Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIC] Mist Coin | Pos | NO IPO or ICO| no Premine | 3Exchange | Roadmap - page 2. (Read 40569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
does anyone have a synched wallet?  I tried to open mine today but couldnt

Mine is ok, synced and staking.

But no news from dev...

Could you please post a couple node addresses for me?

92.12.163.151:23474

178.33.126.221:23474

66.175.212.66:23474

46.165.209.140:23474
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

But no news from dev...

Could you please post a couple node addresses for me?
legendary

But no news from dev...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Sorry for the late response, we have some personal issue these days.

Thanks for the message! What plans for next days ? Maybe upload a roadmap Smiley ? We see what ideas you have and want to implement  Tongue

Good Luck!

The plan is to sleep through winter like bear  Grin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Thanks for the message! What plans for next days ? Maybe upload a roadmap Smiley ? We see what ideas you have and want to implement  Tongue

Good Luck!
legendary
Im thinking of a monster crawling its way out of a misty swamp.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
What is your plan dev ?
legendary

Ok, we are here,  when you are ready to work let us know.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

No worries, how's development going? Is there a roadmap?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The coin worked properly, nothing broke, mining was smooth but DEV if you're gonna be this quiet, might as well close the thread 'cause you're killing your own coin.

Dev's username is MistCoin TEAM... where's the team when no one answers even the simplest questions here?

MistCoin TEAM dumped the coins and went for early retirement Tongue!

Which coins?  There was no premine.

i didn't mention premined coins anywhere.. dump the coins they already mined.
legendary
The coin worked properly, nothing broke, mining was smooth but DEV if you're gonna be this quiet, might as well close the thread 'cause you're killing your own coin.

Dev's username is MistCoin TEAM... where's the team when no one answers even the simplest questions here?

Which coins?  There was no premine.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary

In other situations for some coins I was able to write a conspiracy theory what I have figure out developer is planing... in this case I have neither idea or any clue what this guy is doing.

There was such interest in this coin because of it's fair start, but dev really blew up.

He could make team from us which where willing to help but he obvious have some problems with the communication.

This is same dev as MACD dev...

You think this is Crypto_Wolf?
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

In other situations for some coins I was able to write a conspiracy theory what I have figure out developer is planing... in this case I have neither idea or any clue what this guy is doing.

There was such interest in this coin because of it's fair start, but dev really blew up.

He could make team from us which where willing to help but he obvious have some problems with the communication.

This is same dev as MACD dev...
legendary

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Dev last active November 09, 2014, 08:10:01 PM.
Pages:
Jump to: