Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIC] Mist Coin | Pos | NO IPO or ICO| no Premine | 3Exchange | Roadmap - page 3. (Read 40569 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The coin worked properly, nothing broke, mining was smooth but DEV if you're gonna be this quiet, might as well close the thread 'cause you're killing your own coin.

Dev's username is MistCoin TEAM... where's the team when no one answers even the simplest questions here?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
coin dumped to 21 sat. people getting impatient, might be game over soon. This is really one of the most baffling situations ive seen.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi everyone,

Please remember to withdraw your coins for those who still haven't done so.
Pool will be removed Tomorrow Wednesday Nov 12th at 12:00pm EST

Thank you!
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
@MistCoin Team - Dev you really need to interact more with this community!

You answer on very few questions and the most just on some which are not important.

POD none?
MIC or MIST?
Wallet issue with compiling?
Talk to me about website?

I have ask you in PM to tell me who you are, just which user you are here on the forum not the real name and address,  because I want to know with who I am working with, but you have just ignore that question, so you left me no choice but to write here in community about that.

Please organize yourself and give some effort to make real Mistcoin team from people which are willing to help Mistcoin thrive.

Without leader we can not do anything but just asking questions around and around.

What is your problem? English?

@others

What is the point to put this coin on any other exchange in this moment, before solving much more important things.

Oh I forget... you all just want to dump coins which you mine/buy and go away... which could for sure slowdown development or in worst case kill the coins economy which is not even setup.

I agree with all your points. Regarding getting the coin on another exchange, like say BIT for example, Richie over at BIT would at current coin development probably not add the coin due to what you have stated above.

Dev, people are willing to help you out with this, so please let them. The coin has great potential. We just need to get a few things done first, which others are willing to help with.

We aren't having a go at you, just wishing to make it known that there are people here who would like this coin to do well.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
There are some problems on GUI wallet compile, we are working on it. We decided to release the Linux commandline wallet first.

Great!

What about other questions?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
There are some problems on GUI wallet compile, we are working on it. We decided to release the Linux commandline wallet first.
legendary
No IPO/ICO, no x11 and not a weedcoin? I'm in!

so tell me why ur in.. Nothing special about this coin, just a next death coin? Or do i miss something??
If i miss something i'm sorry about that '' just a next death coin''
But all those alt coins destroy the reall Bitcoin.

Ofc many people miss the boat 3-4 years ago from Bitcoin. But remember, the price from bitcoin is low.. More and more country / gouvernments are discussing about Bitcoin.. At the end everybody want to allow bitcoin.. Only problem for some gouvernments are the Tax.. When that problem is solved, everybody gonna accept bitcoin...

Nobody get rich from alt coins, just a few whales what spend like 10k euro in an alt coin when the price is 1 sat, and when the price is 2 sat or higher they sell all. And the result is: a death coin

Nobody can beat Bitcoin, totally not a coin with an OP like this....

Just save ur time, breath and electrity.. Just spend ur money on bitcoin, its the only vallue with a future

Fair start with no premine, no IPO and no ICO is the main advantage which separate this coin from almost all other coins on the scene today.

Bitcoin has technical difficulties in term of usage in combination with other technologies, such as block size, transaction time etc... so many other alt coins have chance to find usage, of course if have good code and plan of development and dev acting as an leader.

Activity: 644
No IPO/ICO, no x11 and not a weedcoin? I'm in!

so tell me why ur in.. Nothing special about this coin, just a next death coin? Or do i miss something??
If i miss something i'm sorry about that '' just a next death coin''
But all those alt coins destroy the reall Bitcoin.

Ofc many people miss the boat 3-4 years ago from Bitcoin. But remember, the price from bitcoin is low.. More and more country / gouvernments are discussing about Bitcoin.. At the end everybody want to allow bitcoin.. Only problem for some gouvernments are the Tax.. When that problem is solved, everybody gonna accept bitcoin...

Nobody get rich from alt coins, just a few whales what spend like 10k euro in an alt coin when the price is 1 sat, and when the price is 2 sat or higher they sell all. And the result is: a death coin

Nobody can beat Bitcoin, totally not a coin with an OP like this....

Just save ur time, breath and electrity.. Just spend ur money on bitcoin, its the only vallue with a future
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You answer on very few questions and the most just on some which are not important.

POD none?
MIC or MIST?

I have ask you in PM to tell me who you are, just which user you are here on the forum not the real name and address,  because I want to know with who I am working with, but you have just ignore that question, so you left me no choice but to write here in community about that.

Please organize yourself and give some effort to make real Mistcoin team from people which are willing to help Mistcoin thrive.

Without leader we can not do anything but just asking questions around and around.

@others

What is the point to put this coin on any other exchange in this moment, before solving much more important things.

Oh I forget... you all just want to dump coins which you mine/buy and go away... which could for sure slowdown development or in worst case kill the coins economy which is not even setup.

+1000
Dev: Your silence and lack of activity is killing this coin which was off to a good start. The linux-qt wallet issue has been going on for days and so far, you haven't even commented on it.
Same goes for the MIST vs MIC request, why is it so hard for you to simply communicate? your coin is now below 80 sats, a coin that had potential to go over 1000 sats...
legendary
Need more big exchange like bittrexx

Exactly! Dev are you working to add MIC to Bittrex ?

Are you people stupid or what?!?!

What will happen when coin show up on fckn bittrex?!?!?!

Big pump/dump players will do the magic for the coin and the price will go to 10k satoshis?

Oh.. sorry I forgot again.. you all just want to dump!
Activity: 29

Exactly! Dev are you working to add MIC to Bittrex ?
legendary

POD none?
MIC or MIST?

@others

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Won't happen until a Linux Wallet is released.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I add the language to Greek thread. Add it to English thread.

Here is the Greek translation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmic-mist-coin-pos-no-ipo-or-ico-no-premine-3exchange-roadmap-852402

address: MEcYQQxZn67YYGhPdC5HstBk9jpoqR8X4v
Activity: 21
DEV, you should someone re-write OP. No offense but your English is pretty broken and turns potential investors off. If you find a community member willing to edit it for you it will make a world of difference.

Here I rewrote the first bit maybe it will help and maybe someone can improve it more:

Mistcoin's aim is to be a fair cryptocoin for everyone.  To keep the POW distribution fair we did not participate in mining of the coin and no coins were premined.  Instead, we bought MistCoin at market price to pay for rewards.

We would like to see MistCoin listed on as many exchanges as possible and have decided to accept donations to help accelerate this process.

MIC Addresses:
MJhnxX8Rcij9xFAw1AXfr9fxGTa2oFA7Pr

BTC Addresses:
1BKrdftFoaBgCBk15KxDvg8dBsWRHvtoUp

Our team is always looking for community memebers interested in helping out.  If you can help or have some ideas for mistcoin please send us a PM.

More details are coming soon...

Thanks for your help
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Same error as mine... but there is no solution atm or I can not find one... Tried with qt4 and qt5...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I tried to compile on Ubuntu 14.04 64bit and I can't compile from source.
Does anybody have an idea?

src/qt/statisticspage.cpp: In member function ‘void StatisticsPage::updateStatistics()’:
src/qt/statisticspage.cpp:72:64: error: call of overloaded ‘toString(int64_t&)’ is ambiguous
src/qt/statisticspage.cpp:72:64: note: candidates are:
In file included from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qvalidator.h:48:0,
from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qabstractspinbox.h:46,
from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qstyleoption.h:46,
from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qabstractitemdelegate.h:46,
from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qabstractitemview.h:48,
from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qheaderview.h:45,
from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/QHeaderView:1,
from build/ui_statisticspage.h:21,
from src/qt/statisticspage.cpp:2:
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlocale.h:675:13: note: QString QLocale::toString(qlonglong) const
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlocale.h:676:13: note: QString QLocale::toString(qulonglong) const
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlocale.h:782:16: note: QString QLocale::toString(short int) const
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlocale.h:784:16: note: QString QLocale::toString(ushort) const
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlocale.h:786:16: note: QString QLocale::toString(int) const
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlocale.h:788:16: note: QString QLocale::toString(uint) const
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlocale.h:681:13: note: QString QLocale::toString(double, char, int) const
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlocale.h:790:16: note: QString QLocale::toString(float, char, int) const
make: *** [build/statisticspage.o] Error 1

There's an issue with the QT wallet on linux, I've tested it on both ubuntu 14.04 and Arch and no go...

I'll try it on ubuntu 12.04.
Dev, please check my PM, this is the same error I'm getting here.
Pages:
Jump to: