume of trades may differ slightly, this is quite normal.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Why is the volume of trades on the exchange and on Coinmarketcap a little different?
Activity: 112
Guys hello, i have some probelm. I installed app in my Android, but app does not work. Who can help me with this?
Try reinstalling. I think only you have such problems. Everything worked for me at once, both on Mac and Android.
After reinstalling the wallet on a Mac, everything works for me, I just didn’t install the wallet correctly.
Thank you, I try later. I do not even know and do not understand what the problem was. I usually get everything right the first time.
Activity: 200
Activity: 200
Activity: 90
How will you promote your platform? What marketing moves will you take?
Read the information in white paper, there is such information
Or you can write to the developers, they are actively responding in this thread.
And this is a very good indicator for the project. Now few developers are actively communicating with their users and investors.
It is their responsibility, the team of any project should support communication with potential users and investors.
I agree, teams are obliged to do this, but not all projects and teams communicate with their users every day.
About this probably wanted to say people, who wrote above about it. So this is a really good indicator. A new project does not forget about such a simple and necessary thing as communication with investors.
Yes, we should appreciate it.
Activity: 240
Or you can write to the developers, they are actively responding in this thread.
And this is a very good indicator for the project. Now few developers are actively communicating with their users and investors.
It is their responsibility, the team of any project should support communication with potential users and investors.
I agree, teams are obliged to do this, but not all projects and teams communicate with their users every day.
About this probably wanted to say people, who wrote above about it. So this is a really good indicator. A new project does not forget about such a simple and necessary thing as communication with investors.
Activity: 90
Activity: 240
Pages:
Jump to: