Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 13. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hello, please tell me how the distribution of rewards and tokens will occur? How often will rewards be created?
Hello. Running a masternode can be a financially rewarding venture. MFIT blockchain generates a reward every 60 seconds. The masternode that “complete its tasks” will earn the corresponding rewards.

Node holders who own masternodes are entitled to 80% of the total reward, while the remaining 20% goes to stakeholders who have coins in blockchain, but not a masternode.
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Hello, please tell me how the distribution of rewards and tokens will occur? How often will rewards be created?
I would like to clarify what the price is now for the coin and what daily volume?
Hello,  0.00013388 ฿, at now it is best offer on the exchange, per one MFIT.
Good evening. Which exchange have price per token like this?
CREX24, but in almost all the exchanges price for the token differs slightly.
On all exchanges the price is different. And also on CREX, the price is already different from what you wrote.
Yes, I see. So you need to independently monitor the price and volume of trades. I just wanted to help the man and answered him.
I understand you. Absolutely right, you need to independently monitor the trades and the price of the token, as these are volatile indicators.
Activity: 299
I would like to clarify what the price is now for the coin and what daily volume?
On all exchanges the price is different. And also on CREX, the price is already different from what you wrote.
Yes, I see. So you need to independently monitor the price and volume of trades. I just wanted to help the man and answered him.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I understand.
The main thing that the price does not fall to 1 Satoshi)
As it very often happens with all new coins)

That would be a tragedy!  Cheesy
Have a great day, Andrey!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
I understand.
The main thing that the price does not fall to 1 Satoshi)
As it very often happens with all new coins)
In this item quoted in the project: High liquidity, informs that it will be listed in several exchanges, so it already has a list of exchanges in which Mfitcoin will be listed?

We are already listed on 4 exchanges: Crex24, Escodex, Stex and BiteBTC.

This I noticed, but besides these 4 exchanges, do you have any plans to be listed in a bag with a very high volume of trades, for example binance?
At the Binance is very expensive to add. First the team need to search for a smaller exchange.

We are definitely looking at Binance for the near future. But first, we need to develop a mature community.
Activity: 70
Hi, are you going to make an online wallet? It would be much more convenient for users.

We already have an ANDROID mobile wallet. You can search for MFIT Wallet on Android Playstore. The IOS version is in development now.
MFIT dev continue to amaze me with all the work they continue to do at making MFIT one of the top projects in crypto. I'm really looking forward to seeing the MFIT online shop launch in the near future, it just adds another reason why I like to hold MFIT for the long term. Keep up the good work dev!
The shop has been in the list of my expected things of MFIT project.
And, its historic price chart stimulates my greediness, honestly.

The online shop is only one of the avenues that we use to increase commercial adoption.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
In this item quoted in the project: High liquidity, informs that it will be listed in several exchanges, so it already has a list of exchanges in which Mfitcoin will be listed?

We are already listed on 4 exchanges: Crex24, Escodex, Stex and BiteBTC.

This I noticed, but besides these 4 exchanges, do you have any plans to be listed in a bag with a very high volume of trades, for example binance?
At the Binance is very expensive to add. First the team need to search for a smaller exchange.
MFIT dev continue to amaze me with all the work they continue to do at making MFIT one of the top projects in crypto. I'm really looking forward to seeing the MFIT online shop launch in the near future, it just adds another reason why I like to hold MFIT for the long term. Keep up the good work dev!

Where is the good work here?
There is a sale of the coin for a month!

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/11/28/701bd0d2a9f0636e4591635620ae1c03-full.png

The overall market is bearish. MFIT Coin is less than one month old. Give it some time, and you will see growth on the exchanges. At the moment, few traders are selling their rewards. There is no dump as many investors are holding MFIT for long term. This is not a short term project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hi, are you going to make an online wallet? It would be much more convenient for users.

Thank you, Vella. We are already talking to merchants about listing their products on our online platform.
Activity: 144
Are you planning a bounty campaign or airdrop? I saw that you offer bonuses.

We have bounties and airdrops. Please visit our discord channel for more details.
https://discord.gg/7HxMTJv
Thank you very much for the information. I will definitely join the bounty campaign.
Hello and Congratulations on your ANN! I represent two very unique companies, https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/  I encourage you to check them out, we offer some great services for projects like yours!

If you would like to talk further, please join one of our discord servers (found at the bottom of either website) and send me a direct message  Smiley

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
~SmokeySRH

Will check them out, Smokey! Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: