Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 14. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Are you planning a bounty campaign or airdrop? I saw that you offer bonuses.

We have bounties and airdrops. Please visit our discord channel for more details.
https://discord.gg/7HxMTJv
Why do you need a blockchain? Where can I read this information? Do you have technical documentation?

Blockchain is used to generate rewards for use on our platforms.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In this item quoted in the project: High liquidity, informs that it will be listed in several exchanges, so it already has a list of exchanges in which Mfitcoin will be listed?

We are already listed on 4 exchanges: Crex24, Escodex, Stex and BiteBTC.

This I noticed, but besides these 4 exchanges, do you have any plans to be listed in a bag with a very high volume of trades, for example binance?
Where can I see your roadmap? I'm sorry for this question.

It's on our website, https://mfitcoin.io/
A good platform for the development of sports in the world. I think any industry should be improved, it concerns sports. Good luck to the devs

Thank you.
I think you better wait with the exchange. Now the market has fallen in price. What do you think?

We are already on 4 exchanges. There is no need to open another given the bearish sentiment.
MFIT dev continue to amaze me with all the work they continue to do at making MFIT one of the top projects in crypto. I'm really looking forward to seeing the MFIT online shop launch in the near future, it just adds another reason why I like to hold MFIT for the long term. Keep up the good work dev!
The shop has been in the list of my expected things of MFIT project.
And, its historic price chart stimulates my greediness, honestly.
Do you think that the store is the main product that project need to sell in the first place?
This is definitely one of the first things from the project that needs to be implemented first. This will bring the project a lot of money and popularize the platform.
Why do you think so? Can you explain to me please?
Yeah, sure. This will popularize the project, since potential users of this industry already exist, and the implementation of this product will bring the team the money that they can invest in the further development of the project.

Our online store is close to completion. We are already approaching merchants to list their products on our platform.
Can you tell how long the coin will be traded on the exchange? Have this information?

Yes, listed on Crex24, Stex, Escodex and BiteBTC. More exchanges will be coming up in 2019.
Token already is trading on exchanges?

Yes, listed on Crex24, Stex, Escodex and BiteBTC. More exchanges will be coming up in 2019.
A good platform for the development of sports in the world. I think any industry should be improved, it concerns sports. Good luck to the devs
Yes, I agree with you. I hope these guys make a revolution in sports.

Thank you! In time to come, the coin will be widely accepted.
Hello, explain to me the essence of the platform? Are they planning to modernize the sports industry or how it will work?

Our main objective is to make MFIT Coin a premier cryptocurrency with real case use. Coin-wise, MFIT is a masternode+POS coin. The coins are already being used for sponsoring fight events and purchasing gym merchandise. We have more projects coming up that will drive up usage in the commercial sense.
Yes, 4 exchanges. CREX24, ESCODEX, BiteBTC and STEX.
May be you do know whether the token will be traded on new exchanges?
In the near future, I think not, but in the future, I think so.

MFIT Coin will be traded in more exchanges in the months to come.
In this item quoted in the project: High liquidity, informs that it will be listed in several exchanges, so it already has a list of exchanges in which Mfitcoin will be listed?

We are already listed on 4 exchanges: Crex24, Escodex, Stex and BiteBTC.
Trading volumes in your token are generally funny because any whale with several bitcoins can launch a rocket in graph or pull the price down just a moment. Really dont see any prospects without any significant cooperation with offline working companies. Only this can give a point of growth and success.

Precisely what we are telling investors. Anyone can create massive volume but they are unsustainable. You can't replace real, solid project with actual coin adoption for organic growth. We have projects in our roadmap that will increase adoption and hence, natural price growth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Trading volumes in your token are generally funny because any whale with several bitcoins can launch a rocket in graph or pull the price down just a moment. Really dont see any prospects without any significant cooperation with offline working companies. Only this can give a point of growth and success.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
In the near future, I think not, but in the future, I think so.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Hello, explain to me the essence of the platform? Are they planning to modernize the sports industry or how it will work?
Why do not you read the technical documentation and information on the site?
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Activity: 95
Pages:
Jump to: